For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Looking to Get Back Into It

Postby Remedy » 01/21/2019 7:01 PM

Hello! I'm looking for some patient partners who would be willing to help me get back into the habit of roleplaying. It's been a while since I've actually written anything, so I'll probably be pretty rusty.

I have a few new characters here that I'd like to give a test run. They aren't very well developed but I think roleplaying with them would be a better way for me to figure out who they are than just sitting around thinking about it. I have a bad habit of over-planning characters and never actually getting around to using them, so I'd like to do things backwards this time around.

If none of those seem appealing, I'm also open to using my old characters as well! I'm down to do breedings, hunts, or regular RP's. Feel free to post here or PM me if you are interested. c:

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Re: Looking to Get Back Into It

Postby Mousen » 01/22/2019 12:08 PM

Hey~

I'm up for a regular RP? I've got a whole ton of characters, but I am thoroughly useless at sticking strictly to like down to earth life stuff. The closest I get is maybe like paranormal investigators or haunted bookstores or crappy detectives? So I guess it depends on what kind of world you'd like to throw your new characters (or old ones, I guess) into?

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Remedy » 01/22/2019 7:47 PM

Hey Mousen~
I'm a bit opposite to you in that I usually find it hard to branch out to the supernatural, but I have tried it before and I'm open to doing it again! I have a character named Steve who is a detective and has had supernatural encounters before, so perhaps he and your character Jess Croup could get into some shenanigans. What do you think? I'm open to other ideas!

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Postby Mousen » 01/22/2019 8:22 PM

Yeah, I think me working as a tarot card reader helps the whole supernatural thing whoops.

Jess and his little team of slightly reckless teenage investigators are open, yeah! The supernatural thing is easily played down there because they don't always necessarily find what they're looking for. I've also got the Cynthia Brodnax Detective Agency and while they're operating in a universe where the supernatural definitely plays a part, they're not necessarily aware of it. It just depends on whether Jess or one of the detective girls jumps out at you, basically!

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.