For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Looking for Dates

Postby jobiehanna » 02/15/2018 10:31 PM

Hello! I have some characters looking for dates for the Valentine's Day event! Below are the ladies and gents. Let me know if you have any sort of date idea or partner for these guys (and gals) and we can discuss setting up a date in the event thread. These do not have to be 'romantic' dates, though that could be fun. You are also welcome to check my zoo pen (link in sig) if you would like! Most everyone is up for RP!

Everyone has their life, and Elizabeth is no different. Focused on school and gardening, Elizabeth is an average human. Her mornings consist of tending to her pets, followed by classes, then work at the library as a desk clerk. During the summer while she isn't taking classes, she is tending to her garden. She grows a variety of vegetables, some fruits, and lots of flowers. The inside of her place is riddled with house plants year round.
Elizabeth... doesn't get out much. She's a busy lady, but a date wouldn't hurt her! She needs to get out more.

Molly has been with the Speckled Sygriff since she was a young woman. Out on her luck and without any other talents, she sought out the brothel. It had been just after their expansion, and so they were looking for more hires. She was lucky enough to be pretty, though she had been dirty and dressed in rags. Spunky and flirtatious, they had been willing to hire  her and provide her new clothes, food, and a home.

She got her own room in the house and set to work. Molly was known as Sweet Pea by her patrons because of her overly nice attitude. She treated each customer as well as she could, even if they did not treat her well. She kept her spunky nature, and proved to be good for business. She was motherly as well as kind, and was older than some of the other women. She was good at giving advice to the others, and even if it was never stated, Frankie was helpful for her womanly touch to the place.

This lead to her taking the role of Madame. She provides advice for girls and men, and keeps track of who is available and who is not. She provides contraceptive to the girls, and ensures there are treatments available for the  women when needed. She keeps Frankie in line and doesn't let him cast the girls away for silly reasons. She loves all her girls, no matter how much trouble they could get into. She understands their situations, as she has been there herself. She doesn't judge any of them, and is very caring when it comes to helping new girls into the business.

Molly is the Madame of a brothel, but she rarely goes on dates herself! Her heart is full with helping her girls, but a date would be a nice break, and perhaps a way to meet a man (or woman).

Raul is the strong and silent type. He grew up on a farm in Sekudui raising Yingshee. He enjoyed learning about the species and how to care for them. His favorite season was when he got to sheer their wool. It was calming for both he and the animals, and he loved it. He loved everything about the Yingshee, even the cleaning up after them part. It was then his family went into the big leagues, using hormones on their stock. Disgusted with the new business, Raul left.

He ended up in travelling a lot, never quite settling down. He didn't make many new friends over the years of being a nomad, but he did make a pretty friend in Nabias. The young woman had been in an alley, a bundle of something in her arms. A figure attacked, and Raul had to act. After rescuing Yakira from potential misfortune, Raul took to being the protective big brother friend. She was new to the town, and Raul helped her become acquainted with it. He'd only been there a week longer than she, but he was nothing if not helpful.

Later she encouraged him to follow his dreams of a farm of his own. He now lives in Sekudui with a ranch to call his own. He has a great range of animals - mostly those he took in because they were unwanted. He sells what product he can to the local town; this is how he makes his money to survive and make the payments on the loan he had to take to buy the property.

He lives on a farm and keeps to himself. Another one who should get out in the dating world (or friend world!).

A vampire isn't something Queenie ever imagined herself being. She hates the hunger she has for blood, the power she feels when she gets it, and the urge to kill. She can't go out in the sunlight, at least not without the sunlight ring Serkan gave her. She has super speed, strength, and limited mind powers. She is just learning about what she is capable up because of the controlling nature of her sire.

Her sire is none other than Serkan, a vampire of wealth, power and malice. She was changed Halloween night the year of her seventeenth birthday twelve years ago. Her little brother died that night as well; she misses him and all of her other friends. As the years pass her time with Serkan feels like it's taking her happy memories away and she yearns to be free.

