For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

RP revival? New RPs?

Postby Kyrit » 09/25/2017 10:21 PM

Did we have an RP? Did it die off because you're waiting on a reply from me? If so and you'd like to revive it, let me know! Looking to pick up done RPs so I've got something to do on our slow days at work.

Edit: haven't heard much in the way of revivals, so uh. I'm always open for new RPs? C;= I'm most likely to post Sat-Mon while at work. I don't think most of my characters have descriptions in my own, but if anyone sees someone of interest and wants to RP, hit me up
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate

Re: RP revival?

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/29/2017 2:14 PM

Kyriiiiit~

Off of the top of my head, we have our pirate RP (Spearow, Rip, and everyone else), and our Enrray/Wro RP (which so old school now, with breedings not being breedings now). Admittedly, I'm not sure whose turn it is in either between the two of us, but we can continue them, if you'd like? I definitely want to continue pirates, at least!

On that note, the pirate RP WAS in Dead Coast before, because of lack of... ocean areas, but looking at it now we could have it set to Ree'nee Sea, which is off of Dead Coast, if you feel like we should move it.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Re: RP revival?

Postby Kyrit » 10/02/2017 3:45 PM

I'm obviously up for continuing pirates. C= I dug around yesterday and found the Enrray/Wro rp in Medicai. I'd have to give it a quick read through to figure out what was going on, but I'm down to continue it. I believe it was your turn
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate

Re: RP revival? New RPs?

Postby Moofius » 11/03/2017 7:30 PM

Is it weird to really really want to revisit Elindess and Kh're? Not a continuation of the RP where they bonded but to throw them in somewhere else? I dunno I feel like that would be fun.

Also there exists somewhere a Safi and Fahn (am I even spelling that right?) RP. Aaaaaaaaand~ I'd love to do a RP with our DnD characters together again.

Cuss: Tim-Tam! Welcome to my humble~ shop. c: ... Have youseen John and/or confirmed his death recently? c8;;; *not obsessed*
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1065
Donate