All official tournaments will be hosted in the main forum! User hosted tournaments and test battles can be found in subforums. Come test your skill in battle!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tournaments

Fight 1: Millie vs. Freezair

Postby Freezair » 03/20/2011 5:42 PM

The smell of cheering masses. Sweat and foam flecked into the hides of the combatants. The crackle of elemental magic.

For the first time in nearly a decade, he was home.

The Attobeast breathed powerfully. His legs juddered as he ducked beneath the gates, coming nervously into the arena. He couldn't be nervous! Now was not the time for nerves! ...But the excitement of being someplace so seemingly familiar crawled all over him. He unfurled his wings with a powerful swing. The crowded awed and ahhed. He felt confident in this fight.

He knew the rules they went by in this world were not the same as his. Not normally, anyway. Of course, eight elements were easier to manage than the 21 Families, but even if he hadn't mastered one thing, yet, he knew he still had one tool under his belt.

As his opponent entered, he moved with surprising speed, opening his mouth. A blast of find red ice erupted forth, aimed straight at his opponent. "Viral Erase Snow Spray!" he called, which was his name for the move Evelonians called Frost.

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Re: Fight 1: Millie vs. Freezair

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/20/2011 7:53 PM

Star stepped into the ring, the smell of battle and the harsh press of the bodies in the crowd overwhelming her sensitive nose. She sneezed, shaking her head, ears flopping almost adorably. She might’ve looked rather cute, if it wasn’t for the twin rows of razor sharp teeth, the harsh metal plating, and the sharpened claws she sported on each foot. Her opponent was already in the ring, and Star noted, with some dismay, that he was quite large, quite impressive, and could probably whoop her tail six ways into next week. Ah well. She gave a canine-like shrug, and stepped forward; she hadn’t gotten this far in life by running from her enemies.

Before she could get a really good look at the paragon before her, he was already attacking. She yelped as the frosty attack flew her way, and did her best to dodge. Throwing caution to the wind, and deciding it might be best to just go with the flow, Star dashed forward, heedless of any damage she might take. Her body glowed with an eerie energy, the dark electric-like power crackling around her as she channeled the powers deep within her to use her ‘bomber’ ability, aiming straight for the beast’s chest.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 03/20/2011 9:28 PM

Round 1.:

Freezair's The Attobeast:

Rolled a 3 - HIT

The Attobeast attacks with Frost and deals 6 damage!

Frost drains 6AP out of 20AP. The Attobeast has 14AP left.

MillietheWarrior's Star:

Rolled a 5 - HIT

Star attacks with Bomber and deals 5 damage!

Bomber drains 5AP out of 10AP. Star has 5AP left.

The Attobeast has 22 Endurance.
Star has 26 Endurance.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Freezair » 03/20/2011 9:43 PM

The blast hit him full in the chest, and he reeled back as the crowd gasped. But he still stood firm. The Viral Erase Snow Spray was damaging to his opponent, but not as strong as it could be. After all, she wasn't a Virus. He should use something else! Well, he claws, didn't he? His claws alone were mighty weapons! He bowed his head and charged at her, baring fangs and slashing. "Slash Attack!" he called out. Although it was really just an ordinary attack, with nothing special about it. He just felt the need to shout.

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/20/2011 9:53 PM

Ow. Just ow. Star shook her head, trying to clear the double vision that she’d seemed to be overcome with after the attack had hit full force. But she was still standing, and that was what mattered. With a growl, she struggled back to her feet, noting that the dragon type creature was propelling itself towards her. She bunched her legs beneath her, and propelled herself towards him, meeting him head on. Her claws extended and jaws open, she hoped to puncture his tough hide, and maybe do a  bit more damage than before.

Used puncture.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 03/20/2011 10:10 PM

Round 2.:

Rolled a 5 - HIT

The Attobeast deals 19 (15 + 4) damage!

MillietheWarrior's Star:

Rolled a 6 - HIT

Star deals 8 (4 + 2 + 2) damage!

Puncture drains 4AP out of 5AP. Star has 1AP left.

The Attobeast has 14 Endurance.
Star has 7 Endurance.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 03/20/2011 10:27 PM

Wow! His opponent must have had a lot of resistences, because his claws did much more damage than his snow. Was he just out of practice? Maybe. He felt his Bandol friends cheering him on from the stands. Time to work with his wings! He flattened out his wings and held them straight. The enchanted crystal held firm and did not bend as he charged.

"Razor Wing Cutter!" he bellowed, deep voice contrasting with his childlike happiness. But even though he gave it a special name, it really was just a normal attack, too.

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/20/2011 10:38 PM

Star panted heavily; this thing was freaking invincible. Or at least, it seemed that way. It was huge, and its attacks were amazingly powerful. She growled softly; well, if she was gonna go out, she would go out fighting. She leapt forward, propelling herself through the air, aiming with her razor sharp claws and teeth one more for an attack she hoped would at least bring him down to her own level.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 03/20/2011 10:44 PM

Round 3.:

Rolled a 4 - HIT

The Attobeast deals 18 (15 + 3) damage!

MillietheWarrior's Star has reached 0 Endurance and fainted.

Freezair's The Attobeast proceeds to Round 5!
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate