For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Seeking Lifemate

Postby Jaykobell » 05/24/2018 10:20 AM

I already put this down in the Discord channel, but I'm going to put it here as well for good measure.

I'm looking for a lifemate for a new character of mine. I still need to officially upload them and the likes, but regardless.
Their name is Arjuna.

The gist of their story: they were an experiment to input a source of sustenance other than physical food. In their case, they feed and live off colors. As a Mahool, they don't "really" feel emotions. But they're excellent at mimicking them because consuming colors triggers temporary emotions (depending on the color they eat).

They were left to die in the wild after the scientific project was dropped. It was assumed they'd just die. But one scientist had taken care of them and taught them a lot. So they got a human form and found a way to survive.

They met a partner and had a son. But their partner died during childbirth; an outcome they blame themselves for, thinking they "caused" their death from being an experiment and not a natural being.

They started a company in a small remote area. It collects and distributes all the colors of the rainbow to a large part of Evelon. The secret: the colors are organic. They come from living beings. In exchange for peaceful and cheap lodging in their small village town, the villagers have to give up their colors. The way Arjuna drains colors is only temporary. So villagers regain their colors over time.

I realize the gist isn't so much a gist. Lol. I can't summarize to save my life.

Honestly I'd love RPs where they or their workers interact with villagers too. That could be fun. But for the most part, I'd love to find them a partner and not have to do it by myself, for once.

So if any of this strikes your fancy, hit me up?
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Re: Seeking Lifemate

Postby ToxicShadow » 05/24/2018 10:21 PM

Not sure if you're looking for a specific species or not, but...

Namina

She's literally one of my oldest characters on Evelon, but majorly unused for a VERY long time, so her story is pretty... lacking. Which also means there is room for a LOT, story-wise. Also, because she's so old, she is one of those that is capable of both Kuhna and human form (although she retains her ears and tail even in human form).

The general gist of her character is she's an artist (no surprise there as an Arkuhna), and she uses a large number of mediums, but tends to prefer paints, especially water colors. Her primary income comes from illustrating, though, specifically for a certain writer (another character of mine). Though, she also, on occasion, is in charge of field research for the topics that her team is working on, following up on leads, going under cover (assuming it's not a particularily dangerous task), and so forth.

She also has a child of her own, but not from a serious relationship, and said child isn't "human," as she was taken away from her when she was just a kit and, in the end, turned into a odd vampire, already being such by the time she reconnected with her. (Her daughter has since moved on and done her own thing, so Namina doesn't see her very often, but they don't have a bad relationship or anything.)

Baaaaasically, I'm not sure what sort of... plot ideas you have in mind, but at least getting Namina nearby Arjuna could be her coming to the village for the sake of research (as in, the team she works for wants to write about their findings about rumors/vague information they've heard about the town/company and such)? And since she's an artist, she can practically work from anywhere. xD

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate