For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Got a Valentines Slot~

Postby RiDragon » 02/16/2018 12:56 AM

Hiya!  I got a slot still free for V day.  I'm gonna try to get a lot of replies in as I really want a prize this time around, though I def won't hide the fact that work and classes may get in the way of constant replies and I may go a day or two without a reply.

Anyways, I'll post some characters I'd wanna RP with and whoever responds can throw characters they'd think would fit well.  

(Sorry if descriptions suck, I really just wanted to get these guys out there before I put it off more, plus I kinda have a flu or somethin)

Bachelor/ette Number 1: Professor Winter
From his Zoo Pen Summary: "A multi-dimensional traveler who somehow exists and is aware of multiple universes and realities at once.  He enjoys studying all of the worlds he visits, and often adopts creatures native to the planets, and sometimes kids too.  Wherever he goes, he tends to be an integral part of said universe, helping it in one way or another.  Though there is a possibility that his very presence causes the troubles he solves in the first place..."

Always wanted to visit a universe full of nothing but blenders?  Or perhaps a world inhabited only by mimes and cashew nuts?  Well, The Professor usually doesn't allow others to travel across worlds so freely, but he might make an exception for you!  And you don't have to worry about him dying either, as he's quantum immortal!  That's something people worry about on dates, right?

Winter is ace, but open to romance, though getting close to him is hard.

Bachelor/ette Number 2: Rosceros
A creature made of stardust condensed and liquefied.  It doesn't know much about humans, only just having been "born" relatively recently.  It is capable of using its twin tails to inject you with "star sickness," an odd ailment that makes one "leak" and burp out liquid stars and space. Y'know, if you're into that...
Example 1 Example 2 Both by Blinkpen on Tumblr, do not click if you are bothered by mild emetophobia.

Bachelor/ette Number 3: DJ Speedʞore 2600
A DJ that plays nothing but super obnoxious loud speedcore.  He himself is quite loud and may be a tad obnoxious to some.  Ever want to go to a club where the DJ is your date?  He could even take requests!  Granted, they have to be speedcore.  [Speedcore examples: X X X]

Bachelor/ette Number 4: Hyaku
Ever want to date a real life Yokai?  Hyaku is what's known as a Yuki Onna A demonic spirit that leads men into the freezing alps and feeds on their very life force!  But maybe you can warm her frozen heart?  (We recommend you let your family know where you went before going to see her.)

Bachelor/ette Number 4: Cassandra
Ever wanted to date a woman who can benchpress you and then rip you in half?  Well, Cassandra is the dragon lady for you.  Her ideal date would be a sparring match until one side cannot even bare to lift their heads anymore, while she roars victorious over you.  She also likes long romantic walks on the beach.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless
I will give... I will take

I will feel the stars crash, crash down
RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 700
Donate

Re: Got a Valentines Slot~

Postby jobiehanna » 02/16/2018 1:16 AM

I have a couple ideas. Lemme know what you think. c:

Perhaps this gal with Professor Winter? Winifred (Or Winnie, as she'd prefer), has a love for danger and adventure. She loves to feel the thrill of fear, and it will only fuel her curiosity toward whatever has frightened her. She is brave and headstrong, and ready for adventure. She's mostly just hunted ghosts, ghouls, werewolves and the like. But traveling through different dimensions could give her a thrill - a date to a world of spooky scary stuff? Or strange life forms? Doesn't matter to her, she's up for whatever!

I also have Cienna who might pair well with Professor Winter - she's a small town lady who is the caretaker of a young boy and girl. They aren't her children, but they are like children to her. She is very nurturing and motherly. She also cooks and cleans and whatever needs done around the house. Going on an adventure date would certainly rock her world - she's never been out of her small town. Though the children fill her heart with love, going out and meeting people would be fun. She may have a tendency to coddle Professor Winter though, concerned for his safety as they travel somewhere.

For Cassandra: Lahn is a hulking brute covered in scars from his time being tested on in a laboratory. He is strong, fierce, and protective. He loves a challenge, and loves to travel. He's currently looking for a lost love, but running into someone along the way couldn't hurt, right?

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 02/17/2018 12:40 AM

Okay so I'm on mobile but I've been daydreaming about this all day so I had to reply now.  I really REALLY love the idea of Winter and Cienna perhaps going on a blind date paired and planned by their "kids" (though both of them don't have biological kids, just ones they care for that are basically their kids) for Valentine's day because they both haven't really done the dating thing for a while.  They both humor the idea and meet up at a coffee shop, but Winter after a while feels like this "date" could be a lot better and asks Cienna about somewhere she always wanted to visit or something, and then she begins an adventure with Winter teleporting her to neat places with her just being bewildered and such P: I dunno, I really really really love this idea and was daydreaming about it a lot at work.. haha.

What do you think?  My head is buzzing with excitement and ideas.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/17/2018 1:15 PM

Yes, I love that idea! <3 Parents going along with the wishes of their kids is adorable. Cienna might just have simple wishes though (at least at first) - all she knows is her little world (and stuff she's seen in the news and magazines). I love the idea of them adventuring together though! I'm sure she would enjoy seeing all the new things, and be baffled by them. Starting off in a simple cafe would be perfect.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 02/17/2018 3:49 PM

Yesssss!  I imagine Winter asking her if she's ever wanted to visit somewhere, and when she tells him he just subtly shifts reality to where she says, and she doesn't even notice at first!  Then they could explore there, until he asks for an even more fantasy like idea and so on!  If you're ready and like the idea I can start the thread when I get home in about 40 mins

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/17/2018 8:56 PM

Yeah, that sounds good to me! Go ahead and start it. c:

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 02/18/2018 3:07 AM

Here it is!

Sorry if any of the writing is awkward.  It's 2 am right now and I have work in the morning, but I just...  Really wanted to start it and I had no other time to do so xD

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate