For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Wanted: Lifemates!

Postby SpringsSong » 04/22/2016 9:27 PM

So, I'm seeking some lifemates for pets of mine.  Relevant information will be included with the pet, as well as some starting off ideas for first encounters.

Nanyanirnë
Exclusively human form -- men highly preferred
Nanyanirnë, or Yani, is a mage from the far-off world of Thedas.  Her specialty is fire magic, and she is incredibly in control of her powers.  Evelon is something of an oddity to her, as she is used to constantly being under surveillance because of the fact that she is a mage--and now, she is in a place where those who use magic are not only not scrutinized, but welcomed within their respective communities!
Ideas: Being a mage, and still being concerned that she will be scrutinized for that fact, Yani would likely be trying to blend in--but probably failing as she almost always has three items with her: her staff, a satchel with a tome of spells, and her furred mantle.

Lady Viola Lisette Black
Exlcusively Shiny Reshiram gijinka form -- men only
Hailing from a world where Pokémon have distinctly human characteristics, Viola was the daughter of one of the ruling families in one of the four districts.  She was once betrothed to a shiny Ninetales gijinka, but he was murdered in the same incident that cost her her arm.  She is an inventor, and has made a few modifications to her own arm and her gun.  She seems to have a reserved nature about her.
Ideas: Viola is usually dressed in a Victorian-era dress and has a very refined manner of speaking.  She and her cousins are all very proper, although Evelon has proved a bit of a culture-shock to them.  Perhaps she could be wandering around somewhere in Evelon and become confused by something that otherwise seems commonplace?

Aesoma
Exclusively Elven form -- questioning orientation
Another from the world of Thedas, Aesoma comes from a slightly different sphere from Nanyanirnë--where Nanyanirnë was under scrutiny because she was a mage, Aesoma was scorned because she was an elf.  She contracted a mysterious disease known simply as the Blight when she and a dear friend discovered an ancient Elven mirror.  In order to save her life, she was recruited into the Grey Wardens.  When she and her companions went to confront the Archdemon in battle, something strange happened--when the Archdemon died and its soul was drawn to the unborn child in Morrigan's womb, Aesoma disappeared from Thedas and appeared in Evelon.  She is still wary of humans, and is uncertain of what to think of creatures that can shift from an animal form into a human form (the only one she knew of that could shift forms was Morrigan).
Ideas: Could go back to when she first appeared in Evelon from Thedas.  She would likely be bloodied and battered from the battle against the archdemon, as well as disoriented.  Her first question will likely be inquiring the whereabouts of her companions.
For the DA people on here, the major points to know are:
Romanced Alistair/Didn't poison the ashes/Morrigan had the Old God baby with Alistair/Sided with the mages/Anora elected ruler at the landsmeet/etc etc I don't remember all the affects of the choices I made.

EDIT: For Aesoma and Nanyanirnë, you don't need to have extensive knowledge of the Dragon Age mythos!  Since they are in a strange new world, they need to adapt to said new world.

Leonora
Human/Gargoyle forms -- questioning orientation
Queen of the gargoyles, but misplaced from her world.  Her mission was once to defend the mortal world from demons, but since finding herself in Evelon, that job is infinitely harder.  The Chaos and Dwellers have definitely caught her attention, but she isn't sure what to make of them--or the Seraphim, for that matter.  She has two different gargoyle forms--one that is reminiscent of the statues (and looks like a Grondalith), while the other is more humanoid.
Ideas: She'd likely be around either Basantha Shrine or Lya Pointa.  Being a gargoyle, she would likely--at first--be in her statue form, but before she would emerge, she would need to be curious enough to shed her protective form and show herself.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Re: Wanted: Lifemates!

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/23/2016 12:25 AM

I wanted to let you know that I thiiink I have someone that might work with Viola, but I have a few questions about her. If I am not mistaken, she has art of her appearance, does she not? I'm having trouble remembering what exactly she looks like, like... how Pokemon-y she is. xD;

Secondly, does her mate have to also be a Paragon? I have two that might be possibilities for her, but one doesn't happen to have a 'gon form, although he (will someday) have three pet forms.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 04/23/2016 12:39 AM

She actually has an avatar and some artwork (although her eyes are actually red, not blue). =3

Her mate doesn't need to be a Paragon, although being able to breed them eventually would be nice!  It's not a requirement, though.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/23/2016 2:56 AM

All righties! I actually thought of someone else that might work with her, too, so even exxcluding my boy without a 'gon form still leaves a few options.

Kage
Human and Paragon (Shadow Latios) forms

Comes from a Pokemon world, but one where the legendary Pokemon eventually became the equivalent to gods, having the power to create new life from nothing, grant wishes, take on human forms, and so on. He comes with some history, such as what happened before he realized his full potential, where he was made into a shadow Pokemon. The person that saved him was a woman that was part human, part Pokemon (originally human, but she was genetically spliced) named Taya and, when he realized his potential, he gathered other legendary Pokemon to create a new region in their world where she became a Pokemon Professor.

Their journey ended up with them here, along with others that they are associated with, and, although bringing himself into this world was intentional, he has found himself unable to return home.

I haven't decided, exactly, how he spends his time in Evelon. In his past world, he assisted the Professor, helped trainers and Pokemon on their journeys in the guise of his human form, and played the part of an active god. I imagine that Taya is a scientist in Evelon as much as she was before, so I'm sure he assists there, but I picture him the sort that just wanders and helps out random strangers without claiming an actual profession. xD;

First Commander Ivan
Human, humanoid with some Paragon parts (think horns and wings), and Paragon forms. Primarily uses human form.

He is a sky pirate and their band of pirates uses somewhat unconventional titles and terms. As the First Commander, he is the second in command, only ranked lower than then the captain, Captain Veer (Veronica). Ivan is incredibly loyal to her, respects and loves her, but only in a platonic way. He is, ultimately, her right hand man. He is respectable, authoritative, and gentlemanly, but quite handy with a sword, gun, and just about anything else put into his hands, and is a person that will strongly protect others.

Their pirate ship is both sea and sky faring, something that appears to be created from a mix of magic and science, although is is something that actually has its own soul. It's somewhat steampunk-esque, is shaped much like a regular ol' ship, but has devices that allow it to fly. Their pirate-hood is complicated. There is no doubt that they pillage and plunder, but they usually target other pirates, bandits, or other criminals. More so than attacking others, they enjoy treasure hunting and their generally free lifestyle. They are shockingly moral and some of their members are those that had no where else to go, so were taken in by the captain.

Needless to say, if she became an item with Ivan, there would be many other characters that she would potentially become involved with, such as the Captain, the Third Commander, Doctor Janko, the navigator, and so on. But I figure she would find their ship initially fascinating and may find some value in their lifestyle, and I'm sure everyone would gladly welcome an inventor on board.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 04/23/2016 8:55 AM

Hm.  Of the two of those, my eyes are immediately drawn to Ivan because of one key thing: the world that Viola comes from is steampunk in nature.  So, if anything, she might actually see the ship as something familiar to her and would decidedly be fascinated by it--especially since she and her cousins were working on creating flying vehicles in their world.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/23/2016 12:31 PM

Oooh, yes, yes. If she was working on flying vehicles, then I'm sure she'd be interested in the ship.

As for meeting, then, well, Ivan wouldn't really randomly meet someone on the streets and just take them back to the ship. There would have to be a reason for it, such as her being injured or something, so he's taking her to get treated by the doctor or medic.

Otherwise, perhaps she happens to see their ship just as it is coming down to land somewhere outside of a town and goes looking for it. Then, by the time she actually finds it, most of the other pirates went off to do all the things they do, like restocking everything they need, and she boards it, but then runs into Ivan.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 04/23/2016 1:54 PM

I rather like the second idea, where Viola would see the ship landing and look for it. o3o

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/23/2016 3:00 PM

Awesome. Did you want to get this roleplay started right away?

I'm not sure of how much detail I can go into, since it's just... them landing. xD But I can start, if you want. Or you can start with her seeing it flying over head and her deciding to/going off to search for it?

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 04/23/2016 3:13 PM

Sure~ if you could start it, that way I at least have some frame of reference for having Viola react, that would be awesome. =3

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 04/24/2016 7:55 PM

Added another candidate for the moment~

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate