For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Vague ideas, aka, I have been too much into overwatch lately

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/14/2017 7:19 PM

that title might be misleading/confusing XD

so I have been thinking a bit and,I have something that I kind of wanted to try out:

Like I said, I have been a but more ivolved with the Overwatch Lore, and trying to figure out what I find so intriguing about it. And, aside from the amazing characters and their backstories/the whole lore, what I really like is the feeling of the characters sharing a past to some extend/having close bonds because of them working together for a long time, and now working with eachother again or in some cases against eachother.

I know this might sound...confusing, but hear me out.

what i would like to create is some sort of team/league, or facility or...something. could be anything really, could be also a crime ring. what is importnat to me is that we would get a small group of characters together that
form a stronger bond by working with eachother in several scenarios/roleplays.
I find that, as much as I like roleplaying here, most of the times rps are one time encounters with characters meeting eachother for the first time (all though there are some rpers who do have characters they do rp together more often, I think)  
and while I do have some personal teams/groups in my  pen, they are mostly contained within themselves/only written  by me and taken out for rping one at a time most of the time (exceptions is one series of rps I'm having with Mousen rn)

so what I would like to see is characters from several people working together as a team, and knowing eachother/having some insight into eachother rather then randomly meeting. while that is fun, I'd like to do something from that angle.

Now the Team/facility/ group could be anything really. Some scientists team, adventurers, police, some sort of strike force, gangsters...anything at all, really, no big preferences here.
or maybe someone already has a team/etc in mind and could imagine others having characters there too?
maybe, if it goes into police or strike force, there could at some point also be an opposing team.

could also take place in the whole evelon war storyline. The only thing i lean slightly more towards is modern ish settings, rather then say medieval.

Or, if anyone is up to it, we could also do some Overwatch inspired rp, all though I dont think there is many who would be interested in that.

I know this has been incredibly confusing and vague, I hope you understand at least somehow what i am getting at.

I think for now I'd like only 2 more interested players, to keep it not overly complicated, and then later maybe grow a little?
any takers?
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate