Here is where you can participate in test or mock tournaments. Usually these tournaments have the purpose of testing stats and Traits, or for showcasing how the battle system works. Mock tournaments can also be used by users in order to become more familiar with the battle system.

Moderators: Thunder, Freezair, Retired Staff

Return to Test and Mock Tournaments

Re: Battle 2: Thunder x Shaetani (lvl 26) [H by K]

Postby Shaetani » 03/10/2011 2:26 PM

OOC: I'm sorry for the wait, I keep thinking I had posted the reply I'd made when in reality my internet went out so the post didn't go through. Thunder, if you don't want to continue / put up with my slow posts just say so and I'll consider it a draw. ^_^6

She missed. Hissing in frustration, she whirled to face him as he rose into the air. If only she had wings. Hmph. Bracing herself for his attack, She attempted to dodge it at the last moment but she was starting to get tired. As his front claws and paws slammed into her shoulder she was sent rolling before she was able to get her world rightside up again. Due to momentum her opponent shouldn't be too far away and lunging back towards him she whirled and once again attempted to slice him with her tail Blades. She knew she wouldn't be able to keep this up much longer, and after this attack she wouldn't have enough oomph to control such a powerful attack again so hopefully this time it would count.
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate

Postby Thunder » 03/12/2011 5:37 PM

Paryth's blow struck, and he sent the Khimera reeling. It wasn't too long before she got back up again and made her move. It seemed that she was using a similar strategy as when she tried to attack him with her tail blades. Paryth flew lower, hoping to avoid the vicious blades, and aimed another flyby attack at his opponent. It seemed that the Khimera was tiring from the effort of her attacks, which was a good thing for the Hollowheart.

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Kodai » 03/12/2011 8:54 PM

Khimera

Rolled a 4 - HIT
Attacker does 15 total damage to the defender.
Paryth has (28 - [15 - 9]) 22 Endurance remaining.
Khimera has (20 - 15) 5 AP remaining.
Khimera has (40 - 6) 34 Endurance remaining due to Spiked Body.

Paryth

Rolled a 7 - HIT
Attacker does 6 (1 + 0 + 5) total damage to the defender.
Khimera has (34 - 6) 28 Endurance remaining.
Paryth has (23 - 5) 18 AP remaining.

((Mod Note: Perhaps Elemental Attacks/Area Attacks should not be subject to Stone Blood?))

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
House - Breeder's Listing - Trades - Art - Wishlist
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 674
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 03/13/2011 2:51 PM

Both her attack and the battle hearts landed and shaking her head she stood up from the second flyby attack. Her body was bruised and bloody thanks to his spikes and crouching low she shifted so that she was closer to the sides of the arena which should make it harder for him to do his flying attacks. There, she crouched and spared a brief moment to lick one of the wounds on her paw. He was large, and she had known he wouldn't go down easy, she just hadn't thought he'd have put up this much of a fight. Bracing herself, she prepared to lunge and attack at his ankles as soon as he came within reach.
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate

Previous