Here is where you can find tournaments hosted by the users of Evelon, or host a tournament yourself! You may only use Keystones or pets that you own as prizes.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to User-Hosted Tournaments

Are You And Artist? Contest!

Postby yellow784 » 11/16/2008 5:09 PM

All you have to do is make me a picture, Evelon related, and whoever's is best will win.
Cost: 10
1rst PLACE: Half of everyone's cost put together.
2nd Place: 1/4 of the cost put together
3rd place: a commercial put on my next auction.
(If less than 5 people join you will all get your money back and I will post  all of your art work on my next bid.) You can let them bid on it if you want.
-Thanks Yellow
yellow784
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 84
Donate

Postby Indigo » 11/16/2008 6:03 PM

Wait, we have to pay to enter?

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby Skyspirit » 11/16/2008 8:02 PM

I might enter... could at least one of the prizes be some sort of pet, maybe? Like, one that's retired, or a Lucian? If not, I'll still enter, though.
Also, do you have anything specific you want in the picture?
I'll send the KS once I post my entry.....
Skyspirit
Pets | Items

Postby yellow784 » 11/17/2008 5:44 PM

Yes, and for skyspirit you can win a biolune cavillion include with the other prise if you win. I would only do this for you unless it is really important to someone else too.
You can make any picture, but you need to make one you can have fun with. This contest is for fun not just money.
yellow784
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 84
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 11/17/2008 7:20 PM

*pops in* Um, Yellow, most contests held don't involve giving the person money (unless a lottery or a mod has it). People will be turned off by this when you might not even select them to have the money. And also, becase your fairly new, they might not just be willing to hand off their KS to people they don't know. Just giving a touch of advice!*pops out*
ImageImageImageImage
With us, there is no such thing as individulaity...

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby Skyspirit » 11/18/2008 4:50 PM

ooh, I like the pet prize thingy!

Not many people are entering..... *sigh* I'm sorry, I think AmberGlaze is right. I've looked through the other contests and nobody really has to pay to enter. Maybe you should re-design this somehow....
Skyspirit
Pets | Items