For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Roleplay Search

Postby Isalynne » 12/21/2016 8:38 PM

Hello there, lovely people!

So. I have a little more time to play with now I'm off of uni for the winter holidays, and I would love to spend some of it here with all of you! I don't know many people that well yet, but I thought - what better way to bond and build some friendships than to plot and roleplay together? :D The thing is, you're going to have to bear with me here. My zoo pen is nowhere near finished, and a lot of my characters don't even have proper personalities or plots yet, so this is going to be total chaos. We'll get there, though. We'll be fine.

I would heartily suggest that you throw your characters at me. Not literally, because that could get rather painful. Then, I can have a look at them and find one of mine who would be suitable to meet them. I love anyone who is complicated or evil or eccentric. I am a drama seeker in my roleplays and I love anything with the potential to go sour. Not to say that I don't like fluff or lightheartedness either! Casual adventuring, bonding, etc. is more than welcome too. I have plenty of lovelies - such as Cassia - who I actually would never want to harm, and who I envision settling down with a girlfriend in a cute apartment with lots of plants.

The only guy who is very well fleshed out is Cecil.

Cecil is involved in a club for the supernatural named Arcanum. He's a ridiculous charmer, a very handsome man, but he has some severe downfalls. Shameless, uncontrolled sadism is probably the most rampant of them. He works alongside contract killers - doesn't usually like to get his hands dirty, and is usually just there to woo a victim and lure them to where they need to be. I would very much like him to meet his match, or a potential victim that he lets go for some reason. He would be hellbent on trying to work out why he felt such a desire to allow them to live, and that would result in him refusing to leave them alone.

Tl;dr: I love anything that's dark and twisted, but a healthy dose of cuteness and fluff is more than welcome too. If you can get both of those things in one roleplay somehow, it would be amazing.
Isalynne
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1615
Donate