For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Looking for RP Partners (Any)

Postby Night » 10/10/2016 8:27 PM

I never have been particularly good at this, but I suppose that the best place to start is an introduction. A few of you may have seen me lurking around over the past few weeks, but I have yet to really venture in to the vast majority of the site simply for the fact that... well, I don't know anyone! I'm that this may break the ice.

What I'm Looking For:
RPs of any sort. I have a few plots that have thus far been primarily self involved, but I'm more than willing to open them up for any interested, or we can start something entirely new. If you're looking for a particular character to shove into your own plot, I'm usually more than happy to oblige! This can include breedings, general plots, scavenger hunts, ect.

My Zoo Pen

Currently Open Plots

Roses and Rosaries
Father Oliver Hudson is a priest for the Holy Triumvate who's primary assignment is to investigate miracles for the church. What does this entail, precisely? Everyone has heard of those proclaimed miracles of the gods, everything from miraculous healing abilities to such simple things as spiritual hauntings and sightings of the gods themselves. Sometimes people really do see the face of a god in a slice of toast; sometimes, it's just toast. (The vast majority of the time, it's toast.) Together with a rather unlikely group of characters, Oliver finds that things are rapidly taking a turn into a series of rather unexpected events. Demonic possession, cultists, exorcisms and more, they see and solve it all.

How You Can Get Involved: Perhaps your character has a supposed "miracle" (Or haunting, demonic presence, ect) that needs investigating. Maybe your character is just particularly interested in the supernatural and wants to help. Or maybe your character runs a coffee shop and the guys have stopped off in their adventures to have a normal cup of joe. Open to anything.

Stolen Time
Not Started
Tallow and Bennet are the victims of unfortunate circumstances. Through a series of events that neither would particularly enjoy speaking of, they have both become indebted to Scipio, the thief king. Living out on the streets is never easy for anyone - especially when you are being forced to commit crimes against your will. When Tallow and Bennet are tasked with stealing the Aldemri Crystal, a mysterious object said to hold the secrets to time itself, they find themselves landed with the perfect opportunity to change the past for their own good.

How You Can Get Involved: Maybe your character is a street urchin involved in the same group of miscreants, tasked with tracking them down. Your character might be the all knowing ruler of time itself trying to intervene with the changing of events. Your character could want the crystal for another purpose, be involved in the law enforcement, or even be willing to help the two in their escape (For their own agenda or through the good in their heart.) They could even be characters from a bygone era that are run into (accidentally) on the way. This plot is literally open to anything.  

Spreadsheets
Working Girl AU - Not Started
(As of yet unnamed character) is a corporate lackey, stuck in a dead end job as an assistant for one of the many CEOs of his company. When his boss goes on vacation, (Name pending character) sees it as an ample opportunity to push their own agenda. He has a big idea, one that could change his life and career if he could just get it heard. So of course he does the only thing that makes sense - he pretends to be his boss to present the idea to the owner of the company, of course. The only problem is that the owner of the company is actually an amazing guy, and it would only make sense they fall in love - but is he in love with the real (name pending) or just the fake version that was made up for his own purposes? The fall out has to happen eventually, and the CEO comes home and accuses him of stealing his ideas.

How You Can Get Involved: Your character is a friend of (name pending) warning him this is a terrible idea. Your character works in the same company, maybe even as the owner of the company (The love interest) or the CEO (The bad guy). Our characters are friends outside of work. This plot is unstarted and open to change.
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 511
Donate
Location: Come to Crystal Palace on Forbidden Mountain in next 25 mins if you want to fight

Re: Looking for RP Partners (Any)

Postby Indigo » 10/11/2016 5:37 PM

I have thoughts on your plots!

For Roses and Rosaries, I have a character Scarlett who has an unusual ability to see the supernatural even when it's hidden from others, and she has recently noticed an increase in the amount of weird stuff she encounters, which might lead her to help Oliver?

Alternatively, or additionally, whatever, I have a sort of organized crime plot in the works which involves several characters who could interact with your Stolen Time plot in a number of different ways [though probably...not all at the same time, that would be excessive]: people involved include a deposed mob boss [Lucrezia] now trying to bring down the organization in vengeance; the person [Magrith] who deposed her and who I guess wouldn't do anything directly but is definitely a motivating force for everyone else involved; a hapless bystander [Holliday] who through a whole lot of manipulation by Magrith has just inherited a bunch of magical power she doesn't know how to use and is now on the run; and uh...I think there's at least one other person but my notes for this are not very good. Anyway I can really see any of them getting involved in some way, depending.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby Night » 10/11/2016 10:01 PM

I could definitely see Scarlett getting tied up with the boys in the Roses plot. The boys sort of just travel around and do whatever right now, and I could see them running into her sometime before Oli (The priest) gets all possessed and such, or even her being a big part in figuring out what's going on with him.

As for the other, I could see just about any of those characters tying in. I think that Magrith would be the simplest to work in at this point, because she could pretty easily get tied up in that general group when she's out on the run? Plus I could see her relating a lot to Bennet, who's also really only there because she's taken to the road.

Either one or both I would be down for! :3 And both plots are pretty open for input at this stage, with Roses just barely working its way off the ground and Stolen Time kind of waiting for a bit of a shove in the right direction.
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 511
Donate
Location: Come to Crystal Palace on Forbidden Mountain in next 25 mins if you want to fight

Postby Indigo » 10/17/2016 1:18 AM

Wow I totally lost track of time.

But! Yes. Holliday is on the run, not Magrith [I realize now I wrote all that out in probably the most confusing way possible], but yeah, she'd probably be easiest to work in. And I'm good with doing both if you want, I've been meaning to start doing more stuff lately, so.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate