Here is where you can find tournaments hosted by the users of Evelon, or host a tournament yourself! You may only use Keystones or pets that you own as prizes.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to User-Hosted Tournaments

Personality contest! ~Winners announced (I was impatient)!~

Postby Atoli01 » 11/22/2008 1:12 AM

Yeah, I'm getting Halloween pets soon. But there's one flaw in that - They have no name, personality, or background! And at this point, after reading so many personalities, I can't come up with an original! (I feel guilty when I copy! >,<) So, I need some serious help.

End date:
November 27th 7:00 P.M. EST

Prize:
20 ks
10,000 WC

My pets:
1 Malphas (preferably female)
1 Myuu Reaper (preferably female)
1 Slaughter Dalma (preferably female)
1 Volt Sparquill (preferably male)
1 True Blue Kuhna (preferably male)
1 Wilt Florana (preferably female)

Forum:
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]

Entrants:
Dragon4Life (Myuu Reaper, Sweetodd Dalma)
Tsukiya (Sweetodd Dalma, Myuu Reaper)
Lunasa (Malphas)
Toon-Souseiseki (Myuu Reaper, Malphas, True Blue Kuhna, Wilt Florana)
IndigoBook (Myuu Reaper)
Soriana (Myuu Reaper)
Fallen_Snow (Volt Sparquill, Slaughter Dalma)

A maximum of two entries of every pet per person!
And what I mean by the limit of entries is like, for example, you do do personalities on two Myuu Reapers, and you can do two for the True Blue Kuhna and two for the Volt Sparquill. So, what I mean is that you can have a total of 14 entries now, but only 2 entries for each type of pet.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby Dragon4Life » 11/22/2008 4:38 AM

Name: Twilight
Species: Myuu Reaper
Personality: Shadowly, shy, flighty, possesive  
Background: Twilight is a very lonely myuu. She was abandoned as just a kit(?), and had to walk the streets for almost all her life. Then, when she finally got a home, she is in very bad. She attacks anything that comes near her, she lurks in shadows a lot, and she seems to be in vengance of something. She hates kuhnas, and will do anything to avoide them. She seems to be a hollow shell, a sprirt, going from here to there, but not realy catching anybody attention.  

Is this the kind of thing you were looking for? You like it? :)
~Era'Za and Lia~
Image Image
Sanctus Espiritus, redeem us from our solemn hour.
Sanctus Espiritus, insanity is all around us.
Sanctus Espiritus...

~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~
Lyrics from Our Solem Hour by Within Temptation
Dragon4Life
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1121
Donate

Postby Tsukiya » 11/22/2008 6:35 AM

Name: Morphian
Personality: Depressing, quiet, morbid, and lonely.
Background: Morphian was born to a very rich and happy family, and lived a very generous lifestyle, until he was a child. Then, he was kidnapped by a viscious Battleheart, who treated him like his own personal pet.
From then on, Morphian became very quiet and depressed, secretly enjoying the sight of death and blood.

Name: Marie
Species: Sweetodd Dalma
Personality: Very bubbly and giggly, happy, seductive, a bit on the morbid side, however.
Background: Marie grew up as the daughter of a man who made dolls. However, people refused to buy them because they weren't realistic enough. One day, her father had the idea to send her to seduce the newspaper boy, and invite him over. Which she did. The next day, he had a new doll who's arms, legs, and eyes all looked very realistic. The newspaper boy, however, hasn't been seen since.
After her father's mysterious disappearance, she began to take up his work.

Sound any good? o3o;
I'm going in for the kill. I'm doing it for the thrill. I'm hoping you'll understand and not let go of my hand.

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 126
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 11/22/2008 10:32 AM

Both of you are great! I have no creativity from reading a bunch of books... I f I tried personalities and the like, I'd just end up copying even if I didn't mean to. >.< But on another happy note, great job so far and keep em' coming!

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 11/22/2008 12:29 PM

Name: Erin aka Dianne
Species: Malphas
Personality: Cold, distant, but with a soft spot for anything soft and furry
Background: Erin grew up with her father, whom she loved dearly. Her mother had died when Erin was very young. But, her father had connections with some of the wrong people. One day they came to collect on a debt. They wanted Erin. Her father knew what they wanted and sent Erin away under an assumed name, Dianne. All she could bring with her was a small plushie of a Penticorn that her mother made Erin before she died. Now she finds it hard to trust, and roams around, looking for her father.
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby Atoli01 » 11/22/2008 1:10 PM

Oooooh. I love that one, Lunasa. So, right now, Lunasa is in first place for the Malphas and Tsukyia is in fist place for the Sweetodd Dalma considering they are the only ones who entered for those pets. And as for the Myuu reapers, it is hard for me to decide who's in the lead because they are both awesome! So, keep the entries coming!

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Dragon4Life » 11/22/2008 2:32 PM

Name: Hollow
Species: Sweetodd Dalma
Personality: Hardy, picks fights, never flees, but is softening.
Background: Hollow lived with a nice family as a pup. He lived with a young girl, who loved him more than anything. But her father hated him. The girl had many pets and loved them all. So he stayed with the girl, until the family moved away. The girls father left all the creatures in the house, with the doors locked. He had to fight for food. And got a slash-mark on his eye form the girls lucain pup. He grew up in fear. Then, as a young adult, he killed the lucain. Then, Atoli01 found him and took him home. He is getting better with every day, but his past still haunts him.
~Era'Za and Lia~
Image Image
Sanctus Espiritus, redeem us from our solemn hour.
Sanctus Espiritus, insanity is all around us.
Sanctus Espiritus...

~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~
Lyrics from Our Solem Hour by Within Temptation
Dragon4Life
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1121
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 11/22/2008 2:51 PM

Name: Byakuren {{Meaning darkness}}
Personality: Byakuren's eyes pierce those who regret her cold fierceful heart.  Mostly a night time person, and hate sunlight, which is why she is known as the Bloomer of Darkness, the Reaper of your soul, beasue of her Boyish look,  Byakuren has to keep on mentioning that she is a girl.  But the truth is that when one person is loooking at her weird she blushes and messes up her talking.

Background:{{God!  this is one helk of a story!}}
My entire life is killing, going to school, which sucks that every girl rhinks I'm a GUY!  And now this...   Byakuren held her sythe in her hand as she made her way through the croud.  This always happens...  Once at her seat.  she looked at the board and then heard a scream.  "WAAH!"  A 16 year old girl wh looked like a vampire fell out of her chair.  Byakuren couldn't help but giggled a little with the entire class.  

After a while, Byakuren was paired by the Klutz Vampire.  The vampires' eyes were as cold as her skin.  Byakuren sat down in front of the vampire, and when sunlight came to the room and hit the vampire girl.  "So?  Did you do the homework,  Byakuren?  Was it?" she asked with her skin sparkling.   Byakuren couldn't help but just stare.  "ummm.  Let's introduce ourselves.  I'm Seible, and You're Byakuren." Byakuren looked at Seible and sighed.  "Bya works fine."  Seible looked confused at Bya and glared at her.  "What are you staring at?" asked Seible.  "um...  Your diamond skin..."  "What?"  seible looked at her arm and sighed.  "why did I have to go to school in the day time..."  the bell ranged and Byakuren ran out the door.  

Damn!  I'm soo embarrased from that...  I just hope-lunch time already.  Well, time to do my job...  Byakuren pulled out her sythe and looked at a devil.  "She'll do."  Byakuren ran and the girl screamed.  Seible looked at what happened, Byakuren killed the devil and then her spirit came up.  "what th-"  "Could you sign this for me, please?" asked Byakuren with a contract and a pen with red ink.  A tacher walked and shoowed all of the class mates.  Byakuren looked and decided to run for it.

Few days later, she didn't returned because of what she did.  That was until Seible found her and forced Byakuren to come back.  Byakuren looked and saw a piece of paper.  She wrote on it, and it was a contract.  "I'll come back to school, only if you'll be my friend for this contract," said Byakuren.  Seible looked and wrote on the dotted lines her name.  She and Byakuren were now friends and they nicknamed theirselves as the Still dolls.

Picture:Bya

Name: Clover the Machine Expirament
Species: Malphas
Personality: The silent type when it comes to her life.  Clover was expiramented on and is part robot in her arms, but the rest is human.  Her wings were ripped up by the guy that did this to her.  Her entire life is to kill all mn that don't like her face, for the scars and the eyepatch.  Her mechanical arm wires are connected to her back.

Background:
She was a happy girl.  Sweet, prety, kind, well...  In her old times.  She was captured when 14, knocked out.  When Clover woken up, she was in a tank filled wih Acid cooler.  She saw that her arms were gone.  and what replaced them was Mechinary arms.

"Well.  Look who woke up, sir," said the assissstant.  "Excelent Now we shall use her as a weapon!  Undo the Acid Cooler," said the Scientist.  The assisstant undid the acid and the tank opened.  "wh...  Where am...  I..."  Slowley Clover said.  "You are in my lab," said the Scientist.  He then continued, "And you are my ticket to Fame and Fortune!"

Clover looked around and remembered everything.  "I wasn't like this before was I?"  

"Oh heavens, no!  You were a good girl, and sweet enough to use."  

"Then I'm your play toy!?"  

"Correct my dear!"  

Clover looked at the Scientist and lokked at the end of her, or what used to be nails, and looked at the Scientist.  She patted his shoulder, distracting him.  Once his eyes were close, Clover's other hand jabbed through like a sword and she pulled out his still beating heart.

"What do you think of me now?  Huh!?  You're nothing but a no good user to us!  and you use me as a weapon!?  Well, Go to Hades with you Mad Scientist!"  Clover dropped his heart and stepped on it and shreaded up the rest of the Scientist's body and looked at the Assisstant.  

"You saw nothing...  Leave at once before I murder you just like him."  The assisstant screamed and ran for it.  Clover looked mad, indeed, but not happy.  "I shall be now known as, Clover!  the Broken Machine!  Whoever steps into this lab will be ripped into pieces!"  She took the Scientist's lab coat and pants, bandaged her chest and put rib like markings from the Scientist's blood and his specs.  

Now at the age of 21, she has been living on hman flesh and has shark like teeth.  She was forever known as Clover, The Machine Expirament.  Her eyes red, hair, white, and still wearing hat she has on for 7 years now.

Picture: Clover

I'm Creative!  So here's more:

Name: Eliph
Species: Trueblue Kuhna
Personality: Born Female, he was known as Elly.  Eliph used to ride an aircraft called Simoun, but after his seventeenth birthday, he saw that prayers were just nothing.  So he went to the Spring, and thought male.  He was now male.  Eliph was never to ride a Simoun ever again.
Background:
2 Years ago, and I still remember the stuff...  Eliph was looking up in the sky of his own window in the forest.  Three ships were doing a figure in the sky.  "Ah...  The Ivy Ra Majin...  I loved that one. But not as much as the Emerald Ra Majin."  Eliph closed his eyes andremember his old partner: Sybelyia Amura.  
~*Past*~
"Elly...  Elly... Elly.  C'mon!  we've got partol duty," said Amura.  Elly woked up and grabbed her jacket.  "Coming Amura."  Elly went out the door and got to the base front bridge of the home base.  "Sorry, Amura.  Was asleep."  "Still!?  Elly, you've got to stop with the working over night in the pool," said Amura.  "yeah yeah.  Let's just Go already," said Elly, and kissed Amura on the lips.  
Up they went in the Simoun and went to the other side to check out everything.  "Elly.  Any sign of anything?" asked Amura.  "Nothing...  Wait!  A Simoun has fallen!"  "Another one?  That's the third one this week."  Elly looked and saw enemies.  "Crystal Ra Majin," she said and Amura looked and nodded.  They did it and the enemies ships dissapeared.  
Then it came to Elly's seventeenth birthday.  She looked outside and sighed.  This is starting to become more then prayers.  It's now looking more like war.  Elly grabbed her clothes and then went out of her room and went to the pool.  She looked and sighed.  Amura was practicing Ra Majin's.  Good bye...  Amura.  A tear drop fell and landed inside the pool.  Elly then went to a Simile.  He was going to the Spring.  
she walked and looked at the woman.  She announced herslef and then ooked off the robe, and walked in.  Her eyes were showing her days as a Simoun.  Close to the center of the water, she thought, I'm sorry Amura...  But I'd wish to stop flying in a Simoun and become a male.  A bright light flashed on her and he opened his eyes to show that herair was still long, but her chest was flat.  Elly, was now a boy.
~*End of Past*~
He smiled and saw a craft land.  Amura stepped out of it, and then looked at Eliph.  He opened the window.  "So this is how you are now?" asked Amura.  "Looks like it.  how would you now where to find me?" asked Eliph.  "Aer told me."  "Oh!  So she saw me...  How about some tea?"  amura went and knocked on the top of the window, and Aer opened it and looked smiling.  "Aer as well?"  Eliph looked and smilingly nodded.  "Aer as well."

Picture:  I'll have when he was female{Working on! and shall have tomarrow.},  and now male{Starting on, have tomarrow.}.

Name: Floe
Species: Wilt Florana
Personality: Sweet, kind, gentle, and beautiful.  Floe was a model before, and is still.  she just doesn't wear what she likes.  Instead, the person who designed it, she shreads up to make it her own.  She carries a star shaped locket around her wrist.  But right now, she's still the same old model she is today.  
Background:
"Great!  Great!  Perfct!"  A camera man was just taking pictures of Floe in dresses.  "no rip them up," he said.  Floe smiled and pulled out Sissors from her hidden spot.  The dress was now looking like torned up suit from a fight.  
{{Finish later}}
Picture: Tomarrow.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 11/22/2008 3:13 PM

Again, I love them! Dragon, I love the Sweetodd Dalma ya got going there! And Toon, I love that one too, never could have thought of that name! (And both of ya got a nice background there too. ;D)

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 11/22/2008 5:49 PM

Double-posteh.

Toon! I love it! I doubt that anyone will even come close, but I'm fair, so I will till the 29th. But you're pretty much a shoe-in. And I'm fine if you get the human/anthro form. And I love that meh pet will be a friend of Seible if you win.

EDIT: On another random note (which this applies to everyone), a human/anthro form would be a plus. And you can edit your entries as much as you want before the end date, and if you do, please PM me about it so I can look over it again. Thank-sai!

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 11/22/2008 6:04 PM

(Just so you know, a) I like weird names with apostrophes in them, so be prepared for that, and b) I tend to write kind of dark backgrounds.)

Name: K'lairee M'laiph
Personality: K'lairee (as she prefers to be called) is somewhat obsessive-compulsive and afraid of even the slightest alteration to her steady routine. She rarely takes risks of any kind.
Background: Having run away from home when she was very young, K'lairee spent most of her life on the streets. She developed a routine for lack of any other coping mechanism, and was forced to cover her tracks perfectly to avoid discovery. Soon the careful scheduling and perfectionism consumed her life, which is why she froze when a Tali approached her in the middle of the street unexpectedly. She was rescued by Atoli01 and was forced out of her strict routine; however, she remains obsessed with routine and perfectionism even now.

(I seem to be on a roll with females lately.)

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby Soriana » 11/22/2008 6:17 PM

Name: Maiaysha Durant {Mai}
Personality: Not the norm for a Myuu. Mai is kind, understanding, and very outgoing. Her bubbly personality tends to attract her a lot of attention.
Background: Born in Jawan, Barakka, Mai grew up by the sea. She always loved the waves, the way they swelled and released onto the shore, the sound they made when they crashed. Hardly a day ever went by when Mai wasn't down by the seashore, bathing suit, umbrella, lawn chair, and all. She spent hours reading books, walking along the shore (and chatting up everyone she passed by). On one rare occasion she wasn't at the beach, she came across a girl by the name of Atoli01. Mai and Atoli became fast friends, spending plenty of time at a local coffee shop "girl bonding," before Atoli asked if Mai wanted to come with her. Mai grinned. "Yeah, totally! That means meeting new people! I'm game." And that's where their adventures began.

The King beneath the mountains,
The King of carven stone,
The lord of silver fountains
Shall come into his own!

His crown shall be upholden,
His harp shall be restrung,
His halls shall echo golden
To songs of yore re-sung.

The streams shall run in gladness,
The lakes shall shine and burn,
All sorrow fail and sadness
At the Mountain-king's return!

one two three four five
Soriana
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 216
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 11/22/2008 7:51 PM

Aw, darn it. I'm reasonably stuck between three of you on the Myuu's. I'm not going to say who exactly, but you know who one of the users is. Well, great work so far, guys!

My to be Malphas and Sweetodd Dalma: Neither of us are getting much attention...

Me: *shrugs* They do have a point...

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 11/22/2008 9:27 PM

Double-posteh again.

Yeah, I'm getting another Myuu Reaper, a Volt Sparquill,a Wilt Florana and I have a True Blue Kuhna that I just received and they all need personalities. So there are three more pets up! And I'm changing the end date to the 27th (Thursday) at 7:00 P.M. EST.

EDIT: And what I mean by the limit of entries is like, for example, you do do personalities on two Myuu Reapers, and you can do two for the True Blue Kuhna and two for the Volt Sparquill. So, what I mean is that you can have a total of 12 entries now, but only 2 entries for each type of pet.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 11/22/2008 10:53 PM

Name: Block
Species: Volt Sparquil
Personality: Block is very narrowminded and believes that he is the best at everything. But when he really tries to do these things, he is unable to do so. He's clumsy when he runs, he can't sing for beans, can't do anything good. And when that happens, he covers it up with insults to the people or pets that have beaten him. While he seems to be unapproachable, when he actually finds a point in time where he manages to make a friend(which is rarely), he's nice, but stern and will not accept a quiter for a friend. He's a high-maitenence man, but he has an almost kind heart.
Background: Block has become like this because of a storm gone wrong. He was on a boat(don't ask us why, we were afraid to ask HIM) with his old owner during a large storm. The deck was slippery and very wet, and Block almost fell in twice. His old owner had decided to tie him to the top of the boat. It was then that the boat was struck by lightning, and the ship cracked into two. His old owner had already been fried by the blast, but Block was for the most part okay, other than the fact that he was having trouble remembering, and the storm didn't help either. All the water from being shipwreaked and the lightning strike fooled with his brain. So now he's how he is.

Name: Snippet
Species: Slaughter Dalma
Personality: Snippet is the sweetest Slaughter Dalma you will come across. But don't be fooled by the sweet and understanding exterior- she loves the look of blood, and will do anything to be able to hurt you. She actually is addicted to- not killing- but just the look of you bleeding. She loves it. Sickening, no? But that's how she is- but she really is friendly and stuff. You just gotta convince her to NOT cut you. X3
Background: We're not sure of her background, really. We think she may've been abused, because she winces when you raise a hand. Maybe that's why she desires to hurt people, even when she's so sweet...
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items