All official tournaments will be hosted in the main forum! User hosted tournaments and test battles can be found in subforums. Come test your skill in battle!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tournaments

Round 2-1: Yelizaveta vs. Kaamil

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/01/2013 12:58 AM

Yelizaveta hadn’t been so happy about her last round. She hadn’t expected to loose against a giant chicken, after all. Snorting, she vowed not to underestimate her opponent this time, who turned out to be some sort of weird, overgrown puppy with spikes on it’s back. Yeli didn’t think that was all very normal, but then, she wasn’t quite one to talk about normal, considering there were very few odd-colored specimens of her kind. Swinging her tail, she lowered her head, jaws wide as she lunged towards her opponent.

(Using Lunge)

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Round 2-1: Yelizaveta vs. Kaamil

Postby Kodai » 02/02/2013 10:59 PM

Hm... A dragon this round? Normally, Kaamil would be confident in his ability to go up against such a creature, having faced similar beasts before, but the fact was that he had always done so alongside his brother, who currently wasn't here. Could he take on such a creature alone, and in Lucain form? Well... only one way to find out the answer. His opponent didn't seem interested in formalities, instantly going for him with jaws wide open, so Kaamil decided to forgo them as well. Launching himself forward, he readied his claws, hoping that he'd be fast enough to avoid a bite from those fearsome fangs.

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
House - Breeder's Listing - Trades - Art - Wishlist
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 674
Donate

Postby Kodai » 02/02/2013 11:05 PM

Turn 1

Yelizaveta
Rolled a 3 - HIT
Yelizaveta does 8 (4 + 2 + 2) total damage to Kaamil.
Yelizaveta takes 2 damage from Kaamil's Spiked Body.

Kaamil
Rolled a 5 - HIT
Kaamil does 4 (1 + 3) total damage to Yelizaveta.

Yelizaveta has (48 - 6) 42 Endurance and (20 - 4) 16 AP remaining.
Kaamil has (40 - 8) 32 Endurance and 30 AP remaining.

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/03/2013 9:05 PM

Yelizaveta was perplexed; why was the dog creature so spiky? She hadn't anticipated being hit by the spikes on his back; she'd always imagined those were for show. Apparently, they had their uses. Watching him closely, and shook off the pain from his claws, and swirled her tail around in the dust. She opened her jaws and lunged again, intent on getting around those infernal spikes.

(Using Lunge)

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kodai » 02/04/2013 11:50 PM

It was a good thing he had those wingblades, or else that dragon's attack might've been a lot worse! Still, Kaamil was feeling the pain, and so it took him a few moments to recover. Luckily, his opponent was also shaking off his attack, so it wasn't as if he was caught unaware when the dragon lunged at him again. Trying to do his best to avoid that gaping maw, Kaamil ran for her with his claws outstretched again. Sure, his opponent's scaled hide was protecting her from the brunt of his attacks, but claws -- and teeth -- were all he had right now. If only he had the scales of a dragon, as well...

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kodai » 02/04/2013 11:56 PM

Turn 2

Yelizaveta
Rolled a 9 - miss

Kaamil
Rolled a 5 - HIT
Kaamil does 2 (1 + 1) total damage to Yelizaveta.

Yelizaveta has (42 - 2) 40 Endurance and (16 - 4) 12 AP remaining.
Kaamil has 32 Endurance and 30 AP remaining.

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/08/2013 12:20 AM

She’d missed. She’d come to think that smaller opponents meant more misses. Growling to herself, Yeli swung her tail around and faced her opponent again. She disliked those spikes, but she didn’t think there was any way around them. Lowering her head, she puffed out her headfins, hissing like a giant alligator. With a low rumble, she launched herself forward and at the Lucain. Her jaws were opened wide for a good bite.

(Using Lunge)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kodai » 02/08/2013 9:46 PM

Ah good, he'd managed to dodge that time! Plus he'd hit his opponent again, though Kaamil could tell as he spun away that it had been an even weaker attack than the first. Well, it wasn't as if he could do anything about that big thick coat of scales. He could only keep whittling away at her endurance and hope that it ran out before his did. Standing strong in the face of his opponent's display of aggression, Kaamil dashed forward in order to claw at her again, though now that the dragon's jaws were really opened wide, he couldn't help but hope that she wasn't about to try to devour him whole.

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kodai » 02/08/2013 9:52 PM

Turn 3

Yelizaveta
Rolled a 4 - HIT
Yelizaveta does 7 (4 + 1 + 2) total damage to Kaamil.

Kaamil
Rolled a 6 - HIT
Kaamil does 5 (1 + 4) total damage to Yelizaveta.

Yelizaveta has (40 - 7) 33 Endurance and (12 - 4) 8 AP remaining.
Kaamil has (32 - 7) 25 Endurance and 30 AP remaining.

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/08/2013 11:26 PM

Yeliz gave her head a mighty shake; those spikes of his were more than annoying. She was almost sure one of them had punctured the tender roof of her mouth. Licking her jaws, the massive dragon warily circled her opponent. She wished there was a way to avoid those spikes, but she doubted it. With a roar, she lunged for her opponents, teeth aiming for his tender, fluffy body.

(Using Lunge)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kodai » 02/11/2013 9:03 PM

For a moment there, it looked as though Kaamil's fears would be realized. The dragon's mouth closed around him... but abruptly let go again. Thank goodness for those wingblades! Not that she'd probably have kept him in her mouth for long after feeling his claws on her tongue, though. Trying to shake himself free of saliva, Kaamil watched the wary Battleheart until she roared and lunged for him once more. Instantly he dashed forward himself, claws outstretched.

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kodai » 02/11/2013 9:08 PM

Turn 4

Yelizaveta
Rolled a 3 - HIT
Yelizaveta does 8 (4 + 2 + 2) total damage to Kaamil.

Kaamil
Rolled a 9 - miss

Yelizaveta has (33 - 2) 31 Endurance and (8 - 4) 4 AP remaining.
Kaamil has (25 - 8) 17 Endurance and 30 AP remaining.

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/11/2013 11:39 PM

Yelizaveta actually chuckled, even if her mouth smarted sorely form the pain of those impaling spikes. She gave her head a good shake, head-fins flapping against the side of her cranium. “Little dog thing put up good fight for something so small.” Those spikes, most assuredly, were her biggest problem. “Is honor to fight, even if dog-thing look like prey-thing.” With a hiss, she swiped at him with her tail, sending the spikes sailing towards him. She wasn’t looking to impale him, but a bit of payback where spikes in general were concerned was in order.

(Normal)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kodai » 02/12/2013 12:00 AM

Darn, he'd missed this time. What's more, he'd been bitten again, and now he was really starting to feel sore. Panting, Kaamil spun away again just in time to see his opponent shake her head and... chuckle? In fact, she proceeded to congratulate him for being a good opponent, the accent thick but understandable. "...The same to you..." he replied, smiling a little. "...You are a tough opponent, and it has been a pleasure to match my skills against yours..." Seeing the business end of the Battleheart's tail come swinging towards him, Kaamil did his best to leap out of the way and bite back in turn.

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kodai » 02/12/2013 12:03 AM

Turn 5

Yelizaveta
Rolled a 4 - HIT
Yelizaveta does 8 (4 + 4) total damage to Kaamil.

Kaamil
Rolled a 1 - HIT
Kaamil does 4 (1 + 3) total damage to Yelizaveta.

Yelizaveta has (31 - 6) 25 Endurance and 4 AP remaining.
Kaamil has (17 - 8) 9 Endurance and 30 AP remaining.

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next