Here is where you can find tournaments hosted by the users of Evelon, or host a tournament yourself! You may only use Keystones or pets that you own as prizes.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to User-Hosted Tournaments

Personality contest![Ends today mid-day]

Postby Cookie » 07/31/2008 7:51 AM

So as some of you may know I'm getting a custom lucain. Well I need a personality for her. Here is her info:

Lucain gender: Female

Order type: Custom Lucain

Main body color: Black

Eye color: Verry light blue

First pattern/color: Jacket fox/ Grey

Second pattern/color:Malamute/ Verry light pink

First Minimark/color: Coontail/Verry light pink

Second Minimark/color:Tearstain/Grey
Wing blade color: Black with verry light pink shadow's

Anything additional: A guitar hanging across her back and an guitar amp beside her feet.

Guitar:
((The guitar is black with a heart on it thats a verry light pink))((And the amp is black with a verry light pink nobs and buttens))

Note: You may enter twice.

1st place: 25ks and a breeding with her.
2nd place: 10ks and a breeding with her.
3rd place: 5ks

Entrie's:

kabuto_rocks
Audra
SweetDisaster
Lunasa
Kelica
Toon-Souseiseki

Underlined names are people who are finished
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Audra » 07/31/2008 10:55 AM

I'll enter. When does it end??

EDIT:

Amor-Leid seems to have two sides.
Around her friends, she's learned to express herself and feelings, be free, and become less shy. Girly is not the word for her.
Adventurous, and always longing for a new purpose in life, or a fun idea to make her day.
Amor is what you would call mischevious and very curious. Because of her great stamina, you could talk to her badly all day and it wouldn't phase her. She's known for saying 'Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will NEVER hurt me.' Well, curiousity killed the cat, or rather 'wolf' in this case, and Amor would be the first one ask 'Why?'
Such as 'Now why in the world do you keep on trying to hurt me? Swearing won't do anybody any good, okay. What's the purpose anyways?
[center][sup]Image
You see a colorful Canopy Gurador, rare in these parts, head hung high, and as he flitters past, you notice that he accidentally dropped a badge on the ground. It looks like such:
Obviously it must mean something, but the pet is then gone in a flash. Curious, isn't it??
----------------------
.:LINK BAG:.[/sup]
[/center]
Audra
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 490
Donate
Location: If you find a dismembered carebear laying about,.....I DIDN'T do it

Postby Cookie » 07/31/2008 11:09 AM

Whenever I have ten entries I will decide the date ^^

And I have found a name so All I need is personality's. Her name is now Amor-Leid meaning cupids heartbreak.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby kabuto_rocks » 07/31/2008 11:41 AM

I'll enter ^_^

Personality: Amor is a loud, rebellious rocker. She loves rock music and can play the guitar brilliantly. She may appear a rude anarchist but deep down she's a real sweetheart who believes in true love and anything romantic. Because of this quality she makes an excellent friend or partner and she can always be trusted, though initially she seems cold

Through Her Eyes
An interview of sorts from her point of view

On Herself: Me, have a soft side? You're kidding me! I'm a rocker, we don't have soft sides. I suppose you'd call me a rebel, although that word isn't really cool is it? I'm just your average anarchist, interested in loud music, having fun and ignoring rules

On Romance: Have I ever been in love? Well, not yet. I guess I'm looking for that special someone...What I mean is, love is yucky! All that mushy stuff-gross! *shifty eyes*

On Friends: Friends are very important to me. No, that's not wussy it's a fact. I like to look after my friends and they like to look after me. I suppose you'd call them a 'family' of sorts-or you could call them the weirdos that hang round me. Whatever
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby SweetDisaster » 07/31/2008 4:51 PM

I'll enter! She sounds beautiful. Do you need a backstory as well, or just a personality? *will edit with entry*

Personality: Amor-Leid, called Amor by her friends, is considered by people who don't know her "contradictory." A rebel. A thief. Is she really all of these things? Yes, Amor is. Perhaps it's affected by her past, perhaps it's simply the way she really is. Contradictory and a rebel. Amor likes going against the flow. Because she likes chaos, and because she wants to stand out. She was never meant to be another face in the crowd; her looks and her voice and prowess with her guitar kept her unique. Call her quiet, she'll be loud for an hour just to prove you wrong; if you tell her she's being too loud, she'll be louder still to make you regret those words. And if you say she's loud, she'll speak not a word for the rest of the day. A thief. Amor really shouldn't be a thief, and she knows that stealing it bad. It was just a habit, a rut in the road she slipped into, and can't get back out of now. It's usually harmless; she'll steal a new pick for her guitar, a new string, some money when she's low. Nothing worth too much, although she takes an odd pride in her...talent. She's fanciful and crazy. With nothing on her mind but adventure and music, it's hard to hold this girl down. When she's around guys, it seems that Amor can't help but flirt, and what with her adorable appearance, it makes it hard to resist her charms and attentions. But watch out, as soon as another guy struts in, the first one'll be in the dust and she'll be winking at the new one.

Backstory: Born of two small-town, loving parents, Amor found herself in a state of perpetual boredom as the Lucain grew. Her childhood was uneventful but for her fifth birthday, when her father, who had named her in remembrance of a girl he had once loved, gave her a guitar, claiming that the girl she had been named for had played in a band. Amor had first resented the guitar, for it reminded her that her father might well have gone off with some other woman and left her to suffer, but soon she was strumming at it tentatively.

Her father was pleased with her; her mother was not. She too felt the sting that her mate still thought of a childhood crush, and threatened to discard the guitar. Protesting, Amor finally promised not to play anymore in her mother's presence. So, alone to herself, feeling rebellious and angry that her mother would refuse to let her play, Amor started trying to pick out notes, to sing along. Her voice was a surprisingly good one, a sweet, lilting soprano, and she trained herself to play and sing.

When her guitar string broke for the first time, Amor was startled and dismayed. Now what? Her mother refused to buy a new one, stubbornly, and her father was weak with a mysterious sickness. Desperate, Amor taught herself to steal. The first thing she stole was the guitar string. Then a new guitar pick; then some money; then, once, an amplifier. That didn't last long before being trashed by her mother, though.

Finally, when her father died, Amor had had enough. She left, roaming around. Soon, she ran out of money, and to get enough to support her lifestyle, Amor began to sing on stage...

The crowds loved her.

And then, one day, her guitar was gone.

Stolen.

The one thing she loved. Gone.

Heartbroken, Amor began to plan to buy either a new guitar or to find her old one...her old guitar never was found, though, and finally Amor bought one, even though it felt like she was betraying herself. The last remnant of memory connecting her father, to her, was gone now. So, even though Amor has been, of late, acting just like her real self, she still seeks the old guitar...

[FINISHED]
<center><a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3213">Breeder's List</a>|<a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3092">Zoo Pen</a>|<a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3214">Journal</a>|<a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3197">Wishlist</a>

~Rilari~

Credit goes to Pima for my avvie!
</center>
SweetDisaster
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 169
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 07/31/2008 4:57 PM

Personality: Amor-Leid is a bit of a tortured soul and she shows it through her music. Quiet and reserved when she's not playing, put a guitar in her hands and she'll pour her heart and soul out for you. She doesn't like to stay in on place for too long. She has hard time making friends, but when she does she is extremely loyal

Backstory: Her parents died when she was only 5 and she was shuttled from home to home. The last place she came to stay treated her no better than a servant, she was forced to do menial labor. Amor befriended a Sheilupe who was forced to act as a guard. One day she escaped, promising the Sheilupe she would come back to help him escape. Well, she came back he was gone. So, she had lost her only friend, she was heartbroken and started looking for him. She still hasn't found him and continues on her search, traveling all over the place.
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby Cookie » 07/31/2008 4:59 PM

I whould like a background too but its not required but it dose earn cookie points!
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Kelica » 07/31/2008 5:05 PM

I'll enter. o3o;

Personality: Amor... Well, she's loud and proud! She doesn't care about what other people think in the least. She carries around her guitar (and amp, though it's a bit less obvious) everywhere. Anywhere she finds a stage and time to set up, she'll go ahead and perform. Very carefree, even though she gets into all sorts of trouble with her attitude. She can be very critical when she wants to, and takes surprising pride in her work, that being guitar playing and singing. Although she'll just shrug remarks off, inside, she really does take offence. She strives to be the best she can be so nobody criticizes her anymore.

Backstory: ~Coming... When I feel like it. o3o;~
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
ImageImageImageImageImage
In the meantime, would you mind clicking them? x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 97
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/31/2008 5:20 PM

Personality:  Amor is well, spunky in all kind of way.  She doesn't play nice in concerts of with folks to have autographs, she's just...  A weird girl.  But without autographs, concerts and blah blah blah, she's actually quite sweet to anyone, except for number one fans or poperatsies that's for sure.

Back story: Amor was live at concert with people cheering, boys looking.  she loved the smell of autograph pen marks on her nails.  As soon as she was done signing, she relaxed by spit and spanning her guitar.  
[will finish later}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/01/2008 10:49 PM

Due to lack of entries I have made due date for all entries to be finished. It will end next Wednesday, around mid-day. So have all things finalized by then. Note: No more entries allowed after this post unless your name is in my first post under entries!!

Also: Due to it being a major change her tail wont sit on her back!! I told baal to suprise me with a different add on.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby SweetDisaster » 08/02/2008 12:24 PM

Meep. Sweet's is done.
<center><a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3213">Breeder's List</a>|<a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3092">Zoo Pen</a>|<a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3214">Journal</a>|<a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3197">Wishlist</a>

~Rilari~

Credit goes to Pima for my avvie!
</center>
SweetDisaster
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 169
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/02/2008 12:25 PM

Ok, I will underline your name to say that you are done ^^

Edit: Will be judged Wednesday or whenever everyone is done