For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

:. War/Regular RPs?

Postby Jaykobell » 09/18/2017 1:25 PM

Hello all! I'm looking to entertain myself with some wholesome RP content. And it gets lonely RPing alone. I'm down for anything!

Currently I have a character I would really like to get out there! I'm mostly looking for war RPs because that's the easiest environment for them; but I'm down for some normal RPs out there too.

Derya wrote:Image
Derya aren't quite a con artist, but they've got some loose morals going on. Currently, they live in Starlight Town and work as an independent party for the Imperial and Purine armies; they use them as an interrogator, mostly, due to the fact they have a very strong and potent venom, being a Merkuhna. They basically manage to break any difficult prisoner they have. Sometimes they send them out on missions to capture - or even sometimes kill - bounties or people they want to get rid of.

They're not mean - honestly they're a pretty OK Kuhna. They just do what allows them to survive and pay the bills, and they don't know any better but to use their abilities for questionable goals. So they could arguably get along with everyone; criminals/tough guys don't really make him uncomfortable, and they're nice enough to be nice back to the sweet folks.

Scenarios:
- They could be torturing/interrogating somebody, and something happens from there?
- They could be chasing somebody;
- They could meet up with another soldier or an interrogator; or even a former prisoner who survived being questioned?
- Maybe they could end up in a weird situation where they end up killing a crook; and a victim from that crook are therefore saved, and they want to meet their savior? ... become obsessed with their savior? something something here?

Currently that's all I got, but hit me up with anything. You can post here or hit me up in PMs here or in the Discord too!
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Re: :. War/Regular RPs?

Postby Mojave » 09/18/2017 7:46 PM

Heeey he could be a bag of laughs with my three diosol chars. o3o Seras and Kismet are twins who worked in the Purine interrogation center before they became turncoats bc of the order to kill the Purine captive in the story. Nicholais is their grunt, he does all the actual work even though he doesn't undsrstand Kis and Seras' methods half the time. I've planned on some family feud romance between the three, but I haven't gotten very far on my own bc self rps are super boring. ;_;

Since your guy is a chameleon, can get along with everyone without getting hung up on morals, I was thinking Derya, as an independent, would maybe be interested in Purine secrets and either he approached them or Seras could approach him and unabashedly offer them? Or maybe Kismet could approach him for advice on how they should proceed after switching sides?

Kismet wouldn't really care for his lack of morals and would constantly fret about his influence over Nicholais, who she's obsessed with, thinks Yepha marked him as special, so she has the hots for him but thinks he's the next messiah so doesn't wanna corrupt him. Seras on the other hand is a thirsty prankster and she thinks her sister is insane so she's trying to ruin this image of Nic so Kismet will stfu and they can go home.

As for Nic, he's dumb. Sweet, well intentioned, but dumb. He joined the war bc all his classmates were joining after they graduated and he chose the Purines bc he felt more empathy for the natives being invaded for their resources. However, he wasn't really prepared for what warfare meant. He got scooped up by Kis and Seras pretty much as soon as he arrived, and assumed he scored well enough on his exams to land a sweet gig as an interrogator. So when Kis and Seras don't have real missions for him, just errands around camp while they play dressup and spy on the actual commanders and whatnot, he's dissappointed. He's also the reason they switched sides bc he didn't want to fight for people who will so callously sacrifice one of their own.

I figured if he's out in the field with Derya, he could learn what it means to be a soldier, maybe have some near death experiences, and in general grow up enough that he figures out both Seras and Kismet are a bag of cats and he shoulf get away from them before they get him killed.
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Re: :. War/Regular RPs?

Postby Jaykobell » 09/18/2017 9:30 PM

That was a lot of info all at once. xD But I'd be down for some shenanigans with those guys! They sound like a riot, lol.

I'm down for any scenario you'd prefer. Being out there on the field with Nic might be more eventful/exciting and easier to reply to? But I'm down to just have Derya exchange gossip with Kismet and Seras too.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate