Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

All's Fahrenheit in Love and War (Wilson Hunt)

Postby Krystalolive » 06/15/2010 3:32 PM

Human Form

"Ah, what a wonderful day. Sky's blue, grass green, local gals hot." Flame chuckled as he 'cat called' at a group of passing girls. There was a mixed reaction from the girls. A few giggled, most ignored him, and one 'lady' even flipped him off. Flame shrugged, then started to stroll down the pathway, whistling and looking for a pretty gal.

(I blame DW for the title. Couldn't think of a good intro, sorry.)
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Re: All's Fahrenheit in Love and War (Wilson Hunt)

Postby Kitsune528 » 06/15/2010 4:13 PM

Imagehuman formImage human form

Roxanne walked around with Aislen, being forced to help her look around for herbs and whatnot. Does she have to drag me around? Why can't she take Almos...this is his specialty...and he's her mentor... she sighed. "So what are we supposed to look for again?" She asked, as Aislen looked at the various plants around the place. "Um...Juniper I believe...Almos has a shortage of them and Bijou had to go and ge a stomachache..." She stated simply, not really paying attention to Roxanne.
Image I've learned how to be strong. How to live for blood. Because that is the key. The only answer. I am leader of Bloodclan. I am Scourge. And I have won. ~ Scourge leader of Bloodclan (Warriors by Erin Hunter)
Kitsune528
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 175
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 06/15/2010 7:10 PM

Flame around the park again, then paused when he saw Roxanne and Aislen. 'Two blonds? Both are young, seem nice enough. And that one seems to be looking for something.' He walked over, pausing a few feet from the two girls. "Um, pardon me, but did you drop something? I noticed you seemed to be looking for something and came over to help." Which wasn't a lie. Flame truly did want to help the two, but it wasn't the only reason he walked over.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune528 » 06/15/2010 7:51 PM

Aislen looked up to see a man asking them if they dropped something. "Well....it's not that we're looking for something we've lost....it's more of, we're looking for a specific type of plant my mentor sent me out to find...he said it could be found here in the park...have you seen any juniper?" She asked innocently.

Roxanne stood a bit to the side, narrowing her eyes slightly at the stranger, she didn't know who this person was and it was strange to her that some random guy would walk over and ask if they've needed help.
Image I've learned how to be strong. How to live for blood. Because that is the key. The only answer. I am leader of Bloodclan. I am Scourge. And I have won. ~ Scourge leader of Bloodclan (Warriors by Erin Hunter)
Kitsune528
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 06/15/2010 8:32 PM

Flame paused, caught a little of guard at both what they were looking for and at how sweet the girl that spoke to him acted. That was just... Weird. Most girls acted like the one who was glaring at him. He glanced over at her before turning to the younger one. "Juniper? Isn't that type of tree? Or was it a shrub?" He paused, then shook his head. "Well, I've got nothing to do, so I'll help if ya let me. What does it look like?"
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune528 » 06/15/2010 11:56 PM

Aislen smiled warmly. "Well....It sorta looks like this...it's a type of tree and it has small berries like the ones drawn in teh picture.." She said simply, showing him a drawing taken out of a sketch pad. "It looks kinda like a pine tree...with spiky dark green leaves and...the berries are sort of purple-ish..." she said simply.

Roxanne continued looking, completely ignoring the two. Aislen could defend herself against those who were too friendly if she needed to.
Kitsune528
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 06/16/2010 2:39 PM

Flame nodded as he looked at the drawing. "I think I saw one or two a few minutes back. Oh, my name's Flame by the way, what's yours miss?" He smiled, then glanced over at Roxanne. "And if you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune528 » 06/16/2010 3:22 PM

Aislen smiled brightly. "My name's Aislen but most people call me Ais." She said simply, glancing to her companion as if expecting her to answer.

Roxanne merely rolled her eyes. "Name's Roxanne, not Roxy or whatever pathetic little nickname you can come up with, just Roxanne." She said coldly.

Aislen looked at Flame apologetically. "Sorry Roxanne's a little anti-social." She said with a glance to Roxanne then back to Flame.
Kitsune528
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 06/21/2010 4:46 PM

Flame glanced over at Roxanne. "That's alright, most of the people back home are like her." He turned back to Ais. "Nice to meet you Ais, and you too.." He paused, then chuckled, "Annie." He gave Roxanne a fake nice-guy smile. "Alrightie, let's go find these trees you're looking for shall we?"
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune528 » 06/21/2010 8:04 PM

Roxanne looked about ready to strangle this guy. Aislen shot her a look and sighed. "My mentor said they'd be somewhere around here...but I haven't found it anywhere..." She said simply. Roxanne followed the two, her eyes glaring daggers at Flame.
Kitsune528
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 06/21/2010 8:30 PM

((Do you mind if I throw someone else in here sometime?))

Flame smirked back at Roxy, then turned to Ais. "Well, we just have to look harder. It is a big park, and I think they have a forest like place where Lord Asyriel was beat. I heard they have alot of herb-ish trees around there. Some 'hippies' too, if ya know what I mean." He sighed, then looked around. "I believe it's in that direction, come on." He started walking off the way he pointed.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune528 » 06/21/2010 10:31 PM

((It's fine go ahead :3))

Aislen smiled a little. "Yeah I know. My mentor had had dealings with them in the past in order to get certain medicinal herbs,..."

Roxanne sighed. "Ais, why are you telling him everything about Almos....we've only met him 10 minutes ago and now you're telling him your life story...we haven't even checked this guy for rabies yet..." she said simply, still glaring at Flame.
Kitsune528
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 06/22/2010 4:40 PM

Flame glanced at Roxy, then chuckled. "Wouldn't you like to find out?" He gave her a flirtyish wink, then turned back to Ais. "Oh, that's good." When they walked up to the forest, Flame looked around, then pointed to a tree that looked like the one in the picture. "Is that one of them?"
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune528 » 06/22/2010 4:54 PM

Roxanne opened her mouth to speak, but closed it, not thinking of a good comeback. Her face turned slightly pink but she shook her head to get her face back to its natural pigment. "Stupid Flame..." She muttered under her breath.

Ais looked at the tree and smiled brightly. "That's it exactly." She said cheerfully heading over to the tree and getting the satchel by her side. Luckily the branches were low so she wouldn't have to climb the tree.
Kitsune528
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

40~~~53

Postby Krystalolive » 06/22/2010 5:07 PM

Flame looked at Roxy, alittle surprised, then smirked. "Aw, was that a blush I saw? Come on darling, you don't have to lie. Admit it." He was about to say something else when the tree started to shake alittle, then the sound of something falling was heard. Flame looked at what fell to the ground, then did a face-palm. This would be fun. "Why? Why are you here,
Tobi?"

[In anthro]
Tobi glanced up at Flame, a ticked look in his eyes for about a tenth of a second, then smiled. "Well, I was up there sleeping, but I heard voices and tried to see who it was. Then I fell and ended up here." He looked from Flame, to Roxy, then to Ais, smiling the whole time. "Nice to meet you two! I'm Tobi."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next