For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Seeking (More) Lifemates!

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/01/2017 4:48 PM

As the title says, I'm interested in finding lifemates for some of my characters. I am all about the love and fluff, even if eventual. That said, I have a ton of characters, so I'll be adding more randomly, but, for now, everyone is also free to look here. If a pet is named or says PENDING (which means they are not named yet), they have a character, so if you're interested in knowing about any of them, I'd be happy to babble. Some have short bios there already, too. Honestly, I'm pretty much down to lifemate almost any of my characters, if the plot can be fun.

I don't really have a proper format for this, so... it's kind of a mess, but here are just some of the characters I am looking to lifemate:

(Also note, I don't really mind mixed species pairings, if I am particularity fond of the pairing, but it may or may not be a plus if they are the same species.)

MORE TO COME!

Lucilia Valentina Solari I
A young princess, appearing around the age of eighteen, of the Kingdom of the Never Setting Sun. (Shortened to just Kingdom of the Sun or the Sun Kingdom.) When her father and mother, the king and queen, were assassinated, her younger half-brother (Arcadia) took over the throne, as she was not fit to rule by their country's tradition that no unwed woman could have the crown. Although her half-brother, the new king, let her live, she was banished from her kingdom; although, in part, it was done to protect her. She is as one would expect of a princess, having grown used to the rather plush lifestyle it provided and was doted on by her parents, able to get what she wanted and get away with anything, but she's not unlearned, either. She knows far more about the political world and schemes of royalty than she would usually let on.

Ideally, I would like for her to be married into another royal family, probably by a marriage arranged by her half-brother, the king of her country, for the sake of keeping her not only away from their country, but as a means to protect her, as well, from those that would harm her. (Since the former king and queen were hated, there are certainly citizens that would take her life, as well, if they found out her identity while she was banished from the palace.) Since it'd be an arranged marriage, it'd be more of a political move than anything else, at the start, I'm sure (possibly in hopes to gain favor of the Sun Kingdom, since the new king has turned it into a power house), but I feel like she would do best by her partner, as such is expected of her. (PS, I have not decided on a short name for her, so her partner could decide what to call her. Lucilia, Valentina, Luci, Valen, just "Princess," whatever.)

Lucy
A mortal woman that is reasonably familiar with the more supernatural beings that inhabit the world. Lucy is essentially the leader, guitarist and vocalist of the band, "The Lethal Fuzzy Bunnies," signed with the Limelight Revolution agency. Their performance isn't just music, but all about the stage, often filled with various props, costumes, and more to the performance aspect. Her image is often defined as "sweet," or "cute," in comparison to her band mates that cover "mischievous," and "bad ass," which suits her just fine. Overall, she is a sweet and caring sort of person, and very energetic, although if she dislikes something, she is the type to voice it and not often hold back. She can have a bit of a temper and doesn't like being toyed with. She believes that dedication and hard work pay off, not liking the concept of being handed something on a silver platter, so to speak. However, she does harbor some minor insecurities; she often not trusting people that try to get close to her while being fully aware that she is someone reasonably well known. Her closest friends are her band mates, Alek and Adalyn, an unusual breed vampiric demon and a demon, respectively, as well as another musical artist, Rogue Anne, a vampire. The concept for the band was primarily her idea.

Generally, I want Lucy to, eventually, no longer be human. So I want her partner to be capable of that, in some way. Be that a vampire that turns her, or a demon that knows a ritual to change her into a similar creature after killing her, you name it. The details on how they get there, I'm game for just about anything. I feel like she's probably attracted to the type that's difficult or not initially emotionally invested, someone that maybe took interest in her for something other than romantic reasons. Like a vampire marrying her to spite their family that wanted them to marry a proper vampire girl. Nothing says spite like marrying a human, right? Lol. I feel like she leans toward males, since I never imagined her with a female.

Adalyn
A demonic creature, Adalyn has been around for a considerably long time, long enough for her to get bored of living a life of laying low. In current time, she is the bassist, among other things, and back up vocalist of the band, "The Lethal Fuzzy Bunnies," signed with the Limelight Revolution agency. Their performance isn't just music, but all about the stage, often filled with various props, costumes, and more to the performance aspect. In contrast to the other woman in the group, the vocalist that has a more "cute," and "sweet," image, Adalyn's image falls more along the lines of "badass," or "sexy." Her attitude usually reflects this; she's the type to brutally shut down unwanted advances. However, she can also be flirtatious, with those that do interest her. She is very close with her band mates, Alek, a vampiric creature, and Lucy, a mortal. In particular, she views Lucy like her own sister and is protective of her, especially given her mortal status. As far as powers go, she has numerous abilities, but two that are especially unusual. First, she can forcefully expose the true nature  of different creatures, those hiding in human form, by making them to revert back to their true form. This is done by a specific tune that she either plays or hums. Additionally, has the ability to force out the full power and potential of other demons and similar creatures, likely including vampires and other creatures that would be considered, "dark, or "malevolent." This may have great results, or terrible results, if the recipient can't handle the surge of power, in which case, they would likely faint or become particularly violent. The ability is temporary and does not last forever, but it can be used more than once (but not repeatedly) on the same target.

Admittedly, I don't know what would suit her best. She is probably more attracted to males, but wouldn't rule out a particularly interesting female, or otherwise. Her primary interest, at least as far as typically flirting goes, is focused toward non-humans/mortals, but I wouldn't rule out a mortal, either. I feel like those seeking power/have the desire to become more powerful would seek her out for her abilities, if they happened to catch wind of them.

Avario
[TAKEN]
One of the owners and founders of the Love Me Corporation and creators of the Artificial Personal Lovers, "APLs," that are advanced robots with amazing artificial intelligence designed to be forever companions for their individual users. He is enthralled with the concept of love, despite seeming to have have no such luck in said department, which pushed him to create the APLs so that others could experience love. As he cares for the APLs much like they are his own children, he is often the one most concerned with their well being and dislikes it if they are being mistreated.  He is an experienced programmer, but he handles most of the social and business end work for the company. Generally, he's an extrovert and enjoys social situations; his best friend, Zev, a fellow programmer and APL founder, is an introvert, and the two somewhat balance one another out. Some of his past times includes gaming, especially MMORPGs, reading, and shopping/fashion, since he is responsible for arranging the wardrobe for the model-esque APLs. (He is also the man behind the Valentine's Event earlier this year.)

I'm not all too picky with Avario, as far as gender or anything else goes. He's a pretty strong believer in there being no real boundaries when it comes to love, gender doesn't matter, human, or robot, or whatever species, doesn't matter. He'd be a great candidate for some other artificial intelligence creation (since he built the APLs, he's obviously not against such a romance, himself), or something of the likes. But anything goes. He's a sweet guy that just loves love and wants to experience it for himself.

Ularara, "RaRa"
An alien princess that accidentally appeared in this world when fleeing an arranged marriage meeting. She is extremely unfamiliar with the customs of this world, and tends to act overly curious and excited about anything new. Cheerful, care free, and possibly a little clingly, most wouldn't expect her to be so very well studied and something of a genius when it comes to her world's politics and military strategy; she was in line for the throne, once she married.

Her character is intentionally under developed, since I wanted her to basically magically appear and end up accidentally engaged to whomever her lifemate is going to be. On the basis that, on her planet, they have unusual customs. Something like her dropping a fork and someone else picking it for her is a proposal, touching her breasts (cue her accidentally falling onto someone from out of nowhere) is a proposal, slapping her left cheek is a proposal, giving her something random (a flower, clothes, a cup of tea, whatever) etc. (That part can be worked out as needed, so anything goes.) And then said in engagement is sort of upheld on the threat of death. As in, proposing and then going back on their proposal, shaming the princess of her kind, would result in death. She'd probably be VERY attached to the person she ends up with, even if they're not interested in her at all at first, and she just kind of... does what she wants, so there is no escape. Her preference, however, is more toward males than females.

She is associated with the following guy, and he exists within her plot:

As'ka
From the same alien race as RaRa (above), As'ka is a high ranked military official assigned work in Ularara's kingdom, that is, he works closely with the members of the royal family.  He is super serious, most of the time, and follows rules and orders usually without question. (Essentially, he is a stick in the mud right now.) He becomes Princess Ularara's bodyguard and attendant in this world against his own will and desire.

Admittedly, he's listed just because. He's important to RaRa's plot and, thus, could only really be lifemated to a character RP'd by the same user as RaRa's lifemate (and probably another character that he could meet through them). And I'm not even sure if he is appealing, but... he's here. If someone is interested in him that way, too. I figure if he ends up loving someone, he'd be fiercely loyal, probably a little awkward, but also so precious and sweet in his own way.

Jaya
A well known model signed to the Limelight Revolution agency, Jaya's image is particularily unique. Although she is a woman, and indentifies as such, she has a preference toward more typically male clothing. As such, she is marketed with the media believing that she is male, and modeling more masculine clothes. Her facial features remain fairly feminine, but it's just assumed that she's a pretty boy. Some might say she has a more androgynous look. She is often paired up with a model in the same agency that came before her, Jezden, that is a man that prefers more feminine clothing and is marketed as a woman; he was the one that paved the way for her to join. They're both very good friends, but do not view one another intimately. She loves her work, she is fashionable, and honestly does not have any particular feelings about her own gender. If she's called a woman, or called a man, she doesn't care, either way. She just is who she is, and that's all that matters. Those that would insult her, she does not believe they are worth her time and doesn't bother to take their insults to heart. Ultimately, she has a good heart and she is very accepting of differences.

Gender is non-issue for her, so it would likely have to be the same way for her partner. As in, love her for her, regardless of everything else. She is just a typical mortal being, but getting her roped into something else isn't necessarily bad, either.

Ayame
A living doll, capable of coming to life and changing into a human in appearance, he was created by an powerful, ancient magician many years ago that did not wish to be alone, but never moved for the magician and was eventually tossed aside as a failure. He only comes to life when exposed to the feelings of love and affection; the more he is loved, the more he is capable of. Over time, he came to be known as the cursed doll and is often called a, "monster," by those that see him move, having switched hands over and over as his owner becomes horrified when he moves and speaks. However, he is considered an extremely collectible antique doll, so he keeps going through the hands of different folks. Ayame, really, only desires to be loved and cared for, to thank his owners for granting him life, but always reverts back to being a doll when his owners begin to fear him. When their fear replaces their affection, he loses his ability to live. He is very ignorant of the world, as he spends very little time conscious each time he comes to life, and has become somewhat bitter from being hurt so much.

For him, I am actually more toward a male partner. Don't know why, just am. It's not like he has an actual preference. Anything goes here. I feel like he probably has some trust issues from essentially being abandoned over and over, so he might say some harsh things, but he still just wants love. He pretty much exists to be loved and, in the end, would probably do almost anything to please his "master," which he would likely use to refer to his "owner."

Nadalie, "Hawke"
Typically, Nadalie is an opinionated woman working for a big time magazine company who just so happens to have a few more piercings than any her co-workers. However, when danger calls, she answers in the form of "Hawke," her superhero alter-ego. She doesn't recall having a childhood; she only remembers waking up with her supernatural strength, immortality, and some absolute knowledge: if she were to fall in love, she couldn't dare act upon it, less she wanted to possibly lose her never ending life. (That is, the first time she is intimate with a person, her body adapts, taking on many aspects of her partner forever. If they were mortal, she would become mortal, only keeping her abilities. If she was with an immortal, she would remain immortal. She could also gain "magical" or unusual abilities similar to that of her mate.) As far as her superhero duties, she doesn't tend to anything in particular, she just helps the people that she sees needing help, from little old ladies crossing the street, to serious gun fights, to apprehending robbers, to helping a cat stuck in a tree.

Overall, she has a strong sense of justice, however, she can, occasionally, have poor judgement. As in, she's totally the type to fall for the bad boy rather than the nice guy, or let someone off if the crime wasn't all that serious, like tagging an abandoned building. ) In a different case, she would willingly let, or even help, someone steal something like food if she believed the person truly needed it. Indeed, she can have strong opinions, and is quite clever. Unlike the superheros that people hear of in the media, she's a bit more cynical, and isn't all that certain about her own ideals. She merely fights, kicking, punching, tooth and nail, if she believes something to be an injustice.

I'd say that she's looking for a male, pretty solidly. Probably a "bad boy," character type, someone that could be a challenge, but not so bad that she could not possibly forgive them. Perhaps the sort that tries to tease her, even flirting a bit to tease her and make her  frazzled. Mortals or any other supernatural/unusual beings welcome. (Totally entertaining the idea of some kind of situation where she has to share a bed, JUST sleeping, probably cuddling in sleep, with this person early on for some random reason.)

Veronica, "Captain Veer"
Known almost exclusively as Captain Veer, she is the captain of a band of sky pirates; their magical ship being seafaring, but much more impressively capable of flying through the sky. The ship is actually alive, but it hasn't come to light just how the Captain came to ally herself with it. She intentionally conceals her gender from all non-crew members, going so far as to bind her chest that's already covered by heavily layered clothing and wearing a cloth mask over the lower portion of her face (mouth, nose, chin all covered). It's not surprise that she's a capable fighter, able to her hold her own in most situations, but is followed by her crew not just for her strength and capability, but because she inspires loyalty out of her crew by genuinely caring for them much like they are her own flesh and blood family. They take in all sorts from all walks of life, with little questioning. (Former royalty on the run for their lives, orphaned kids on the street, respected doctors, some strange fairy folk, some crack pot that loves explosives, you name it.) Out of her own abilities, not much is known, aside from that she is able to transform into various, specific forms, at will. (Soveris, Paragon, Lakundra and Lucain.) She is desensitized to magic and other similar oddities of the world, being fully aware of the immense powers that some unique creatures have throughout the world.

In her case, I'd say just about anything goes, as far as species or oddities go. Any character that pairs up with her, though, would probably have to become somewhat absorbed into her plot (so becoming someone that joins the pirates), or someone that can accept not seeing her for long periods of time. (As in, story wise, she wouldn't live with the character unless they lived on the ship, because she's not giving up her life of piracy.) Or even a sea or sky dwelling non-human. I feel like she brushes up with ALL sorts of weirdness, so she can accept just about anything. Gender wise, I am, personally, more leaning toward males with her, but might consider a female.

Janko
Sky pirate Third Commander Doctor Janko, ranked fourth in power, belonging to a pirate crew lead by Captain Veer; often just called, "Doctor." He primarily focuses on his task as the ship's head doctor;  he is very serious about his medical work, often spending his time stowed away, researching new medicine and medical techniques, if not treating patients. Janko does not show any prejudice as a doctor. If he sees someone injured, even an enemy, he is always compelled to help them, even putting himself in danger to treat those that need treatment. Does all he needs to do, work-wise, while often shooing his annoying, clingy assistant, Kanzi, away. He has a valid medical license, and once had his own practice and small doctor's office, but decided to live a more exciting life of a pirate doctor instead. It's no surprise that's good in a fight, too, using his medical knowledge of the body to his advantage, but he'd rather heal than fight.

He's another one here just because. I feel like... he doesn't really have any boundaries, either. Species or gender. Whatever magical oddities. He can take and accept just about anything. Although, same as with the other pirates. His mate would probably either have to join them or, story wise, go without seeing him for extended periods of time, since he has no intention of changing his way of life.

Remmington, "Rem"
Sky pirate weapons mechanic, belonging to a pirate crew lead by Captain Veer. She spends almost all of her time in the weapon's vault area of the ship, creating a variety of new, and often odd, weapons for the crew. Additionally, she is responsible for all major weapon maintenance and educating the crew on how to use new weapons. Doubles as an explosives expert, as she has a love for explosives and bombs of different kinds, often mixing various chemicals and substances in order to achieve different reactions. It's no real surprise that she's a bit eccentric and over zealous with her love of weapons and explosives, so some crew members try to avoid her, and very few dare to step foot in the weapon's fault while she's working.

Another "just because." Again, just about anything goes.  And her mate would probably either have to join the pirates or, story wise, go without seeing him for extended periods of time, since she has no intention of changing her way of life.

Hikari

A unique species known as a Respawn Fairy, although she is technically half mortal; all respawn fairies are related to "the last respawn fairy," Lolita, another character of mine. Since they're all related, most are quite close with their other family members. Female children of respawn fairies, generally, have all the same abilities of "purebred," fairies, regardless of how diluted. Powers include sensing the "death clocks," of all living creatures, as in knowing when and how they are going to die, have immense healing and resurrection powers, able to mend just about any level of damage (even someone being blown up into itty bitty pieces), and also able to "undo," the fixing, as in harming someone's body from a distance, like stopping their heart from beating, etc. Additionally, they can essentially "go ethereal," entirely unseen, unheard, unable to be sensed through all the normal senses, and summon magical weapons from nothing at will. Most uniquely, they are able to reproduce through any means of sharing DNA. This can be through something like kissing (saliva), or some other accidental means, like someone else's blood getting into their open wound. (One respawn fairy even was bitten by a demon and, viola, demon-fairy children.) Fairy children also grow up very fast and learn at an alarming rate, becoming adults within a very short period of time. (Respawn Fairies have a long species history, but this is the short version. xD;)

Hikari is a daughter of Lolita, the respawn fairy, and a mortal woman whom she saved. Although her blood is half mortal, she has full fairy abilities. While all respawn fairies are taught to fight, Hikari is an especially talented fighter and trains herself almost constantly. Her weapons of choice are two battle fans. Her personality is a bit fiery, and she's the protective older sister type. (She also believes her younger sisters are more beautiful than she, although the fairies are generally described as inhumanly beautiful.) She, along with some of her family members, run a shop that sells relics, antiques and magical items of all sorts. These items are often collected by them, so they go out adventuring a lot, into strange places, and fight off mystical creatures and beasties of all kinds.

Given how they reproduce, she is able to partner up with anyone, gender is of no consequence. In fact, prior to coming to Evelon, the respawn fairies almost entirely only reproduced with other females, since that was all their society had. Their reproductive abilities also work an just about any species, as long as they have a roughly humanoid appearance, including on individuals that are normally infertile, since they don't reproduce the same way as others (they can reproduce normally, too, but either way). I'm pretty much open to anything here? The respawn fairies seem almost inclined to love at first sight, and accidental pregnancies to lock that in seem to be a thing, so their partners can totally be somewhat reluctant at first.

Haruka

A unique species known as a Respawn Fairy, although she is technically half mortal; all respawn fairies are related to "the last respawn fairy," Lolita, another character of mine. Since they're all related, most are quite close with their other family members. Female children of respawn fairies, generally, have all the same abilities of "purebred," fairies, regardless of how diluted. Powers include sensing the "death clocks," of all living creatures, as in knowing when and how they are going to die, have immense healing and resurrection powers, able to mend just about any level of damage (even someone being blown up into itty bitty pieces), and also able to "undo," the fixing, as in harming someone's body from a distance, like stopping their heart from beating, etc. Additionally, they can essentially "go ethereal," entirely unseen, unheard, unable to be sensed through all the normal senses, and summon magical weapons from nothing at will. Most uniquely, they are able to reproduce through any means of sharing DNA. This can be through something like kissing (saliva), or some other accidental means, like someone else's blood getting into their open wound. (One respawn fairy even was bitten by a demon and, viola, demon-fairy children.) Fairy children also grow up very fast and learn at an alarming rate, becoming adults within a very short period of time. (Respawn Fairies have a long species history, but this is the short version. xD;)

Haruka is a daughter of Lolita, the respawn fairy, and a mortal woman whom she saved, younger twin sister to Hikari. Her blood is half mortal and, unfortunately, her powers and wings are a little diluted. Her wings are not strong enough to carry her for very long, and she has to expend more energy to summon her magical weapons. As such, she supplements her natural talents by the use of other relics. Namely, she always carries a stone (embedded in a hairpiece she always wears), that summons shadow creatures to do her bidding. Even though she's not as powerful as other members of her family, alone, she is generally a confident person. It was her idea to run a shop that sells relics, antiques and magical items of all sorts, which she owns and operates, and other members assist her. These items are often collected by them, so they go out adventuring a lot, into strange places, and fight off mystical creatures and beasties of all kinds.

Given how they reproduce, she is able to partner up with anyone, gender is of no consequence. In fact, prior to coming to Evelon, the respawn fairies almost entirely only reproduced with other females, since that was all their society had. Their reproductive abilities also work an just about any species, as long as they have a roughly humanoid appearance, including on individuals that are normally infertile, since they don't reproduce the same way as others (they can reproduce normally, too, but either way). I'm pretty much open to anything here? The respawn fairies seem almost inclined to love at first sight, and accidental pregnancies to lock that in seem to be a thing, so their partners can totally be somewhat reluctant at first.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Re: Seeking (More) Lifemates!

Postby SpringsSong » 10/01/2017 6:22 PM

-rolls in- I would be interested in potentially trying for someone with Lucilia~ owo  Aside from standard Kuhnas--many of which are blank slates--I do have this Kuhna:

Doesn't have a defined gender yet, but something could be decided upon for them.  Additionally, I do have a random Kuhna incoming, so that one could be a possibility too.

Additionally, for Ularara, I offer up my total sweetheart, Tallisa.  Because of her culture's weird customs, any of the "is essentially a proposal" things could happen just out of Tallisa being polite (or clumsy, in the making-contact-with-breasts bit--and I can imagine her getting very flustered when informed that her actions were essentially a marriage proposal).  But, she used to be a translator for a deaf Kuhna before she moved on to other things.

I'm sure I could think of someone for As'ka, too, but these are the two that came to mind the most.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5883
Donate

Re: Seeking (More) Lifemates!

Postby Mousen » 10/01/2017 7:13 PM

Aiiir pirates.
It's late so I'm just going to throw this at you. The mini-bios of my air pirates are there. I'm thinking Ulysses for either the Captain or the Doctor and Cole for Rem?

EDIT, although if you don't mind mixed species pairings then...? Either or?

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.