For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Looking for RPs!

Postby ShoppingCartEngineer » 12/24/2016 3:43 AM

Hello, everyone! I'm still getting my footing on the ground, in terms of establishing myself here. I currently have RPs with Pickle and zapdragon555, whom are amazing partners. I'd love to strike up some new ones! I prefer fluff. I can do drama too. I just don't like angst, as I am a fragile person with a fragile ego. That being said, you can look at my pen in my signature. I don't have everything filled out as of now, so if you have questions about one of my children I'll be happy to answer! Reply to the thread or PM me if you're interested!
ShoppingCartEngineer
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 230
Donate

Re: Looking for RPs!

Postby Kitsumi » 12/27/2016 8:19 PM

Hey there! I've recently wanted to start a few more Kuhna roleplays, in hopes that I can create some lasting characters for some of my Kuhna who are currently blank slates. Would you mind if I asked about Drakonus Yklaven? If you have any sort of set plot in mind for him, I could try to form one of my blank slate characters around something that fits in with his plot :)

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7114
Donate

Postby ShoppingCartEngineer » 12/28/2016 4:47 AM

Phoenix wrote:Hey there! I've recently wanted to start a few more Kuhna roleplays, in hopes that I can create some lasting characters for some of my Kuhna who are currently blank slates. Would you mind if I asked about Drakonus Yklaven? If you have any sort of set plot in mind for him, I could try to form one of my blank slate characters around something that fits in with his plot :)

Hello! I'd love to tell you a bit about Drakonus. I'm not sure his plot would work. He's from an already established universe (EVE: Online) that I'm not sure you know. In terms of personality, the guy is relaxed and supportive. A big guy with a lot of positive energy. If you have some personalities that mend well, shoot 'em at me!
ShoppingCartEngineer
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/28/2016 5:35 AM

Ahh, yeah, I'm afraid I've never heard of EVE: Online so if it's imperative to his plot that I understand that sort of setting, I probably would fail xD Although if he's within Evelon now, I have a few characters I could throw out there? Particularly this gal:
Annabelle can be fairly hyperactive, but is a total sweetie. If Drakonus is relaxed enough to handle her energy, she could be a fun partner in a roleplay. But like I said, if it's important that I know about the universe he's from, that wouldn't really work.

Do you have any characters either based or currently residing in Evelon? That might help me pick a character that would actually work out plot-wise :P

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShoppingCartEngineer » 12/29/2016 3:22 PM

It doesn't have to be in the universe! In Evelon is completely acceptable, too. We can draft something up just fine. I'm very flexible. You specifically requested kuhnas, so I would like to ask if we're doing human or a quad RP. I'm good with both!
ShoppingCartEngineer
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/29/2016 9:11 PM

Ah, alright! Annabelle is usually in human form (and I'm so much more experienced with roleplaying humans haha) so I prefer human forms :)

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShoppingCartEngineer » 12/31/2016 2:40 AM

Cool, cool. If you want to formulate something hit me up in PMs. Or we can flesh it out here, if you'd prefer that. I can tell you more about Drakonus, and you can tell me more about Annabelle!
ShoppingCartEngineer
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate