For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Do The Thing?

Postby Azura Rayume » 01/17/2016 8:00 PM

I want to get back into the whole "casual writing/RP" thing, but I'm also really bad at doing so. Anyway, here we go.

My pen in very much WIP (I have... three people in there), but there's a list of names in this first post. If you wanna know about any of them, just lemme know. Most of them have personalities and everything; I just haven't typed everything out yet.

Kipper McClain
Sweet country boy with a love of plants and a huge garden in his backyard. Accidentally gave homes to a little fairy clan, and they've been infusing his plants with their magic on the down-low. He doesn't exactly know they're there- when asked, he says his plants grow so well because of love- and their magic is rubbing off on him, too, a little bit. He's sweet and kind and gives kids fruit and bakes pies out of the berries in his garden.
Past RPs: none- be the first?

Tobias Blennin
Soft spoken and shy, Toby is a simple toy maker. And he's also an artificer, but he would really not have everyone in town knowing that. The toys he makes are infused with spells to help kids with everything from sleeplessness to anxiety. For those that need a little more than a basic spell, he can craft special living toys- golems- to act as companions and friends. He's good with children, not so much so with loud adults and teens (that doesn't mean I won't throw him in those situations though).
Past RPs: Self breeding (ongoing)

Flynn Sheridan
Flynn might be a thief, but he doesn't let getting chased down by the authorities stop him from getting a bit of flirting in. Or a lot of flirting. He would probably try and hit on a cop if they weren't trying to arrest him, and then it might just be the threat of lethal force that stops him. When not trying to be the world's greatest ladies' man, he's a jewel thief, and his services are for hire should you need them.
Past RPs: Breeding with Crow'; Breeding with IndigoBook

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Re: Do The Thing?

Postby zapdragon555 » 01/18/2016 2:25 PM

I think I remember you wanting to do something with Beyond and L at some point? ovo  Unsure what, but it could be a funfun time.

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Azura Rayume » 01/18/2016 3:08 PM

Ooh, yes, Beyond and L. Alex is floating around, too, if you wanted to drag him along as well. L isn't supposed to know Alex is around, but making Beyond squirm while he tries to explain things makes me giggle.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 01/18/2016 3:48 PM

Ooooh homg that could be fun yess xD  We can discuss in PMs; I'm still in the process of reading LABB so I might have a few questions, depending on what's said in the book and what isn't, canon/fanon wise xD

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Azura Rayume » 01/20/2016 2:33 PM

Sounds like a plan! I can try and figure out what's not-canon for you (which is... a lot for this specific Beyond, lmao).

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 02/07/2016 7:25 PM

Peep peep, still looking for things. o wo I'm gonna add quick blurbs about a couple people to the first post, but you can ask about any of the names in the linked post. A couple people from my Modern Magic storyline don't have a lot about them yet (Riley, Jess, Sparrow, and Tyler), but everyone else has a pretty solid, yet untyped, bio.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate