All official tournaments will be hosted in the main forum! User hosted tournaments and test battles can be found in subforums. Come test your skill in battle!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tournaments

Round 4-2: Yelizaveta vs. Cassus

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/07/2013 12:07 AM

Yelizaveta was having a rough time so far. She’d beaten one opponent, and been beaten by another. Maybe it was because she wasn’t fast enough. She decided that once she’d finished with this tournament, she would train to be faster, stronger and more precise. After all, her mate would count on those skills not only for events such as these, but for protection as well. The poor dear couldn’t, after all, spend much time out of the cave due to his sensitivities to temperatures. Swishing her tail, Yelizaveta waited until her opponent was within sight. She’d fought one of these before; it was a good fight, and she expected a good one again. Squaring her shoulders, she opened her jaws, letting out a loud roar as she lunged for her opponent.

(Using lunge)

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Round 4-2: Yelizaveta vs. Cassus

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 03/07/2013 2:54 PM

Cassus groaned; this one looked to be another tough one. He flinched a little when his new opponent let out a roar, and growled at himself in frustration. He could almost taste the tension in the air; would he be strong enough to take the battleheart down?

Bracing himself, he breathed in deeply and crouched, before launching himself at the battleheart. With a resounding 'crunch!', he sank his teeth into the reptile and injected his Toxin... Hopefully that would give it something to worry about!

(Using Toxin)
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2056
Donate

Postby Kodai » 03/08/2013 9:21 PM

Turn 1

Yelizaveta
Rolled a 4 - HIT
Yelizaveta does 9 (6 + 1 + 2) total damage to Cassus.
Yelizaveta takes 2 damage due to Cassus's Spiked Body.

Cassus
Rolled a 2 - HIT
Cassus does 9 (7 + 2) total Acid damage to Yelizaveta.

Yelizaveta has (48 - 11) 37 Endurance and (20 - 4) 16 AP remaining.
Cassus has (38 - 9) 29 Endurance and (30 - 7) 23 AP remaining.

(Just a reminder, Toxxic -- you shouldn't RP your attack as hitting, since you don't know if you're actually going to hit or not.)

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
House - Breeder's Listing - Trades - Art - Wishlist
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 674
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/10/2013 10:27 PM

The acid burned her armor and her scales, but it didn't hurt too badly. Her skin was thick and her armor tough, and it kept most of the virulent toxins away from her more vulnerable parts. With a mighty shake of her head and a roar, she flung the remnants of the toxin that dripped from her scales off her body and faced her opponent once more. She'd gotten a good hit in, and managed to avoid those cursed spikes that had plagued her the last time she'd fought one of these. Eyeing the Lucain, she opened her jaws wide, using her massive back legs to propel her forward as she lunged for him once more.

(Using Lunge)

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 03/13/2013 8:36 AM

((Whoops, sorry 'dai :/))

Cassus circled his opponent, bearing low to the ground. That last attack had shaken him, and from the looks of it, his poison hadn't even harmed her... The battleheart had simply shaken it off!

Letting out a low growl, he squared his shoulders and faced her. With a deep breath, he realeased a carefully aimed Pyro attack at the massive reptile bearing down upon him! Hopefully this one would hit, and he'd be able to dodge her lunge!

(Using Pyro)
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2056
Donate

Postby Kodai » 03/14/2013 9:22 PM

Turn 2

Yelizaveta
Rolled a 1 - HIT
Yelizaveta does 12 (6 + 4 + 2) total damage to Cassus.
Yelizaveta takes 2 damage due to Cassus's Spiked Body.

Cassus
Rolled an 8 - miss

Yelizaveta has (37 - 2) 35 Endurance and (16 - 4) 12 AP remaining.
Cassus has (29 - 12) 17 Endurance and (23 - 7) 16 AP remaining.

((...Of course I forgot Spiked Body last time. :| It seems like it's a requirement that I forget about it at least once per tournament.))

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/18/2013 9:38 PM

Yeli flexed her jaws; those spikes were an abomination and a bane to her existence. She really hoped she didn't fight another of these things after this. Rearing back, she observed her opponent carefully, glad that she'd been just quick enough to avoid his strike. He was quick, and his spikes were annoying. But Yeli had dealt with one of these creatures before, and she was confident that she could at least give him a good run for his proverbial money. Lunging forward again, she opened her jaws, knowing she wouldn't be able to avoid the spikes but aiming to make a good dent in her opponent's longevity.

(Using Lunge)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kodai » 03/24/2013 9:45 PM

Cassus has failed to reply within the given time limit.
The win automatically goes to Yelizaveta.

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate