For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Looking for Possible RP Partners

Postby Saahs » 06/27/2017 5:10 PM

Heya, so now that I'm getting back into the swing of things in Evelon, I think I'd like to give RPing with other people a shot! Since I only know like, two people here all that well, and I have anxiety ~out the flippin' wazoo~, I'm a nervous boy about interacting with new folks, BUT! I'm not gonna let that stop me from trying any how.

For a reference, my favoured genres are comedy, angst, and heaps and heaps of horror. Clashing, I know. But hey! Variation. And while I do love me some fluff and romance, it takes a while for me to be comfortable RPing it with someone, so that can be a thing we work towards over time if you want?

My post size varies depending on the setting and how well my brain is doing the word thing at the time. Sometimes I post just a little over the bare minimum, sometimes I forget that eleven paragraphs is a lot to munch through. It really is a flip of the coin (though if you're wanting some speedy RP expect the former).

SO! Please feel free to have a look in my zoo pen (link in my sig) and give me a poke if you see anyone that piques your interest, or if you have any plot ideas! o/
when that light goes out this eve,
some will run, and some will grieve.

if you have a reason, or if you believe,
in darkness we trust.

the whores and gentlemen, they lead,
trails of insecurities.

i am not a watchman, i do as i please.

in darkness i trust.

About/Journal | Zoo Pen | Documents | Wishlist
Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer