For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Seeking... Any Partner/ Group Role-Play

Postby Celtic » 05/13/2020 7:51 PM

Hey everybody!

So I am craving community right now, and that has landed me back here. I used to love this community with my heart and soul, so much so that I have a specific "Evelon" feeling. No joke, it's like Christmas or something.

That being said, the heart of this is role-playing. Now, I am a tad rusty. It's been quite a while, although I have filled my spare time with DnD so I've got that going for me. But! I was hoping to do some fun, maybe not plot worthy, role-plays! Hunts, breeding rooms, anything at all. I don't like to write wall-o-text role-plays, but I certainly do not mind if you do.

What do I like to role-play?
Well I'm glad you asked. I'm into, honestly basic fantasty (legit think DnD), but I love sci fi. You want to drag a character to the moon that is ill prepared and runs into a random alien? I am your girl. You want to do space pirates? Uuuuuunnnngghhh yes. Heinlein, Zelazny are my favorite authors and I am currently rewatching The Expanse & the first season of Altered Carbon so I am all for space junk. Honestly it'd be pretty cool if my pretty-in-pink Khalmer was a space monster. Just a thought.

Information about how I role-play
I am really incapable of not swearing. I can guarantee you my characters will swear at least a little bit. It's just... who I am. Right now I've got a lot of time to respond to threads so I will be pretty active & quick to respond, but if you're busy and might take a while, that's okay. Please don't let it keep you from responding to this ad.

Yes this ad is vague and has no real ideas, but I'm seriously open to anything. Please just respond or PM me and we will figure it out!

Breeding wise: Remi is the only one who has any real character thought out and as such, she's not available, also the pink/ purple lucain boy can't breed anymore I'm pretty positive. All other breedables in my inventory are FAIR GAME.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Re: Seeking... Any Partner/ Group Role-Play

Postby Freezair » 05/13/2020 11:24 PM

Space? Wanna go to space.

I have this pretty Soveris I've been trying to find a name/personality before. I'm on a bit of a sci-fi kick right now too, and I was thinking she could be a very "raygun gothic pulp sci-fi" kind of person--yanno, she wears one of those skirts with giant loopy rims, has a fishbowl helmet with a single zigzag piece of wire sticking straight out of the top--that kinda thing. Her color scheme just gives me those vibes, and we could hammer it out.

Boson Singh--I've had him for years, had a character planned out and everything, but have never used him. He's your fairly standard space cop, except he's got a real inferiority streak because he's surrounded by hotshots and other space hero types but he's just... your average space copper. An extra in a world of protagonists, you might say. Which doesn't stop crazy stuff from happening to him.

Not a space person, but rather a hardcore cryptid/UFO believer. Putting him in with some REAL aliens could be Hi-Larity. Technically I already have a self RP where I'm doing this, but why not more?

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Celtic » 05/14/2020 6:44 PM

So for the raygun gothic theme --

I'm thinking for this little guy he's just a young punk looking for someone to more or less latch onto and follow around. He tries to be hardcore and fit in with the punk crowd and I'm thinking he could see your soveris rocking it and basically set out to be her side-kick. It'd be pretty fun to go on a hunt or like a finder type mission?

and/ OR

To go with space-cop:

A slightly unhelpful CI? Not sure what type of criminal they'd be, but it'd be kind of fun to play a cyborg pretending to be a rabbit. They could team up and solve a case! Which would probably take more planning buuuut has potential to be a lot of fun.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 05/14/2020 8:18 PM

Oooh. Maybe Raygun Gothic (who needs a suitable name. Something like... Saturnia Wright? Luna Lightspeed? Astra Naught?) could have crash-landed on some sort of planet where she meets your young punk guy? Where do you think he'd hang out.

I do like the idea of a solving mystery RP, too. Back in the day, I did a LOT of "investigation" RPs like that. I wouldn't mind planning somrthing if you didn't. But we could also start the "raygun" one too.

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 05/14/2020 8:46 PM

Astra Naught gives me a good giggle XD. I'm thinking an outer edge planet/moon. He's definitely the type to hang out on the outskirts of a shanty town outside a metropolis. I'm thinking a high roller gambling city. Lots of diversity, lots of wealth, city patrols, "illegal" drugs (illegal in parenthesis because is really anything illegal when you've got money?) that type of thing.

I definitely don't mind! I could use an outlet right now. I'm down for both if you are!

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 05/15/2020 2:59 AM

Oooh, yay! Want me to just get it started, like, right now? (Or probably moreso tomorrow.) Warning: May include bad attempts at me writing in "old-timey" speak.

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 05/15/2020 12:03 PM

Abso-lutely! Let's do this thang!

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 05/15/2020 11:23 PM

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate