All official tournaments will be hosted in the main forum! User hosted tournaments and test battles can be found in subforums. Come test your skill in battle!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tournaments

Re: Round 2-1: Yelizaveta vs. Kaamil

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/14/2013 6:49 PM

Yelizaveta knew that her opponent was being worn down. His moves were slower and sloppier, and he wasn't inflicting as much damage as he was before. His spikes were still dangerous, but she wasn't so concerned about those anymore. She swung her tail around, spikes flashing in the light of the sun. With a roar, she aimed another strike at her opponent.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Kodai » 02/14/2013 10:33 PM

Hmm, this was bad. He was really starting to run low on energy now. If only he could get through those blasted scales! But alas, he had no technique that was able to do so – he didn't have fiery breath, for instance, or searing lightning. Even the ability to call upon shadows would be useful, but unfortunately he didn't have any sort of training in that area, either. Idly wondering if that was something he could work on, Kaamil panted and watched as his opponent struck out with her tail again before moving to dash in with his claws once more.

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
House - Breeder's Listing - Trades - Art - Wishlist
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 674
Donate

Postby Kodai » 02/14/2013 10:36 PM

Turn 6

Yelizaveta
Rolled a 3 - HIT
Yelizaveta does 4 (4 + 0) total damage to Kaamil.
Yelizaveta takes 2 damage from Kaamil's Spiked Body.

Kaamil
Rolled a 7 - HIT
Kaamil does 3 (1 + 2) total damage to Yelizaveta.

Yelizaveta has (25 - 5) 20 Endurance and 4 AP remaining.
Kaamil has (9 - 4) 5 Endurance and 30 AP remaining.

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/17/2013 7:45 PM

Her opponent's strength was waning fast. His attacks weren't as strong as hers, and despite the damage she'd taken from his spikes, she knew he was getting tired. She watched him carefully from across the arena, sizing up what was remaining of his strength. Maybe two more blows would do it. She just had to be sure not to miss. opening her jaws, she lunged for her opponent, teeth ready to crunch and bite.

(Using lunge)

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Kodai » 02/19/2013 9:01 PM

Well, he'd hit her again, but she'd struck him in return. Despite the amount of blows Kaamil had inflicted on the Battleheart, she wasn't nearly as tired as he was, and it didn't look like he had much of a chance of winning. In fact, the only chance he had was if his opponent started missing for several turns, but that was hardly likely. Still, he wouldn't just give in. That would be a disservice to both himself and his opponent. Letting out a breath and trying to steady himself on shaky legs, Kaamil charged forward with his claws as the dragon rushed in for another bite.

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kodai » 02/19/2013 9:03 PM

Turn 7

Yelizaveta
Rolled a 2 - HIT
Yelizaveta does 8 (4 + 4) total damage to Kaamil.
Yelizaveta takes 2 damage from Kaamil's Spiked Body.

Kaamil has no Endurance remaining!
Yelizaveta wins!

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous