For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

RP and possible future breeding search.

Postby ShadowStitches » 02/27/2016 3:45 PM

Okay...

I hope you guys can help me out :)
I would really like to get in to a few more roleplays.
I also noticed that apparently, the demographic for rps is more in the breeding area then elsewhere,
I...am a complete breeding virgin, as I, so far, was...not too sure about the whole thing.
having read some of the rps though, I would like to give it a try.

Here are some of my chraracters that I could imagine having offspring in one point in their story/life
All of them have Human forms, and will most likely use them, unless the rp works better in quad form

Lucain:
Linage:Malte/Sivylla
no restrictions
Prefereces: If Niner character is used,leaning strongly towards females, but could work with Males
if not Niner, anything goes
Completely blank slate, might be the new form of my character, Niner, once I get a gasmask for him as an add on.
Niner is a semi futuristic big game hunter from an other dimension.
Character:
Niner is very Polite, calm and level headed. though he is extremely secretive and can seem a little distanced, he is a very reasonable guy and a good listener. He tends to keep to himself a lot and has a deep bond to nature and animals, which seems kind of paradox due to his mask and his profession as a big game hunter.He seems to have a lot on his mind and, if he is in the mood, enjoys long conversations. Actually, even though he has a kind of lone wolf aura arround him, he usually really enjoys company, he just wont seek it actively unless he has to. He evades questions ragarding anything from his past and his home dimension. In fact, there is a high chance he will close up to you should you try to pry , and if you wont leave it, it might be the only time you see him truely upset and angry.

but could be someone else entirely for the breeding

Rhys
Linage Dusty/Erissia
no restrictions
Preferences: Tends towards females, but could maybe go with males too
Rhys is an archeologist, and the leader of a explorer team
Generally a very positive and social fellow, Rhys often underestimates danger. While being well learned in his field and very fit due to his outdoorsy lifestyle, he still manages to get himself and, to his regret, others into hairy situations. Usually, he is hard to tick off, and not particularry violent, but he will get up in your face if pushed hard enough. against most chlichees, he is not a massive womanizer. actually, he tends to avoid night clubs or any other hot spots. Dont get me wrong, he is not completely uninterested in a mate, he just does not put any imidate importance to it, and wot go out of his way to flirt. (<<- just because he is not a huge flirt does not mean he is 'imune' to  love or desires ;) you might just have to work harder)

Helena
Linage: Maddox x Eirian
No restrictions
Preferences: Males and Females (Bisexual)
Helena is somewhat an other explorer character, but her main occupation is mechanic. She searches for her lost father, and fixes things :)
Personality:
Very upbeat and a bit too straight forward for some people, Helena is not one to bite her tongue.
She loves to educate herself, and rarely is seen bored, as she usually finds something to occupy herself. She is very brave and has a big heart, which sometimes tends to get her into trouble, since she also falls in and out of love quite easily. While she can be very sweet and feminin, she also has a very pragmatic side and sometimes a 'no bullish*t' attitude. She is reliable and tends to overwork herself.

Kuhna:
FearKuhna
Name: Octane
Gende: male
Preferences: Males and Females (bisexual)
Octane works with Rhy's Explorer team. Racedriver in his spare time. Adrenaline junkie and 'slightly' insane
Personality:
High adenaline, Hyper, hard headed and loud are the nicer things he had been called.
He is generally a very noce guy to be around, very loud, a bit of a wisecrack, and a absolute head through wall -dont-think-about-it type of guy. Not someone to hold a grudge either, and tries to live life to the fullest. through sports, vehicles, and the occasional explosion, that is.
In all seriousness though: Octance has more then one screw loose. The mental and physical abuse by both his silblings and later peers have left their scars. By the time the team contacted him the damage was done a long time ago. Usually just a little hyper and with a deathwish, Octane has some legit mental issues, reinging from symptoms of PTSD to numerous neurotic tics, zoning out, and violent outbursts.
Deep down he is confused, hurt and afraid to be left alone again or to not be able to live up to others expectations, which is why he will do pretty much anything, no matter how much it hurts...

Iridiscent Kuhna
Megan
Preferences:Male, could kind of mayyyybe work with female
Time traveling Woman from 1910. a bit old fashioned, but very nice and intelligent.Personality
Personality:Even though Megan has seen a lot, and is able to adapt to a lot of scenarios, she still has this...slightly
-from older times- vibe about her. Very feminine and a bit shy, she is happy to stay in the background, and
wont easily answer questions about her past or abilities. she is still a bit unconfortable around overly new technology, but she is quite curious, and loves to read. she is a quick learner, and likes to give her advice to everyone who wants it. one day she would love to be a teacher.

