Here is where you can participate in test or mock tournaments. Usually these tournaments have the purpose of testing stats and Traits, or for showcasing how the battle system works. Mock tournaments can also be used by users in order to become more familiar with the battle system.

Moderators: Thunder, Freezair, Retired Staff

Return to Test and Mock Tournaments

Sahnvi vs. Maron [Millie/Toxic]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/07/2013 3:04 AM

(Human form ref)

Species: Male Lucain (M)
Diet: Carnivore
Element: Light/Energy
AP: 10
Level: 1
Offense: 10
Defense: 6
Precision: 6
Endurance: 11
Speed: 8
Fame: 10
Passive Traits: Extended lifespan, intellectual, dash, human form
Battle Traits: Spiked Body
Personal BT: Extended Claws, Combat endurance, Tough Hide,  sharp vision, bomber, veteran mind

Sahnvi yawned disinterestedly as he strolled down the path towards a dilapidated old shrine, nestled quite snugly in the thick of an even older forest. He’d recently received reports of ‘a demonic figure’ lurking around the place, and loathe as he was to do so, he was forced to investigate. Most people tended to exaggerate these sightings; it was usually some kind of animal, or a person passing through during odd hours of the day that had locals spooked and unable or unwilling to go and discover for themselves. So instead of dispelling their own fears, they sent him in to do it for them. Armed with his customary houshi (monk) styled robes, his jingling shakujo staff clutched tightly in his hands, he was sure that he presented quite an old-worldly sight. His sandals kicked up a little dust as he checked and re-checked his various seals and prayer beads and other such things he’d need for this particular exorcism.

As the little path that ran through the forest curved a bend, Sahnvi blew a breath out in a long, frustrated huff. “Great,” he grouched, catching wind of actual demonic energy. “They weren’t just jumping at shadows.” he’d hoped this would be the typical ‘check then leave’ type of deal, but it turned out there was an actual demonic energy here. A demonic energy housed in a very attractive body. Sahnvi’s day just got a little better. Smirking to himself, he pulled an energy seal from his robes, muttering a prayer under his breath. “Hello there, miss,” he called, lips thinning in a roguish smile. “Normally, I’d introduce myself to someone as lovely as you, but I’m afraid I’m not exactly here for a date…although I wouldn’t be opposed to giving that a shot once we’ve cleansed you of that demonic aura you’re hauling around. You’re very pretty.” And with a flick of his wrist, he sent the seal whistling towards her, aimed straight for her head.

(Posting the intro, no attack)

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Sahnvi vs. Maron [Millie/Toxic]

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/08/2013 1:45 AM

Bred Female Lucain

Offense: 9
Defense: 5
Precision: 7
Endurance: 13
Element: [Dark]
Diet: [Omnivore]
Battle Traits: [Combat Endurance] [Guerrilla Fighter] [Horrific Moan] [Powerful Jaws] [Shade] [Spiked Body - Racial] [Tough Hide]

Giggling, Maron sat upon the top of the steps of the decrepit shine, a flurry of bight yellow light spinning all around her as she waved her hands in the air. The location wouldn't have been one of her choosing, but she had been tasked with dispatching the witches from her mother's realm that had been residing in the area, which she had done over a course of a few days. Today, had been the last of them, and rather than just taking their powers, she had taken their souls, too. She didn't absorb them as her own, however, she didn't want them. For now, they were her pretty little play things, a habit she had undoubtedly picked up from her demonic, soul collecting father.

Her fun was terribly disrupted, though, when a man with a curious aura about him appeared, going on about her being pretty, about a date, and something about cleansing the demonic aura around her. At first, she frowned, her hands stopping in their motion, and the lights around her becoming still, showing to be several small orbs of radiant light. Then, she laughed, the lights pulling in toward her body with a single gesture, seeming to absorb right into her. Unlike the rest of her family, Maron's body could serve as a container for souls and, if he knew his stuff, he would have at least realized that all of those lights were souls. "Why thank you! A date sounds wonderful, although I don't think I'll ever be able to meet your requirements."

Her smile was cunning as she jumped to her feet, chanting something so quickly that the words were jumbled nonsense. With just a few words, a dark energy blasted toward the seal, the two colliding and dissipating. "It will take something better than that, I'm afraid. Are you really sure you want to fight? It's not very nice to hit a girl."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/09/2013 12:07 AM

Sahnvi:
Diet: Carnivore
Element: Light/Energy
Offense: 13
Defense: 11
Precision: 11
Endurance: 15
Spiked Body - When the opponent attacks and hits the user, the opponent takes 1 damage. This effect does not apply if the opponent uses an Elemental Attack or Elemental Area Attack, or if the user attacks itself due to confusion.
Sharp vision - The user has a +10% chance to hit the opponent for the entire battle.
Bomber - Deals 5 Energy damage to one opponent, ignoring Defense. (Costs 5 AP)

Maron:
Diet: Omnivore
Element: Dark
Offense: 13
Defense: 12
Precision: 7
Endurance: 17
Guerrilla Fighter - The user automatically moves first in battle, regardless of its Speed, unless the opponent has First Initiative. If more than one combatant has this Trait, the combatant with the highest Speed moves first.
Horrific Moan - f the user succeeds in hitting the opponent with this attack, beginning on its next turn, the opponent rolls a d100 to hit (instead of using its Precision). It can only hit on a roll of 1 - 40. In other words, the opponent has a 40% chance to hit.
Shade - Deals 5 Dark damage to one opponent, ignoring Defense. (Costs 5 AP)
Spiked Body - When the opponent attacks and hits the user, the opponent takes 1 damage. This effect does not apply if the opponent uses an Elemental Attack or Elemental Area Attack, or if the user attacks itself due to confusion.

Attack order:
Maron, Sahnvi
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/09/2013 1:58 AM

When the man didn't back down, Maron's eyes narrowed, and she tossed her colorful hair back over her shoulder. If it was a fight he wanted, fine, it was a fight he would get. Although, since he wasn't a known enemy, she had no intention of really harming him. If he insisted on bothering her, she would just have to make him go away. She launched herself from the steps, landing on the open ground with ease. All the while, she chanted yet another spell, similar to the first, and just as difficult to understand. The shadows all around them shifted, gathering together before her in a makeshift ball. With a wave of her hand, the dark energy was sent hurtling straight for him.

[Using Shade]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/09/2013 2:31 AM

“Absorbing souls, eh?” Sahnvi quipped with a roguish smile that was sharper than the first. “Naughty girl.” He ‘tsked’ and waved a finger, waggling it in front of him like a parent might do to a child. He watched as the burnt remnants of his seal fluttered to the ground, and his smile dimmed ever so slightly. Hm. So he’d need something more powerful than his seals? Reaching out, he stabbed his staff into the ground, the little golden rings chiming sweetly as he gazed back up at her. He folded his arms into the sleeves of his robe, smiling pleasantly and so widely that his eyes closed into curves.

“I don’t like hitting girls,” he admitted, still smiling. “But I do have to make an exception for demons. It’s kind of my job.” he shrugged one shoulder, looking unconcerned. His eyes opened and his smile dissipated, however, when she gathered dark energy into a sphere, ready to hurl it at him. When she sent it careening his way, his frown deepened. “How rude,” he huffed, before gathering energy of his own, which coalesced into a silvery-orange ball of glowing light, and sent it hurtling straight back at her, intent on either stopping her attack, or, if all else failed, dealing some damage of his own.

[Using Bomber]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/13/2013 11:14 PM

Turn 1

Maron
Rolled a 2 - HIT
Maron deals 7 (5 + 2) Dark damage to Sahnvi.

Sahnvi
Rolled a 10 - miss

Maron has 17 (17-0) Endurance and 5 (10-5) AP remaining.
Sahnvi has 8 (15-7) Endurance and 5 (10-5) AP remaining.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/16/2013 6:43 AM

As his sphere of light came straight for her, Maron swiftly dodged to the side by jumping, getting just clear of it, while she watched her own energy impact against him. If it had hit her, it would have done quite a bit of damage, similar in strength to her own. Toward his comment, she shook her head, chuckling. "No, no. I'm not rude. Attacking an innocent woman on the grounds that they have a demonic aura? That's rude. I don't even want to fight!" In her stance, she brushed her back over her shoulder in one motion.

Then, her eyes narrowed in annoyance. Rather than attacking him once more, she sucked in a deep breath, and when she blew it out, an almost ear shattering screech escaped her mouth, intended to render the man somewhat confused. If he was disoriented from the high pitch wail, then there was even less of a chance that he would be able to land an attack on her. As it was, Maron was the only one in her family to harness so much of her father's unusual sorts of powers.

[Using Horrific Moan]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/16/2013 12:53 PM

The energy impacted, leaving him somewhat breathless; he‘d felt stronger attacks, but now he was more wary than before. She wasn‘t someone to take lightly. If he lost this battle, he‘d have to come back and try again some other time, but he didn‘t really want to limp home if he could help it; his mother was a nightmare when he came home injured. Brushing the dust off his robes and wincing slightly at the feeling of his body protesting the movement, the monk rolled his shoulders and straightened back up. The little rings on his staff jingled pleasantly as a breeze swept through the area.

“I do apologize,” Sahnvi informed her, though he didn’t look apologetic in the least. “But I’m afraid you’ve been giving the locals quite the scare. They aren’t really comfortable with you around. That’s why they send me.” He canted his head slightly to the side, pink bangs falling into his eyes. “I’m not really a bad guy, you know. You should get to know me better.” The horrific wail that she projected at him made him wince, but he’d heard worse; it was all a matter of trying to tune it out. He wasn’t sure if he could, but he’d try. Yanking his staff from the ground, Sahnvi flipped it easily in his hands, looking for all the world like a carefree baton twirler in some high school marching band, before he flickered out of view and appeared before her; staff raised and then sent whistling through the air in hopes of a strike.

(normal Attack)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/16/2013 3:26 PM

Turn 2

Maron
Rolled a 4 - HIT
Sahnvi now has a 40% chance to hit for the remainder of the battle..

Sahnvi
Rolled an 18 - HIT
Sahnvi deals 3 (1 + 2) total damage to Maron
Sahnvi takes 1 damage from Maron
s
spiked body.

Maron has 14 (17-3) Endurance and 5 (5-0) AP remaining.
Sahnvi has 7 (8-1) Endurance and 5 (5-0) AP remaining.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/16/2013 4:16 PM

Snapping her mouth shut after her strange attack seemed to at least somewhat effect him, she ended the annoying screech. The woman shook her head again. Although she had grown used to her own wailing, that didn't mean that it didn't have some sort of an effect on her, too.  At the moment, her own ears were ringing, although she ignored it in favor of combating his words with her own. "If my presence was all that concerning, they simply could have asked me to leave, or you could have, rather than attacking me." Stupid humans. If only they had realized that she wasn't the threat, but several others that had already been around them were. "I came here only to do my job, not to bother any innocents. In fact, I would have been on my way today, had you not come to stop me." There was a brief pause, before she smirked.  "I have no intention of getting to know a man that has the audacity to attack someone without knowing any of the circumstances. At least without apologizing me-"

Her words were cut short when he flickered out of sight, she even losing track of his aura when he did so, that aspect of hers certainly not as powerful as her father, and her instinct when he reappeared in front of her was to duck her head, the staff pounding right into her left shoulder. She winced in pain, but he'd put himself dangerously close, a mistake she was more than willing to take advantage of. Maron countered immediately with another blast of dark, shadowy energy.

[Using Shade]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/17/2013 2:35 AM

Sahnvi was still reeling a bit from that last attack. The horrible wailing left his ears with a dreadful ringing, and his head was spinning a bit. Maybe he'd underestimated her; he should've brought more seals and powerful magic. He'd been anticipating some lower level apparition or demon, but he'd definitely not come prepared for this. She was far stronger than he'd imagined; he most likely have to make a tactical retreat if he couldn't beat her back.

Tapping his ear slightly and wincing, he narrowed his bright pink eyes in her direction as she charged up her shadowy energy; he was too close! He'd probably be unable to dodge. "Yes, well, sorry about that, but it's my job, I'm afraid. People say 'demon' and I come running," he retorted, raising his staff and gathering energy into it, which he flung in her direction, hoping to knock her off kilter.

(Using Bomber)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/17/2013 12:19 PM

Turn 3

Maron
Rolled a 2 - HIT
Maron deals 7 (5 + 2) Dark damage to Sahnvi.

Sahnvi
Sahnvi is out of endurance and has been defeated.

Maron has 14 (14-0) Endurance and 0 (5-5) AP remaining.
Sahnvi has 7 (7-7) Endurance and 5 (5-0) AP remaining.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate