Here is where you can find tournaments hosted by the users of Evelon, or host a tournament yourself! You may only use Keystones or pets that you own as prizes.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to User-Hosted Tournaments

Postby Winter Roses » 07/20/2008 4:16 PM

I'm working on the lucain right know...it'll be up soon, I promise! *squints*
What does that tiny text say?
Is there a C H A N C E
A fragment of l.i.g.h.t

At the end of the tunnel
A reason to fight...

Or are we ashes and wine?
Winter Roses
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/20/2008 4:24 PM

You can copy and paste it onto a word document to see. ^^

And I added Sasayaite's personality which was really hard to write.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/20/2008 4:32 PM

Waaahhhh!  That's such a sad personality that I'm keeping it for another pet if you don't win.  It's...  I'm sorry...  I can't say anything...  *Cries and lookes to see if anyone can beat that.*
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/20/2008 7:49 PM

Added a Ending time
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/21/2008 7:52 PM

Judging and contest will end tomarrow!  get those thingies in!
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Winter Roses » 07/22/2008 12:43 AM

*wipes brow* Phew!! Here it is. Finally! This took me a while. I'm still not comepltely satisfied with it, but it's really late soe I don't have too much time to edit. I hope you like.        

In the shadows, a pair of eyes gleamed like emeralds as they bobbed through the blackness. The owner of the gaze passed in front of an empty window, and grey moonlight illuminated its form. The blades on her back glinted, and the bright purple designs glowed in sharp contrast to her darker coat. She paused to look out into the star-scattered velvet. A fierce wind tore through the temple, whistling eerily. It whispered in the Lucain's ears, beckoned gently for her to bound deeper into it's labyrinth of pathways.

"Come, Naiubi...come...come..."

She obeyed, disappearing once more into the dark. Thoughts of her sleeping parents flitted across her mind. What would they think if they awoke to find her gone? But then, she thought, I'll probably be back before they can realize I ever left. Naiubi was good at that kind of thing. Since she was a pup, she had learned to slide as silent as a wraith down the corridors of her house to listen in on her parents' conversations. She discovered a lot of things that way. Of course, no one ever caught her, but if they had she was sure that they would give her a scolding. It wasn't her fault that she was curious; that she longed to know and understand.

Naiubi was sure that the shadow-wrapped halls of Basantha Shrine held even more for her to find. The cold-saturated stone of the floor seeped through her pads. She shivered and began to go faster, forcing her warm blood to spread through her body with more speed. Her claws clicked against the grey rock, echoing off the walls. She could probably proceed more quickly in her anthro form-what with longer legs-but her fur coat kept her warm. She fluffed it out for good measure.

"Naiubi..."

The breeze murmured her name again.

A small design on one of the bricks caught her attention, and she squinted up at it. She morphed to get a better look. In this form, she looked much like a human teenager; tall, lean and athletic. That was, of course, factoring out the violet ears and three tails. She possessed an exotic sort of beauty-high cheekbones, large, close-set eyes, a sharp nose and a heart-shaped face. Leaning in close, she slid her long fingers across it, tracing the angles and turns. A desolate roar ripped through the silence. Naiubi slapped her hand over her mouth to stifle a shriek as she jumped. She shook as she slowly walked into the large, round chamber beyond the doorway that she was certain hadn't been there before. She recognized the room-the Hall of the Lost.

Moonlight filtered down through the circular hole in the ceiling, glittering off of the crystalline form of the Hunter. Sparkles of blue light danced on the stone and across Naiubi's awed face. He hung his head, and her heart nearly broke to see the proud and powerful creature display such utter hopelessness. Despite herself, she reached out and sighed sadly. Immediately, the Hunter's gaze was locked on her, and she froze. His gaze burned into hers for an eternity. Then-slowly, gracefully-he came towards her. As he moved out of the pinprick of light, the blue flickers disappeared, but he seemed to glow from within. The Hunter stopped a foot away from her. Naiubi realized she was holding her breath-she forced a shaky exhale out of her lungs.

"You are not the one I need,"he rumbled gently, his eyes deeply disappointed but still speculative. His icy breath tickled against her face. "But you will be..."

Then he turned and left.

Naiubi suddenly felt very weak. Her legs trembled and she leaned against the nearest pillar for support. She knew that logically she shouldn't feel exhausted-she had hardly done anything. But it seemed as if his very presence had taken its toll on her. A chill that was not related to the cold washed over her, and she felt an intense need to leave this place. Now. Overwhelmed and suddenly afraid, she spun around and disappeared into the shadows.

---

"Naiubi what is wrong with you? You've been jumpy all morning!"Moon Valley said in exasperation. She had touched her shoulder to get her attention, and Naiubi had leapt into the air like she'd been electrocuted.

"Didn't sleep well,"she mumbled, "Bad dreams."

"Won't you talk to me about it?"

Naiubi shook her head sullenly, he thoughts in the Hall of the Lost.

Moon Valley threw her hands up and a walked away, sighing. Naiubi hardly noticed. Her mother wasn't the first on her list of priorities right now. The Hunter was. Before she had simply aimlessly picked up information, wanting it for the sake of knowing; now she had a purpose. She would learn about the Hunters-find everything she could. Because in the depths of Basantha Shrine, one of them was waiting for her, waiting for his freedom.

"You are not the one I need...But you will be..."
Is there a C H A N C E
A fragment of l.i.g.h.t

At the end of the tunnel
A reason to fight...

Or are we ashes and wine?
Winter Roses
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate