Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Just another day in the park {Wide Open d:}

Postby Akida » 06/04/2008 5:49 PM

ImageImage
Naya, Shiver

ImageImage
Kizzai, and Spitz

A Honeydew, Ursice, Kuni, and Bubble Spirit all were walking through the park when they saw the perfect spot.
"There it is!" exclaimed Naya
"Where?" asked Shiver
Naya ran over to the small rise in the ground. The grass seemed to be much greener here, and a pair of trees provided some shade from the sun.
"Here!" she said.
Naya was carrying a fair-sized backpack with a few items sticking out of it. Shiver was carying a few items on her back and the Kuni in a little fish bowl. The Kuni had insisted on going with the bears so they brought her along.
"Thanks for letting me come guys. I really appreciate it." Kizzai smiled at the bears as they unloaded their things. A tiny bubble spirit glided around them as they worked. He remained silent and hovered ove Kizzai's fishbowl. The bears were planning this for a while now and they were finally glad to be able to get out of the zoo for a while.

{Naya: 1/Shiver: 1/Kizzai: 1/Spitz: 1}

"Christmas?! I'm starting preparations for the new year celebrations thank you very much!"

Wishlist : Breeding : Sale/Trade : Housing
Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 299
Donate

Postby Akida » 06/05/2008 1:17 PM

Naya took a very neatly folded large white cloth out of her pack. She shook out it's folds and spread it over the grass. She quickly smoothed out most of the large wrinkles, but she knew they would return once their picnic actually started. The trees shaded most of the blanket, except for one corner. This is good. Very good if I do say so myself.

As she praised herself in her mind, Shiver had already begun to set out the lunches and snacks. It seemed to be quite a feast for a mere picnic. Then again, both Naya and herself were bears. Both loved to eat and sleep, and occasionally throw in a game - or four - into the mix.

If a kuni could drool then Kizzai did. She looked at the rows of sandwiches, salads, sauces, juices, sodas, and of course, water, as Shiver set them out. Spitz just hovered there silently watching. Once or twice he would dip into Kizzai's bowl, circle her, then return to the air. Obviously he was keeping his bubble nice and moist.

{Naya: 2/Shiver: 2/Kizzai: 2/Spitz: 2}

"Christmas?! I'm starting preparations for the new year celebrations thank you very much!"

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Akida » 06/08/2008 3:28 PM

Naya had sat under one of the trees and watched as Shiver put the other items in place. She felt a little drowsy, but the day was slow and lazy so who could blame her? She slowly fell asleep under the shade of the tree with a gentle breeze blowing.

Shiver was almost done setting up. Somehow she managed to pt all those items into her little pack. "Like magic.." Akida had told her so. She pulled out two kites and was finished.

Kizzai had settled on the bottom of he bowl as Shiver finished setting up. She caught a glimpse of Naya nodding off to sleep under the tree. She sent a squirt of water to Spitz. The bubble spirit floated down to her bowl lazily and looked at her. Kizzai smiled and pointed at Naya. The spirit's eyes seemed to glitter with excitement as he dipped into the kuni's bowl. He took on a bit of water and floated over to the honeydew.

{Naya: 3/Shiver: 3/Kizzai: 3/Spitz: 3}

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Akida » 06/09/2008 9:27 PM

Kizzai giggled as the bubble spirit carried some water over to the sleeping honeydew. She enjoyed watching her plans carried out by Spitz.
The bubble spirit floated over o the honeydew. He froze when she moved a little, but remained in her sleep. He sqirted the water into Naya's face, then floated away quickly.
Naya gasped and opened her eyes quickly.
"Hey!"
She glared at the bubble spirit floating away. She stood and stretched then took up the chase.
Kizzai bubbled with laughter at the mild chaos she'd caused. Shiver sighed at the scene when she finished stting up everything.
"I'm ready when ever you guys are done running around!"

{Naya: 4/Shiver: 4/Kizzai: 4/Spitz: 4}

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Akida » 06/09/2008 9:39 PM

Shiver went and put Kizzai's bowl in the center of the picnic setup.
"At least you are ready to enjoy our snacks huh."
"Yup!"
Shiver reached for an already-warming up jug of lemonade and poured some for herself.

Naya was gaining on Spitz, but just before she could catch up to him, he floated above her reach. His eyes shimmering with delight. He hovered above her as she tried in vain to get to him.

{Naya: 5/Shiver: 5/Kizzai: 5/Spitz: 5}

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Akida » 06/11/2008 7:00 PM

Naya did not give up trying to get to Spitz. He hovered above her and circled a bit, then zipped across the air toward Shiver and Kizzai. He quickly dipped into kizzai's bowl then launched into the air again. Just as the spirit zipped into the air, Naya lept for him. She narrowly missed him and faceplanted beside Shiver.

Shiver laughed at the honeydew's attempts.
"Come on Naya! Give up. Here have a sandwich."
She shoved a sandwich into the now sitting honeydew's paws.
"Fine."
She unwrapped it and began to chew on the snack.

Shiver dropped a few mini sandwiches into Kizzai's bowl.
"Thanks Shiver!"
She quickly zipped after a few of the snacks, swallowing them up at once.
Spitz lowered himself and floated on the surface of the water in Kizzai's bowl. They all enjoyed their sandwiches and listened to each other's chewing.

{Naya: 6/Shiver: 6/Kizzai: 6/Spitz: 6}

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Feint » 06/21/2008 5:10 PM

ooc--mind if I join and Mr. Wilson hunt? sounds like you're having fun here :)

Ilektriki glided high over Terrace Park, counting the updrafts he caught in a minute. He missed a warm thermal by inches and wheeled backwards, squawking loudly and repeatedly in anger. He was not yet skilled enough to fly very far against the wind, so after a couple attempts he gave up, folded his wings, and free-fell towards the ground. About ten feet from the earth he re-opened his glowy wings and thrust his talons forward, slowing his landing, but he still hit hard. Ilektriki took a second to recover, then folded his wings and looked around at the open grass. A picnic of four caught his eye, and he stretched his neck out to get a better view of what they were eating. Normally he wouldn't care, but his master let her pets fend for themselves, ie, get their own food. He had come here for a small fat bird called a Mr. Wilson, which seemed appetizing to a carnivorous and hungry Garudor. Snacks would be pleasant, however. . . Ilektriki spread his wings and glided low over the ground towards the happy picknickers. If they have no food to share, I can probably talk them into helping me find those funny birds, he thought to himself. If we can find two I'll let them keep it.

My wraiths, though not wraiths then, wandered deep into the heart of the polar storm. They tried to fight sleep, naive to the inevitability of their fate. When they awoke, they saw before them my own self, so much a part of the ice and cold they almost fail to see me. I wear a crown of the coldest, sturdiest ice, and my claws and fur have coated themselves in it.
I stand aloof to the cold, for I have lived in it so long, been a part of it so long, it no longer concerns me.

My wraiths are cursed to wander the polar tundra, eternally freezing, following mortal explorers and trying to warn them with their presence that they should not travel onward, should not make the same mistake. But there will always be those who persist in pressing on, never knowing what they are doomed to face, or destined to suffer.

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1254
Donate

Postby Akida » 06/24/2008 12:19 AM

(join away ^^)

Shiver was reaching for another sandwich when she noticed a rather strange looking garudor headed straight for them. Instead of grabbing a sandwich, she reached across for Kizzai and Spitz in the bowl and dragged them closer.

Naya now noticed the aproaching stranger and quickly swallowed the last bits of her sandwich. She raised a paw and waved.
"Hello there!"

Kizzai turned and watched the newcomer. Spitz just idly floated in the water of Kizzai's bowl. The usually quiet creature dipped just below the water's surface and made little bubbles. Kizzai swam through the bubbles, her tail splashing water on the bears each time.

{Naya: 7/Shiver: 7/Kizzai: 7/Spitz: 7}

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Essence » 06/24/2008 5:33 PM

(Mind if I pop in? It'd be my first RP ^_^)

Thyciline stretched calmly in the sun. She yawned, listening to the bustle of Terrace Park. She gazed over to a couple of pets eating some food. She couldn't really tell what, and she was sleepy. But as she curled up into a ball and was about to go back to sleep she realized how hungry she was. "Hmm" she thought quietly to herself. "I am hungry..." she glanced over at them. Soon enough she made up her mind and stood up. She was a little off balance, becuase she stood up so fast. But soon Thyciline regained her balance, and started padding off toward them. "I'm sure Esther won't mind...she told us to go have fun. Besides, I do what I please." So she soon started approaching them she could hear their playful voices, and by now their good smelling lunch. "I hope I'm not being rude...." She looked at her feet. "Maybe I should leave..." But she shook her head and sat a little ways behind the tree they were eating near. "Hey" she thought to herself, "If they invite me maybe I won't feel so bad." "Besides, they seem pretty intent with that Garudor over there." So she circled her new resting area a bit, lay down and waited.
On a sort of hiatus, tentatively back.
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 178
Donate

Postby Akida » 06/24/2008 6:07 PM

(Sure come on in! Wide open RP here =3)

It was Spitz who saw the Rexxel approach. He watched her take a few unsure steps, then lay down. He floated out of Kizzai's bowl and squirted Naya.
The Honeydew immediately looked at the spirit just as he flew out of her vision. She saw the Rexxel and caught on to the spirit's little gesture. She looked up at him hovering above her reach.
"Come on down Spitz. I get what you're doing."
She smiled at him then looked at the other newcomer. She waved, just as she did for the Garudor, and called out.
"Hi there!"
Kizzai turned and looked at the feline, not so far away. She circled in her bowl and remained silent. Shiver had gone back to eating one of the many sandwiches. A content look in her eyes as she chewed.

{Naya: 8/Shiver: 8/Kizzai: 8/Spitz: 8}

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Essence » 06/24/2008 6:21 PM

Thyciline watched them, they seemed pretty friendly, one of them even waved. I guess that was a sign that they wouldn't mind her coming over. She stood up, still a bit unsurley and padded over. Light shown on her soft white fur and her small bells jingled as she walked.

"Hello" She mewed back, lifted her paw up and waved. "My name is Thyciline, would you mind to much if I joined you?" She smiled sweetly. Actually Thyciline was sneaky and devious, sly and cunning. But something about these animals made her different, they seemed to bring out the softer side of her. "My owner Esther is out and about, she left me to do as  I please." She smiled again, maybe she would make new friends today.
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Akida » 06/25/2008 12:04 AM

All the others joined Naya in waving Thyciline over. Kizzai kept her large eyes on both newcomers. She looked up at Spitz hovering around. She wished that she could fly around like him, but it was not possible for her.
Shiver tossed a sandwich to the aproaching Rexxel.
"I hope you like tuna!"
"Maybe she's a vegetarian." Naya tossed a vegetarian sandwich to the feline.
Kizzai was worried, but she spoke up.
"You guys, come on. Don't drown her in sandwiches!" She giggled at the thought of seeing someone drown in sandwiches. Spitz squirted the bears, but knew it would be pointless to squirt Kizzai. He had that twinkle of joy in his eyes again..

{Naya: 9/Shiver: 9/Kizzai: 9/Spitz: 9}

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Essence » 06/25/2008 12:13 AM

"Wow thanks! Tuna is fine" =D Thyciline smiled again, these pets seemed pretty nice. They sun drifted down and Thyciline started talking, telling jokes, and having fun. But she thought about the Spitz, he was so enchanting for some reason she couldn't explain. She noticed how Kizzai was it, seemed pretty curious about him too. "Hmm" Thyciline purred, "This tuna is delicous! Thanks so much for letting me join you." She purred again. Today wasn't going all bad, so she was content. She gazed around at the others, "They seemed so close to each other, the only other friend she really had was Varden, who was to busy being Esther's little angel. Or Ekorus, he was my real friend. We did everything together." She was pondering this. "Oh well, at least I have someone to hang with for the remainder of the day." She thought again, and continued eating.
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Akida » 06/25/2008 3:15 AM

"Oh! Here we are eating our hearts out, but we forgot to introduce ourselves." Shiver grinned and put down the bottle she was drinking from.
"I am Shiver. That there Honeydew is Naya, the Kuni there is Kizzai, and our cute little friend here is Spitz. He can be a little mischeiveous sometimes so watch yourself when he gets that little twinkle in his eye."

Naya and Kizzai waved as Shiver introduced them, but Spitz circled about the Rexxel's head when his name was mentioned. A tiny smile was on his face, but he was moving to fast for the others to notice it. Naya added a few more crumbs of sandwiches into Kizzai's bowl. The kuni ate happily.
Everyone was enjoying themselves eating and such. Nothing could possibly spoil their day.

{Naya: 10/Shiver: 10/Kizzai: 10/Spitz: 10}

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Essence » 06/25/2008 11:56 AM

"Hmm" Thyciline giggled listening to Spitz fly around his head. "It's nice to meet all of you." She smiled softly, "Do you come out here often? It seems like all of you have a geat time." Thyciline finished her sandwich. She noticed how Naya put some crumbs into Kazzai's bowl. So she did the same, "There ya go" she said quietly and smiled as she put them into the bowl. "Hmm" Thyciline purred again, it was truley a good day today.
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next