Here is where you can find tournaments hosted by the users of Evelon, or host a tournament yourself! You may only use Keystones or pets that you own as prizes.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to User-Hosted Tournaments

Postby Cookie » 10/07/2008 4:34 PM

Alright everyone, One more day to at least POST. On thursday everything MUST be done by mid afternoon.. Make shure if your name is listed as a winner that you send me the form for your kuhna or pet((Only if it's under 13$))
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby DulledOUT » 10/07/2008 7:43 PM

Cookie wrote:Alright everyone, One more day to at least POST. On thursday everything MUST be done by mid afternoon.. Make shure if your name is listed as a winner that you send me the form for your kuhna or pet((Only if it's under 13$))

x___x;;
U-um...
Cookie can you shed some light on what you mean about that? *clueless*
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 279
Donate

Postby Cookie » 10/07/2008 7:44 PM

Send me the info on your prize custom :D The one that YOU get.. The one that I am getting you as a prize..
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Moofius » 10/07/2008 8:40 PM

Based on First nations (Natives, Indians, whatever you call 'em D=). It's got their beautiful dark skin, then traditional colours that's traditionally used for their art. Black, White and Yellow (in the eyes). There's war paint under the eyes and a bear paw. Blurred to make it look like it was painted on, rather than like, a fur marking. o3o;

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Kuhna
2. Eye Color: Yellow
3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where: Base: Brown: (#CB6632), Stripe One: Red: (#FF0000), Stripe Two: Black (#000000). The colour around the eyes is White (#FFFFFF). The wings are red/white/black gradient. (Same red, White and Black used before). The markings on the chest and under the eye(s).
4. Accessories: NONE
5. Background Type: White
6. Total Cost: $7
7. Method of Payment: Snail mail

WHEE! 8D Are YOU ready to have fun!?!?! Well THIS kuhna is! 8D A sweet tooth to boot, this guy is expensive to entertain with his carnival/theme park going ways. But he's oodles and oodles of fun. Just, oodles. 8D

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Kuhna
2. Eye Color: Blue (#2222FE)
3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where: Base: Light Blue/Purple: (#9999FF) Stripe One: Pink: (#FF9999) Stripe Two: Yellow/Beige: (#FFDC99). Colour around the eyes and the wings are White: (#FFFFFF).
4. Accessories: A strip of carnival tickets between the kuhna's lips (preferably red). Cotton Candy between it's paws.
6. Total Cost: 13$

This kuhna is based off a palomino horse. =3 So... Yah. XD;;

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Kuhna (Palomino Kuhna!)
2. Eye Color: Gold/Brown: (#EDA529)
3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where: Base Colour: Light Brown: (#D0A88F), Tail and Ear Stripes: White: (#FFFFFF), the face stripe and lower legs are also White. The Muzzle is Brown: (#321300) and the Paws are Dark Grey: (#282828).
4. Accessories: No Wings
6. Total Cost: $7-$10 (does removing wings count as an Add On?)

8D It's a crash test dummy! 8D I dunno personality but, oh my GAWD! isn't that amazing!? XD -pees self laughing-

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Kuhna (Crash test Kuhna)
2. Eye Color: Black (#000000)
3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where: Base: Yellow: (#FDF400), Stripe One: Yellow: (#FDF400), Stripe Two: Black: (#000000). No other colours on the whole. Bar Code on Arm. It's not suppose to look rebotic (like Junction etc.), dummy like. D=
A Test Dummy
4. Accessories: Hinges at joints. Wing Removal.
5. Background Type:
White
6. Total Cost: $10-$13

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Kuhna (Larger wing base?)
2. Eye Color: Red: (#B90000)
3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where: Base: Red:
4. Accessories:
5. Background Type:

6. Total Cost:

1. What pet species do you want customized?:
2. Eye Color:
3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where:
4. Accessories:
5. Background Type:

6. Total Cost:

1. What pet species do you want customized?:
2. Eye Color:
3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where:
4. Accessories:
5. Background Type:

6. Total Cost:

I'll finish this later. -being kicked off the computer-
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1065
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 10/07/2008 8:47 PM

I call it the Seaspray kuhna. I kinda picture it as somewhat of a mutated Hydro I guess? And I was too lazy to draw the bubbles.
1. What pet species do you want customized?: Hydrokuhna (That way the bubbles will be there.)
2. Eye Color: #D9CDB4
3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where: Er... The body is a bit hard to explain? The picture ref makes it clear. The stripes and tail markings are #6AC6BD and #0BC2AF while the wings and the fins(inside) are #0BC2AF. The outer fin(spikes) is #6AC6BD. As for the seashell necklace, it is a gradient from #E1D6BD to #E8BCE1. The inner ear and the area surrounding the eyes is #41F8E5. Then the sand is well... sand. XD Picture shows a lot better?
4. Accessories: Sand, leg fins(doesn't have to be on the hind legs, but can be), and seashell necklace.
6. Total Cost: $16? ^^;

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Preluhna (So the wings would really be feathered wings instead of bat wings, but I'm too lazy to show that on the pic)
2. Eye Color: Green
3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where: It's... a calico? XD No specific pattern set, but the image gives a rather good ref.
4. Accessories: Dunno if the body pattern would be one or not?
6. Total Cost: $7-10
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1590
Donate

Postby Cookie » 10/09/2008 5:53 PM

Winners anouned on first page, second post.
If you have won, please send me the order form for your prize order.. I already have your entry so no need to send that.. I graded everyone that enterd as long as you had a reference picture, if you had one and not the form I still judged it so no worry's.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Previous