Since coming to live at the mansion with Serkan, Queenie has been worked to the bone. For fear of her immortal life she is obedient. She used to rebel often, but that was beaten out of her. Her self value is slim to none because she is constantly told she is worthless. She is often subject to abuse, both physical and emotional. She doesn't understand why she was taken, nor why she was forced to become a vampire, or even the overlord's fascination with her. She's not special.

The only light she has in her life is Rasul, the only living thing that has managed to sneak under Serkan's radar. He is a small ttee, with a gray body, pink stripes and a pink tuft of hair on his head. He is always planning ways of escape for Queenie, but she is always too afraid to try them. He is her constant support.

Queenie could use a friend, perhaps a lunch date or something. She is very insecure, and finds it hard to trust.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Re: Looking for Dates

Postby Freezair » 02/15/2018 11:16 PM

I like the sounds of Raul and Elizabeth.

Elizabeth might be fun/amusing with Scrabble here. He's Paragon who was raised by a human family more or less as their own son, so despite being a giant, hulking Paragon, he's actually a lot more human-like in his mannerisms than that and isn't really "dragony" at all. He's not even that good at flying! He's a laid-back, fun-loving guy. He's also suuuper accepting of just about everything.

Ysabel would go well with Raul, I think. I've had her for a long time but her character's never really been fleshed out--but she's a school teacher who works with little kids and has a warm heart. Her flaw is that she's one of those people who tends to talk down to people because, well, she's used to explaining things to elementary schoolers, and she tends to be overly optimistic in places and think that problems are simpler to solve than they are.

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/16/2018 1:00 AM

Scrabble is gorgeous! He does sound like a lot of fun as well. Elizabeth leading a 'normal' life meets a giant lizard who acts human would be an amusing pair up. She would be in a human form, of course. So that could be a fun little 'blind' date or something?

I do like Raul and Ysabel a lot though! He's a simple farmer, but he is smart (at least when it comes to farming). He hasn't had a formal education, but he can read/ write and do math (required for budgeting for his farm). I've never taken Raul out for a spin either, so we could develop them a bit more on their date.

I love both ideas, and they both have potential to be something fun and light. Do you have a preference for either? We can only do one for he event, but we could do another as a regular RP if you'd be interested in that?

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 02/16/2018 4:42 PM

Yes. Giant lizardman and tiny human woman. I want do that one. Because it sounds funny! And also I really want to use Scrabble some; I have him really well visualized in my head and I wanna throw him out theeeeere.

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/16/2018 9:35 PM

Awesome!! We'll do that one then. Should we make it a romantic date? Or a friendship date of some sort? Perhaps Elizabeth thinks she has been set up with a human date, and ends up with Scrabble the giant lizard instead?

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 02/16/2018 10:36 PM

I like the "thinks she's getting a human but no" blind date idea. It could be a "semi-romantic" date--like they signed up for an online dating service that randomly pairs people, but whether it's romantic or not is up to the participants. I'm thinking they meet in a restaurant with substantial outside seating, which doesn't SOUND questionable on the sruface, buuuuut...

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/16/2018 11:19 PM

Oooh, I like that. Sitting outside can even be considered romantic on a date. I have two ideas for the start: Elizabeth is sitting at the table when Scrabble shows up. Orrr, she shows up at the restaurant and asks to be sat with Scrabble, only to realize he is a lizard and insists this is the wrong table?

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 02/16/2018 11:29 PM

Maybe a combo? She arrives first, Scrabble sits down next to her, and there's a bit of "No there must be a mistake," but, behold, they ARE seated together.

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/16/2018 11:39 PM

Yes yes, I like that. We shall begin! I'll start it up. :)

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 02/16/2018 11:42 PM

Wewt.

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/16/2018 11:56 PM

Here you go! Hope how I started is okay - I was thinking Jawan as a location? Or a place with a sea/ocean.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items