For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

RP Search [Update 12/26]

Postby Indigo » 12/07/2015 1:06 AM

I'm still looking for RPs! You might say I am always looking for RPs. You would not be wrong. But I'm temporarily out of housing crisis hell which means I can actually be regular about these things.

So, while the "throw your characters at me and I'll see what I've got" policy is still in effect, it also occurs to me that there are some specific things I kind of want to do/characters I want to use. Here they are.

ImageImage
Lance and Skip are basically con men. Lance also has a Dark Magical Past, and Skip has a bad habit of buying into hokey fortunetelling methods. I'm not sure offhand where that gets you but I've never gotten much opportunity to use these guys, so here they are.

ImageImage
Brent and Caroline work on, or maybe for, a sentient printing press and are well versed in a certain type of weird magical nonsense.

I am always looking to do more things with Scarlett, the adventurous paranormal photographer who sees things most people can't. I don't have plot suggestions there, anything works. I have been sort of building up to something with her powers but I don't actually know what it is yet so...hmm.

ImageImage
These two [bottom of the post] are detectives. They are happy...to varying degrees...to take on any mystery which you might need unraveled, regardless of risk. Mostly regardless of risk, anyway.

But I'm also open to whatever.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Re: RP Search, Again

Postby Citanul » 12/07/2015 5:33 AM

Hi Indigo!

I went through your pen and I spy a vampire character.

Dean seems like he may need some help in controlling himself, and I know just the man to do so.

Atticus comes from a long line of vampires, and he and Dean are around the same age (Atti is a little younger). They could meet at a book club or library and I'm fairly certain Atticus would figure out he's a vampire fairly quickly. They could be interesting to play together, have some sort of adventure.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 214
Donate

Postby Indigo » 12/07/2015 9:16 PM

Yes, I like this idea. Did you have a particular area in mind? I think I put Dean in Medicai but another place would also work if you prefer? :oops:

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Citanul » 12/07/2015 9:19 PM

Anywhere works for me, honestly. ^^ Atticus travels a lot, so he can be anywhere Dean is likely to be.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 12/09/2015 4:36 AM

I have taken the liberty of starting it here. I...hope that's okay?

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Citanul » 05/10/2016 11:20 AM

Perfectly fine! :) I have my nephew today, so I may not reply until late tonight.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: RP Search

Postby Meesh » 05/25/2016 12:01 PM

Mind if I join in the necromancer for hire thread? I'm looking for some new rps to join, and my character has been the victim of some unfortunate ghost-hauntings as of late. Getting rid fo a ghost is'nt exactly the 'typical' job for a necromancer, but at this point she's desparate.
Meesh
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 170
Donate

Postby Indigo » 05/25/2016 12:17 PM

Sure! I'm always up for atypical necromancy.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Meesh » 05/25/2016 3:00 PM

Awesome! One last question before I post, are they feral or human or anthro? I can't tell which style you're going for though I'm asusming feral is default
Meesh
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 05/25/2016 3:06 PM

Feral. [It's my default, I don't know about anyone else.]

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Meesh » 09/11/2016 2:10 PM

okay, that's perfect actually! I posted
Meesh
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: RP Search [Now with specifics]

Postby Indigo » 11/15/2016 11:44 PM

Now updated with actually useful information! Imagine that.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 11/23/2016 5:24 PM

I'm at work right now, so I can't read too much right nite, but I see mention of biologists. I have my own set of biologists, so I'll try to pop back in this evening with potential ideas for RPs. C=
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 11/23/2016 5:52 PM

I have a set of Bounty/Monster hunters, if you'd be interested in doing a joint hunt? We could even make it an actual [HUNT] thread if you'd like :)

Bella (Bella Donna, in full) is the leader of the team and handles the contracts and payments. She's hard-hitting and smart, and loves a challenge.

Melline is a trained assassin, and is the snarky smart-mouthed fighter. She loves to try and wind Bella up, but would defend her with her life. She's highly skilled in combat and does the job mainly for the thrill of it.

Merpsichore (pronounced Mer-sik-or) is their tracker - she's similar to a canine hound, but with the strength and agility of a large reptile. She's loyal to a fault (if occasionally a little rebellious, though never when on a job) and respects Bella's position as 'alpha'. As a combination of pet and working, um, Dragony? >.< she leads their hunts by scent. She can climb well, and is sometimes used to pull small cartloads.

Let me know what you think?
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2056
Donate

Postby Indigo » 11/28/2016 11:22 PM

Sure! I'm not sure if you had a particular...plot, I guess, in mind, but maybe your hunters and mine are unknowingly both contracted for the same job? Or...I don't know if that's actually a good idea. :oops:

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next