For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Introducing: The Evelon Bachelor

Postby Kitsumi » 11/12/2020 7:38 PM

"Hi, I'm your host, Tris Garrison. Tonight, a grand journey begins. There will be tears, there will be drama... will there be true love? We'll find out soon enough. But first, let me introduce you to our Bachelor."

This is Emrys, and he's looking for love.

A self-proclaimed hopeless romantic, he has created a successful career by writing novels about the type of love he hopes to one day experience for himself. He is a kind, intelligent man who is ready to settle down and share his life with someone special. Could that someone be you?

OOC Rules
(These are the actual guidelines for the roleplay)

Emrys is pansexual, and suitors of any gender identity may apply!
All suitors must be 18+
All suitors must be in human form.
Suitors should not have breeding restrictions.
Each person can submit up to two suitors.
Each cycle (dates --> cocktail party --> elimination) will have a soft timeline of four weeks: two for the dates, two for the cocktail party with elimination happening at the end. Dates will occur in separate threads, simultaneously. Extensions to the timeline may occur.

IC Rules
(These are the rules that the suitors agree to upon signing up, and may be broken for dramatic roleplay purposes! There may or may not be consequences for suitors who break these rules)

All suitors must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement upon being cast.
All suitors must pass a psychological evaluation and a medical examination.
Suitors are banned from engaging in romantic or sexual activities with each other.
Suitors must not engage in any violent physical altercations with each other or staff.
Suitors may not have any contact with the outside world (including media) during this process.
Suitors should not approach the Bachelor's private living quarters unless invited to do so.

How to Apply
Please include a headshot (pet image) of your suitor, their name as well as their occupation if they have one, and a quick personality blurb! That's all there is to it.

In case it wasn't clear, the whole purpose of this little event is to find a lifemate for Emrys. However! If we get to the end and the winner decides they don't really match as well with the Bachelor as he thought they did, you are under no obligation to go through with a lifemating. After all, how many couples from that show actually last?

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Re: Introducing: The Evelon Bachelor

Postby Kitsumi » 11/12/2020 7:39 PM

Just a little records-keeping post!

Current Suitors
-None-

Eliminated Suitors
-None-

Index of Roleplay Threads
-None-

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Re: Introducing: The Evelon Bachelor

Postby Celtic » 11/14/2020 12:49 PM

Name: Ryley

Audition Tape: [because I thought it'd be fun  :wink:]

The tape focused in on Ryley-- a pale woman in her mid-twenties with rust colored hair that faded to blonde at the ends. She's wearing an off-shoulder top in a denim blue and she was smiling wide.

"Oh, we're rolling? Okay great, let's do this thing." She took a deep breath, closed her eyes before opening them again and starting her introduction. "Hi! I'm Ryley and I've decided to audition for The Bachelor because I'm honestly sick of the dating world. Swiping right and left on people is monotonous and gives you no real insight on that person's spirit, y'know? It's just too cold for me. Trying to meet people is real life is just as awful-- bars give you sleezebags, coffee shops give you snobs and no one seems really open to just talking to a random stranger. I know this is just like, one person but y'know, if I'm not right for this guy, I've at least helped someone else find love... And maybe just getting out there will bring the right person to me. I dunno, I guess you could say I'm needlessly optimistic, my dad tells me that all the time, but I just have a good feeling about this! It's got a really great vibe about it." The woman gestured a lot with her hands as she spoke and when she finished, she wrung them together nervously.

"Um yeah, so that's why I'm auditioning. Hopefully you like this and me and I'll get to meet you soon." Then the woman nodded to someone off camera and the tape ended.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate