For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Anyone care to lifemate with some aliens?

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/13/2019 6:02 AM

For now, it's late, but I remembered about this, and wanted to get it out there, so it might be kind of vague/poorly organized. My apologies. xD; But please come lifemate with some of my aliens! <3

I have two alien type character plots, and I'm ALL about lifemating things, so here we go~

Image Image
Ularara "RaRa" and As'ka

These two are already aliens. RaRa being the crown princess of her home world, and As'ka being a higher up military officer that originally lead the military officers to track down and return the runaway princess.

Plot-wise, I want RaRa to accidentally become engaged to someone from whatever planet/world she crash lands in, through odd circumstances. (A male, preferably.) It could be anything from accidentally "kissing" her, aka the mouth running into hers, or her stomach, or chest, accidentally groping her, accidentally slapping her across the right cheek (like turning around suddenly?), picking up a handkerchief, or blade (even a butter knife) that she dropped, SOMETHING that is an unusual engagement custom in her world. And, of course, breaking an engagement to the princess is considered so disrespectful to the royal family that it results in death of three generations of the person's family (parent, grandparent, siblings, nieces, nephews) or something crazy like that, so they're stuck.

And, thereafter, poor As'ka is then essentially assigned to work as her bodyguard and to observe the new world where she now remains. (I would get his expression updated to fit his serious military-ness, buuuut I like the animation, so he's more of a grump than his pet form looks. xD;)

Maybe a few more could be thrown into their plot? You know, be more aliens from that world that start coming over because their princess is here and, of course, in their minds, the princess being engaged to a person of the new world means that their world is going to end up allied together, so no harm in some more moving in, if they are curious. xD;

And then, there are THESE guys:

I've tried to revamp the same alien plot twice, but still really like it.

Essentially, alien crash lands somewhere in an egg-shaped, living spacecraft pod which down "roots," and begins absorbing information from the new world inputting it into the alien while it's in a suspended state. However, when someone comes in contact with the pod, it basically scans their DNA and inputs that information into the alien, which begins its waking process. That alien is then basically imprinted on that person forevermore, so they following them, protect them, help them in whatever way they can. It stands to reason that they would come to love them, as well, and they can only have intimate/sexual interactions with that person, or no one at all, since their body would reject someone else's DNA and probably cause them physical pain, high fever, knock them out, something like that. It'd probably kill them, if it was even slightly prolonged.

Such characters are kind of easy to work with, since they are designed to integrate into another character's plot, so pretty much ANYTHING goes here, with them, as well as their partners being any gender at all. These would be me basically making as many as needed, if there is interest from more than one party. xD

I figure it would be reasonable for a dying planet, one that is way over populated, or one that just wants to study other planets and species to send more than one of these aliens in pods out, so I could have a handful of them.

Since they don't have set names or anything yet, I have a TON of unused pets I could use for aliens:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Re: Anyone care to lifemate with some aliens?

Postby Freezair » 01/13/2019 10:06 PM

One of your aliens-fleeing-the-planet Kuhnas might be fun with Velo!

Orbital Velocity (Velo for short) is an astronomer. Specifically, he's one who studies Near-Evelon Objects, or large asteroids and meteors that might impact the planet. It might be fun if he saw a "meteor" that turned out to be a spaceship and ended up befriending someone aboard!

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Re: Anyone care to lifemate with some aliens?

Postby ToxicShadow » 07/12/2019 2:41 AM

Kicking this up again~ <3

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate