For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Re: Looking for Love (and Inspiration)!

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/17/2017 3:52 PM

I said that I'd throw things at you, and I was finally able to sit down and write some things out. Sorry about the wait! Unfortunately, most of these characters are female. xD;

Lucilia Valentina Solari I
This gal may seem familiar to you; she's Arcadia's older half-sister, plot-wise. (Genetically, they are full siblings, since they were bred from the same parents.) When her parents were assassinated, she wasn't able to take the crown because, in their country, an unmarried woman cannot take the thrown. Arcadia didn't give her the chance to get married and take over, either, banishing her from the kingdom. In part, that was to save her life. Although, obviously, a large part of it was to get her out of the way and so he no longer had to see her face.

I always wanted her to have an arranged marriage into another kingdom, arranged by Arcadia either when he banished her, or shortly thereafter, after tracking her down again, sending her off to at least live a life that she was used to living. Since I'm looking for someone for her to be married to, aside from a royal family, just about anything goes.

EDIIIIT: I had another idea with her that might be interesting, which could give some background. What if, when she's banished, she ends up finding some guy (a prince, but she doesn't know this) that's injured and helps to nurse him back to health? Aaaand, in the end, when it comes time for Arcadia to arrange a marriage for her, it ends up being that prince? I feel like having some sort of back story is niiice.

Image Image
(Either can be used; I've triiiied this particular plot a few times, but it never took off, so I'd like to try again. For now, the character doesn't have a name - unless we use the Lucain, since I'd like to keep his original name, Cardairos, as I'm just recycling him.)

Essentially, he's an alien from some far off place that he doesn't even remember the name of. He was sent off in a pod, think something practically egg-shaped, while essentially sleeping. Once the pod crash lands somewhere, it unleashes unseen roots, which literally gather information about the world, from language, customs, and so on, and it's transferred into the slumbering alien. He can only wake up when someone of the opposite sex touches his pod. At that point, it is activated, he's woken up and released. He imprints on the person that wakes him up; able to only ever be with with them sexually. So, ideally, it would eventually become a romantic relationship, but his lot in life is to follow around and be useful to the person he imprinted on. He is able to absorb information at an alarming rate, flipping through an entire book in just moments, and his mind essentially archives all information flawlessly. He's able to recall anything he has seen, heard, or read just once, or anything that the roots absorbed for him while sleeping.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind also making Iana one such alien. I don't mind having more than one of these types of aliens as characters. Although, I imagine her personality more... independent than the male. She'd still be endless loyal to the man she imprinted on, but she's also the kind of person that would have no issues doing her own thing.

Nadalie
A typical secretary by day, a superhero by night. She doesn't have any miraculous elemental powers, more of the "immortal, super strength," sort. She can only fly because she actually has wings. As far as she knows, she was simply created; her earliest memories are her just waking up in her adult body, remembering nothing of her past, and never aging. Although, she DID remember one warning: should she ever have sex with a mortal, she loses her immortality and begins to age. In more interesting terms, she conforms to the person that she sleeps with. If they are a mortal, she becomes one, too. If they are a vampire, she becomes one, too. And so on and so forth. In order to live with the person she chooses, she becomes the same as them. Although, to a certain extent, she still keeps her abilities. Even if she became mortal, for example, she would retain her super strength and keep her wings.

Being the only one of her kind that she is aware of, she is generally very lonely, but refuses to get close to anyone. Even in her superhero persona, she attempts to not draw TOO much attention to herself, since the more people aware of her existence, the more difficult it is to live her life freely. At this point, she's probably like a legend on the streets. Although, she has a good heart and will fright to protect the innocent.

I've always imagined her with some guy that is... well, not exactly a perfectly upstanding citizen. Not AWFUL, so she can come to overlook what they've done. Maybe they've done morally questionable things for a good reason, or what-have-you.

Xiang
A young Amazon woman, Xiang was considered one of the most clever and powerful fighters in her Amazon tribe, which was originally created by several woman many years ago to come together and raise their children as a unit, since, for one reason or another, none of their male partners remained with them.  Thus, she was was selected to be the one that would succeed the tribe's current leader. However, rather than easily accepting this, she wanted to answer a different calling first. Since her tribe existed far away from most civilization, she wanted to venture out into the civilized world in an attempt to better her understanding of it and see if she could learn anything that would benefit her tribe. She is a tough woman and doesn't like to put up with nonsense. Once on her bad side, one may know her fury for all eternity. Being an Amazon, she has little respect for men, as they are considered the weaker gender in her tribe.

There is a tradition in her tribe that, should a man beat an Amazon woman in combat, she must marry that man and she will pursue him until he gives in. So, that could be the set-up. Obviously, as one of the best fighters in her tribe, she isn't a push over and could out fight an average guy, so I imagine he'd either have to be a trained fighter, himself, or have an unfair advantaged based on species - naturally stronger than her, being an immortal, demon, angel, etc, etc.

Lucy
A mortal woman that is reasonably familiar with the more supernatural beings that inhabit the world. Lucy is essentially the leader, guitarist and vocalist of the band, "The Lethal Fuzzy Bunnies," signed with the Limelight Revolution agency. Her image is often defined as "sweet," or "cute," in comparison to her band mates that cover "mischievous," and "bad ass," which suits her just fine. Overall, she is a sweet and caring sort of person, and very energetic, although if she dislikes something, she is the type to voice it and not often hold back. She can have a bit of a temper and doesn't like being toyed with. She believes that dedication and hard work pay off, not liking the concept of being handed something on a silver platter, so to speak. However, she does harbor some minor insecurities, she often not trusting people that try to get close to her while being fully aware that she is someone reasonably well known. Her closest friends are her band mates, Alek and Adalyn, as well as another musical artist, Rogue Anne. The concept for the band was primarily her idea.

Both of Lucy's bandmates are NOT mortal, which she is well aware of, so, ideally, I'd like her to find a partner that can make her into something not mortal. The first thing that comes to mind is a vampire, since, well, in most vampire stories, it's not all that difficult for a vampire to change a mortal into another vampire.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Previous