Nighwind Kuhna
Daren
Preferences: Probably tends towards Males, but could work with females too
Half vampire half human hybrid. works as a butler, and loves it. Other then most vampires despises drinking blood, but has to (calls it an addiction rather then a need, but that is undetermined)
Personality:Daren Welish is your typical butler one could say. He is polite, smart, accurate, and never seems to loose his nerve. He has a rather sharp sense of humor, and not everyone understands it. however, he does not seep the arrogance a lot of other butlers of his standarts do. He traveled far, and enjoys it to teach people about anything they want to learn really in his meantime. He Loves to read, but barely gets to it in his rather tight shedule. What only a very few people know is that he is half-vampire. He does not need blood to survive, but it does grant him a longer life and a...trip. Blood is like a drug to him, and thus does not really give him extra powers while consuming it, more the contrary. He only does it about once every two months, and he can feed on cold blood. He hates it however, since he is sort of an addict, a junkie one could say. He prefers night over day, since he is rather sensitive to bright light. He can dwell at day however

thats it for now. Hope you see something that catches your eye
i would like to do a test rp with the potential mates though, before going into any sort of prer for breeding.
hope that is okay
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Re: RP and possible future breeding search.

Postby ShadowStitches » 03/25/2016 2:20 PM

... no one? :(

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 04/18/2016 7:16 PM

I don't have a lot of interest in doing lucain or kuhna breedings, so I didn't post~

But if you wanted to do just a RP I could see Rhys with my lucain girly Grid and her lovely assistant Lusrd. From my zoo pen:

Grid is a cartographer, explorer and trouble maker. Actually, scratch that; Grid is a trouble finder. She's not sure what it is or why she has it but Grid can sense trouble in an almost psychic like manner. Not only that once she's sensed a potential hazard she will find her way towards it, or it will find her. She discovered that trouble was inescapable at an early age and so she actively seeks it out, the bigger the better because in her line of work, if there's trouble there's probably something worth knowing or having.
Grid is very use to danger and trouble in all forms and, with a map, can often figure out what the trouble is most likely to be and if it leads to something worth knowing or having.

When you're safe and secure she's the last thing you would ever want to meet, but if there's trouble sticking with her is your best bet to get out unscathed. For really big trouble she has her partner Lusrd to help her out.

Grid is excitable, fun and always ready to go. Her life is all excitement all the time and she refuses to let it get her down. She's not afraid to get herself, or others dirty and she can be quite the flirt (something she picked up from her father).

Lusrd is a beetankke who remains in that form since he is all about comfort, it also helps that he enjoys being intimidating and how much more intimidating can you get?

Lusrd is quiet but restless. When given no orders he is very likely to become destructive such as purposefully stomping on plants (and small animals), throwing rocks at things that move (or don't) and doing things to instigate a fight. He prefers a physical fight over a verbal one, because even in his native language he is not one who would do well in a verbal fight. Lusrd has an accent when speaking English, the accent sound a lot like a Russian accent. His sentences are usually quite simple and growled out. He will often speak to himself, under his breath and with clicking sounds when angered or annoyed (which is often). He seems happiest when he is fighting an opponent.

He often travels with Grid, keeping her safe when she can't do it herself. His exoskeleton has many scratches and wounds, especially round his arms, chest and head but none of which stand out as a great identifier.
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1098
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/19/2016 1:49 AM

Hey, that sounds like a great idea :D
I think they could work quite well together. I saw that you made a post in the craiss caverns, not sure if you want yet an other player in the game, since sarah already posted, and I guess you want to get those 10 posts asap? not sure if 3 players is too much for you :)

if you dont mind though, I could throw Rhys their way, since him and his team are technically there anyways.
If you agree, he would be in company of Octane (Fear Kuhna, but played in human form) Octane is a former stuntman (or...ocasionally still is) and...quite the number. He is the man for the dirty/more dangerous situations for the team. small tidbit about him:

High adenaline, Hyper, hard headed and loud are the nicer things Octane had been called.
He is generally very honest, a bit of a wisecrack, and a absolute head through wall -dont-think-about-it type of guy. Not someone to hold a grudge either, and tries to live life to the fullest. through sports, vehicles, and the occasional explosion, that is.

there is more to him, as in he has a kind of sad backstory, but I think for the sake of a first lighthearted rp I figured I'd leave that be for now.

If you prefer them meeting elsewhere (as in an other rp)
then thats perfectly fine too. He could be alone or with any of his teammates in that case, really

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 04/19/2016 5:38 AM

You can jump in there and bring whoever you want. I am not going to do posting order foe that RP. Since I need to get my ten posts in by a strict time I might akip people or even so more than one post in a row.

So if that works for you then yeah Id just jump into that one. Sounds like the group is made up of hardcore explorer adventurers and map makers right now. xD hahaha
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1098
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/19/2016 10:31 AM

okay, thats cool with me :) I'll post as soon as I get home from work

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate