For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Seeking RP partners!

Postby Remedy » 03/06/2016 4:59 PM

Hey all! I've been a total boob about keeping up with RPs in the past, but I really want to push to make a change about that. So I'd like to seek out some partners for regular RPs or hunt RPs to try to get myself into the groove of a normal back-and-forth storyline. The link to my Zoo Pen is in my signature ("Home"), so anyone feel free to shuffle through there and let me know if any characters strike you as some you'd like to interact with!

Also, on that note, I know I have a few stale RPs floating around out there. If you remember having one with me that you'd like to continue, let me know and I'd be happy to pick back up where we left off!

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Re: Seeking RP partners!

Postby Jaykobell » 03/06/2016 6:05 PM

We've talked about it before, so maybe two boobs like us could get together and RP things out there. I'm up for anything, though. I'm a bit disconnected right now lmao, but if you have anything you'd like to RP in particular, we could go from there. My own Zoo Pen is also in my signature, if you want to go through it and skim. It's split in stories, so it should help. xD
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Remedy » 03/06/2016 10:02 PM

Homg. First let me say your Pen is beautiful. ;D; I just spent a solid hour and a half reading through character bios and storylines. Baer really stuck out to me as someone who would be totally fun to RP with. :0 Maybe we could toss him in with my character, Wesley Phillips? He's a total sleazy strip-club owner, real scum of the earth type of guy. However, he prides himself on his "high-class" establishment, and has a real appreciation for art and architecture. So maybe he could come to Baer's art gallery looking to buy or commission some artwork. Then, I dunno, Baer could come deliver it and discover that Wes is a total scumbag and try to return and off him. X'D I dunno, something like that. I can just see them clashing beautifully. Thoughts?

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 03/06/2016 11:25 PM

LOL, thanks. xD I'm actually happy with my current setup finally, hahah. I struggled with my stupid Pen for a long time. :'| Hahah.

Buuuuuut I'd be soooo down for Baer x Wesley, homg. I can totally see Baer being totally conflicted on him. xD Like, yeah, he could appreciate his taste for fine arts and high class... but he's a stain on the world anyway??? but... high class...

^ Like that. So yeah, I'd totes be down for that. :,v We could do it where Baer had to kill someone who worked at his strip-club, and they end up bumping into each other? There's a few good possibilities. xD

But yes, they would clash beautifully. I ship it.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Remedy » 03/09/2016 12:12 AM

Yaasss, I love that~ Wesley would definitely be peeved by the offing of one of his underlings. He might try to track down the notorious "white paint killer" and unknowingly come face-to-face with him at some artsy event where he could be asking questions about it or something. I dunno, lol. Like you said, lots of ways to go about it, lots of fun to be had~ Would you like to do this as a regular RP? I'd actually be way down to do a breeding, lmao, because it would be hella fun to see what messed up kiddos these two might make. But it's up to you~ <3

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate