All official tournaments will be hosted in the main forum! User hosted tournaments and test battles can be found in subforums. Come test your skill in battle!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tournaments

Round 1: Adey vs Yelizaveta (Thunder and Millie)

Postby Thunder » 01/27/2013 12:20 AM

Reaper training involved learning how to fight with a scythe. So Azrael, of course, decided it was a good idea to send Adey into a tournament.

She had never really been in any fights before, so Adey was downright terrified even though she knew the medics would take care of her wounds later. She entered the arena with her golden scythe clutched tightly in her talons, and she visibly shuddered when she saw the great Battleheart before her. Come on, girl, she thought to herself. You can do it...you can beat this thing up... Taking a deep breath, she flew at her opponent, scythe raised, ready to slash down at the right moment.

(Using Flyby Attack.)

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Re: Round 1: Adey vs Yelizaveta (Thunder and Millie)

Postby MillietheWarrior » 01/27/2013 12:34 AM

Yelizaveta trundled into the arena, her great, spiked tail swinging leisurely behind her. She gazed around lethargically, her ear-fins pricking up only marginally when she caught sight of the avian across the way. Her mouth opened, tongue dashing out to lick her fangs. Birds certainly were tasty. She didn’t think she’d be allowed to eat her opponent of course, but did that mean she couldn’t have at least a taste? Giving her massive head a shake, a reptilian smile curved across her muzzle as the bird lifted into the sky, swooping down and aiming for her with some sort of weapon. “Bird is foolish,” she rumbled, her deep, Russian accent making her words clipped and broken and exotic. “Cannot harm Yelizaveta with puny weapon.” Well, it could, but she didn’t want to let it. Opening her mouth in a massive roar, she sprayed a stream of fire at her opponent, hoping for some nice, fried Garudor drumsticks.

((Using Pyro))

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Kodai » 01/27/2013 1:01 AM

Turn 1

Adey
Rolled a 9 - miss

Yelizaveta
Rolled a 10 - miss

Adey has 38 Endurance and (25 - 6) 19 AP remaining.
Yelizaveta has 48 Endurance and (20 - 6) 14 AP remaining.

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
House - Breeder's Listing - Trades - Art - Wishlist
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 674
Donate

Postby Thunder » 01/27/2013 1:20 AM

Adey almost stopped mid-flight when she heard the Battleheart speak. A Russian accent? Really? It was the last thing she had expected from the dragon's mouth, and she would have let out a shaky, awkward laugh if it wasn't for the fireball that came just a few seconds later. "Ack!" she screamed, nearly dropping her scythe in alarm. Quickly, she did a barrel roll to the right and somehow managed to avoid the flames. She was safe, but unfortunately it had interrupted her attack too.

Groaning to herself, Adey flew at the Battleheart again, readying her scythe once more. She was determined not to be shocked by anything this time.

(Using Flyby Attack.)

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 01/27/2013 1:25 AM

Yelizaveta let out a snort. So the overgrown chicken had managed to avoid her attack? That was too bad. She was hoping to roast a few of those odd colored feathers off the giant avian. Her fantasies of crispy, garudor drumsticks vanished as she rumbled out a low, angry growl. Well, if at first you don’t succeed, try again. When the bird came at her again, Yelizaveta angled her body so she could take a good swipe at it with her tail. This was what she believed Americans called ‘baseball.’

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kodai » 01/27/2013 9:40 PM

Turn 2

Adey
Rolled a 7 - HIT
Adey does 9 (1 + 4 + 4) total damage to Yelizaveta.

Yelizaveta
Rolled a 5 - HIT
Yelizaveta does 1 (1 + 0) total damage to Adey.

Adey has (38 - 1) 37 Endurance and (19 - 6) 13 AP remaining.
Yelizaveta has (48 - 9) 39 Endurance and 14 AP remaining.

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 01/27/2013 10:02 PM

Once Adey had gotten close enough to the Yelizaveta, she slashed down with her scythe, and the blade met the Battleheart's hide. She didn't have much time to assess how much damage she did, however, as soon she was whacked to the side by a swinging dragon tail. She staggered mid-air for a second but quickly regained her balance. Maybe she could win this, if she was fast enough and hit the right spots.

She swiftly spun around in the air and went in with her scythe again, going for the dragon's wings. "Take this, you Russian menace!" she bellowed. Those membranes seemed like they'd hurt if they got cut...

(Using Flyby Attack.)

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 01/27/2013 10:20 PM

Yelizaveta shook her head, shaking off the hit she'd endured. Her armor kept her from taking too much damage, but it still hurt. A low growl rumbled in her throat. "Am not menace!" she replied angrily, opening her jaws as the avian came towards her. "Overgrown chicken not be quick to throw insult!" A plume of fire gathered in her jaws, and she aimed it at the giant avian, hoping to singe those weird colored feathers right off.

((Using Pyro))

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kodai » 01/27/2013 10:48 PM

Turn 3

Adey
Rolled a 1 - HIT
Adey does 7 (1 + 2 + 4) total damage to Yelizaveta.

Yelizaveta
Rolled a 4 - HIT
Yelizaveta does 8 (6 + 2) total Fire damage to Adey.

Adey has (37 - 8) 29 Endurance and (13 - 6) 7 AP remaining.
Yelizaveta has (39 - 7) 32 Endurance and (14 - 6) 8 AP remaining.

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 01/27/2013 11:36 PM

Adey felt a wave of satisfaction when her scythe ripped through her target. It wasn't long lasting, however, as soon after she felt a hot flame sear her own wing. "Oww!" she hissed. She turned and saw that her feathers were scorched black and smoking. The pain and damage would make it harder for her to fly, but she had to keep it up. Agitated by the wound, she forcefully swung around and tried to cut the Battleheart with the scythe again.

(Using Flyby Attack.)

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 01/27/2013 11:43 PM

Yelizaveta frowned and then roared as the scythe slashed into her again. It did more damage than previous, but her armor was just thick enough to shield her from the worst of it. When she turned back to face her opponent, she was quite amused to see she'd clipped it's wings with her fire. Well, it was only fair payback, she decided. Her own wounds throbbed and stung painfully, and she hissed in displeasure. Bunching her muscles, she lunged for her opponent, jaws wide open and intent on taking a chunk out of the bird.

(Using Lunge)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kodai » 01/28/2013 12:39 AM

Turn 4

Adey
Rolled a 1 - HIT
Adey does 7 (1 + 2 + 4) total damage to Yelizaveta.

Yelizaveta
Rolled an 8 - miss

Adey has 29 Endurance and (7 - 6) 1 AP remaining.
Yelizaveta has (32 - 7) 25 Endurance and (8 - 4) 4 AP remaining.

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 01/28/2013 9:26 PM

The scythe found it's target, and Adey inwardly cheered at her success. She had to quickly move out the way, however, so she could avoid the Battleheart's snapping jaws, and thankfully they just barely missed her. Even if she was a semi-fried Garudor right now, at least she could still avoid being eaten. With a huff, she turned around in the air and rushed for her foe again, scythe raised. Now that her wing was hurt, she didn't think she could put as much power in her strikes as before, but she'd just have to give it her best.

(Normal Attack.)

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 01/28/2013 9:40 PM

Yelizaveta had missed, but her opponent hadn't. The massive lizard rumbled angrily, shaking her head as if to shake off the pain of the wounds the giant bird had inflicted. She hadn't imagined something that resembled food could do so much damage. But she wouldn't let it get away. Swinging her head around towards the Garudor, she lunged again, jaws wide and open and hoping to clamp down on some nice, lovely feathers.

(Using lunge)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kodai » 01/28/2013 10:03 PM

Turn 5

Adey
Rolled a 4 - HIT
Adey does 5 (1 + 4) total damage to Yelizaveta.

Yelizaveta
Rolled a 1 - HIT
Yelizaveta does 7 (1 + 4 + 2) total damage to Adey.

Adey has (29 - 7) 22 Endurance and 1 AP remaining.
Yelizaveta has (25 - 5) 20 Endurance and (4 - 4) 0 AP remaining.

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next