For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Looking for a lifemate and an understanding writer...

Postby Jessari » 05/10/2018 2:56 AM

So, after a looong hiatus, I'm back. Sorta. More details later.

The Lonely Lucain: This little gal's name is Chayah, and she's been through a lot (husband dying, sister and nieces being kidnapped, etc). She used to be carefree and naive, but there's a darker side to her now. I'd like to explore her story with someone, preferably someone who will eventually become her lifemate and fill the hole her husband left in her life. Her personality info from my Pen is listed below.

Although Chayah was previously an energetic, bubbly young woman, the abduction of her sister and neices, and the death of her husband has caused her to mature quickly. Where most of her money used to go toward clubbing or pretty clothes, now she penny-pinches to make sure her nieces have food and school supplies. She seems cheerful enough when other people are around, but it's just a mask to hide the grief that is tearing her apart. In an effort to be the brave woman her husband had encouraged her to be, she occasionally tries her hand at vigilante work. This, admittedly, usually consists of her walking quickly through dark city streets, shivering and hoping no one will actually need her help.

Note: Chayah is a fire mage, and although she isn't quite comfortable wielding such an aggressive element, she's forcing herself to hone her skills in the event that she needs to protect her family. She cannot speak aloud, and must be making skin-to-skin contact with a person to communicate telepathically with them

What I Need From You, the Writer: I'm pretty busy in my personal life, and almost 14 weeks pregnant. While this is an amazing miracle, it keeps me exhausted and feeling half-dead, which is more conducive to nap-taking than post-making. While I am very excited about Chayah's story, posts may be few and far between, meaning whoever writes with me must be very patient while waiting on a reply. I will be similarly patient if you take a while to respond as well, I promise! If a slow RP is okay with you, please feel free to toss males her way!
Feed me chicky nuggies and chokky milk.

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 673
Donate

Re: Looking for a lifemate and an understanding writer...

Postby Freezair » 05/10/2018 12:25 PM

I'm interested and I have a character I think would fit amazingly with her, but I have some questions first. 1) Is she specifically looking for a male partner, or would female also be fine? 2) Are you looking for another Lucain, to possibly facilitate breedings down the line, or is any species fine?

Because I have an old, old character--who's a Cavallion of all things--who is a similar character (lost family... and fire powers) who I think would love meeting such a kindred soul.

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Jessari » 05/12/2018 1:16 AM

Hey, thanks for showing interest! Your Cavilion sounds interesting. Here are the answers to your questions:

1. I'm only looking for a male as a lifemate, but if you wanted to RP a female character, Chayah could use a good friend or two.

2. As for species, I would dearly love for her to have children of her own, but would be open to other species as long as her lifemate's writer would be okay with using a substitute form to facilitate a breeding at some point.
Feed me chicky nuggies and chokky milk.

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 673
Donate

Postby Freezair » 05/12/2018 3:02 AM

I think organizing a roleplay between the two of them could be enjoyable, even if it's not a lifemate thing. Perhaps they could meet at some sort of support group and find comfort in meeting someone else who knows what they've been through?

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 05/27/2018 10:53 AM

Hey there!
so...I have this boy, who I really want to have a wholesome relationship, and I really like your character! I think these two could maybe do each other good, once they get to know each other bit?

Alexander
Name: Alexander Fiore

character:
Alex is a sweetheart, really, he is. Exceptionally good with children, he loves to entertain and make the days better of those who need it most. Charming and a good listener, He has great intuition as to what could cheer people up. most of the time at least. He is good hearted and will volunteer whenever he can to help people out. With all his good-heartedness, however, he is not naive. And as much as it breaks his heart, he also knows that being a good person, and the occasional stint as a magician will not get him paid enough to sustain himself. And this is where a bit of deceit and a bit of actual magick come in. Alex might be one of the most skilled, and the ...well...nicest conman one could hope to meet. He will swindle his way in many a game to make an extra buck, or...say...screw the lottery numbers around a bit. He could be considered as a walking lucky charm. He does feel bad about it though, and to compensate, does make his stage shows as a magician just a little extra interesting. just enough to still be in the realm of the possible, as to not draw suspicion, but there always is some form of real magick involved. He loves these shows and sometimes performs for the inhabitants of the house just for the fun of it. He can appear a little sly every once in a while, but he is mostly harmless...at least, that is what he wants you t believe  

backstory:
Not much is known about him, except that he just...kinda popped up in the magician scene at some point. no one knew where he came from, and he would do his darnest to give that one away. He climbed ranks pretty easily but tried to keep his crowds not overly huge, as to not draw too many people to him. living a humble life, Alex literally just showed up at the mansion one day, claiming that he just so happened to stumble across the house, and looking for a room, just for a while. No one bought it, but to everyone's absolute bewilderment, both Meghan and Adrian accepted him and urged him to stay. No one, not even Sam, understands what exactly it is about Alex. He now helps them with finances (in his own, special way), and has found a permanent spot in their ragtag group.

more in detail stuff can be read here:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=23598#p538860

Not sure if he might be a little too...shady in a way for her? Like...he really is not but does bend the rules a little bit here and there (nothing more than mentioned above and in his den post though)
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate