Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Time ta' hunt. (private, hunt, Finished...)

Postby MythicDusk » 12/23/2008 8:58 AM

ImageImage

The garoudor flew calmly over the park, eyes on the ground, watching for a flock of grey birds with red sneakers. The temple fellox sat at the gates, watching for any others that might enter. "Any signs, Thor?" The garoudor called down. "Not yet, K.C." The fellox stated simply. "Whats up?" Kyte asked, as she landed beside him, with a shrug of her wings. "Nothing." Thor answered grumpily, thumping his rocky tail against the ground, creating a rather large indent. "I can sence iiiit~" Kyte mused, pecking at his head gently and playfully. Thor ragged his head away. "Kyte, will ya get offa my face?" He snroted at her as Kyte's head recoiled quickly, blinking once, twice, thrice. "Thor-" She began, then the fellox cut her off. "Kyte, stop it, A'ight? Nothin's wrong."

Kyte frowned slightly. "I know something is." Thor huffed. "Alright! I admit it! I don't like the idea of this group hunt. Gives me the creeps." Kyte smiled. Aha, she won. "Don't worry Thor, nothings going to happen."
"How Dy'ou know?"
"'cause I do?"
"Fair 'nuff." With those words, the duo then fell silent, watching the gates.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Re: Time ta' hunt. (private, hunt)

Postby Dragon4Life » 12/23/2008 3:34 PM

Aura gracefully flew into the park, her feathered wings spread. She saw her friends, Thor and Kyte, and landed beside them.
"Hello guys, any signs of 'em yet?" she asked, folding back her wings and looking at the Fellox. She lifted hersle fonto her hind legs, and looked around.
"I guess not," she said, landing back on all fours with a thud.
~Era'Za and Lia~
Image Image
Sanctus Espiritus, redeem us from our solemn hour.
Sanctus Espiritus, insanity is all around us.
Sanctus Espiritus...

~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~
Lyrics from Our Solem Hour by Within Temptation
Dragon4Life
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1121
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 12/24/2008 4:09 AM

Lilypetal

Tumbling through the forest, Lilypetal stared up towards the sky. "Ohhh," Tripping she fell on her face. Shaking off the dust she peered through a large fern, "Exploerer Lilypetal has found a new species of dragonfly..." She wispered to herself, stalking silently behind it. Flying away the dragonfly spred it's wings out gracefully and took off, darting from leaf to leaf on each tree. "Lookie here!" She stared down at the beautiful blooming flower, "What a pretty Perennial Hibiscus!" She exclaimed examining the petals. It was a soft creamy white outside sort of frilly you could say. In the center it becomes a bloody red. Laughing she sighed inwarly, Who would want to hang out with a plant freak like me...Stepping out of the shady forest she sqinted in the sunlight to see three creatures. Examining them quickly she reconized a paragon, hopefully not deadly. A garoudor, from the looks of it maybe a blood garoudor? And a Temple Fellox. She approched with caution, considering she was a third of all their sizes!"H-Hello, my name is Lilypetal" She said timidly, bowing slightly in a polite gesture.
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

71:1

Postby Krystalolive » 12/24/2008 12:35 PM

A shadow went over the sun, then a hollowheart landed in front of the group. Draco looked over the group. A Paragon, a Fellox, Garoudor, and.. "A kit?" He stared at the little one for a few seconds, then noticed he was being rube and turned to the others and made a low bow. "Hello, I'm Draco, this is the hunt yes?" He looked around, then smiled. Another Christmas hunt for Krystal.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/24/2008 1:18 PM

<- Sensha Nani
Ula Galena ->
Both in anthro form if that's alright. Sensha's just easier to play that way.

~~~

"Targets sighted," the 14-year old Anthro Lucain though she wispered into the headset as if she were speaking to someone. "I'm moving in!" She dashed from one tree to another with far less grace than she believed, breathing louder than she thought. She stumbled on occasion, finally tripping and crashing against a tree trunk.

"Oww..." she whined, rubbing the spot on her forehead where it had struck the bark. "Stupid tree... If I had my exploding notes, I'd-" Her threat was cut short as she glimpsed a pair of booted feet standing just inches from her face. She glanced up to see a rather imposing looking figure, copper hair run through with streaks of purple, eyes flashing a deep royal, staring down at her.

"What were you going to do?" the figure prompted, aggitation clear in her voice. She'd been forced into coming on this escapade and was not pleased with her landlady in the slightest. Sure, room and meals were free if she did things like this but still! Sending her off with this little ninja wanna-be was hardly the kind of thing she would have signed up for. Plus there were all these people. Gods kenw how much she hated being in contact with others of any kind.

"Aw, Ula!" the black clad girl whined, bright blue eyes looking extremely pitiful. "Don't be mad at me.

"Who said I was mad at you?" the elder snapped, tails twitching in aggitation. "Look. Let's hurry up with this. I have better things to do than hang around with you and this hodgepodge group..."

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 12/24/2008 3:58 PM

Aara walked into the park, staring at all the pets gathering around. She stared at them and walked into the group. She was able to tell that there was a Blood Garudor, a Tample Fellox, two Lucain, a Paragon, a Blood pet of some sort, and an Arcane kit - wait that was what she looked like at one point! She smiled as her motherly instinct came in and she let the kit walk onto her back. "Hello. My name is Aara. How do you do?" She said. "This is the hunt I was told about, yes?" she asked.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 12/25/2008 6:30 PM

Thor jumped, Kyte screeched and took to the skies while Thor began to bristle, a snarl muffled by his mask. He then realised these people must be the ones he was said to be hunting with. He then clamed, his eyes brightened and he grinned beneath the mask. "K.C! Getcher tailfeather down 'ere woman!"

Kyte circled above them, then began to bank, spinning gracefully down to her landing. She flapped her wings a few times and landed, her golden eyes flicking from the Paragon, to the kit, to thehollow heart, trhen to the duo of lucain, then to the kuhna, then to Thor, whom looked quite happy.

"We all know how to hunt, aye? If not, just stay low, stay quiet and wait for a too-loud yell of 'Yeehaw'" Kyte said, her voice chirruping. Thor glared. "Nay, stay low, stay quiet and wait. Y'all will know when to spring." He began to smile as his eyes gpoassed from one person to another.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Dragon4Life » 12/26/2008 6:12 AM

Aura dipped her head. "Right," she said, flicking her fin-tail around. She silently took to the skys, looking for any warrary, and to get away from the growing crowd. She landed with a shrug. "I don't see anything," she said. She scanned the pets around her, but when she got the the kit she laughed. "I don't thinkt his is a job for a kit," she mummbled, poking Lilypetal with her tail.
~Era'Za and Lia~
Image Image
Sanctus Espiritus...

Dragon4Life
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 12/26/2008 4:30 PM

Lilypetal saw all the astonished looks she got from all of the others. Narrowing her eyes she looked up at the sun, trying to distract herself from the curious glances. Feeling her short Taanre Kuhna fur rise along her neck, she self-consciously licked her chest fur. Feeling a small poke in her side she stared up at the large Paragon, "Well, we all have our own opinions. For your information Aura, I am currently the head Caretaker of Pets down at my breeding area." She tried to contain her anger, and she sounded cool and complex. Then she sighed, "You can call me Petals by the way. Nice to meet you Aura," She dipped her head, then thought about her words, "Your probably wondering how I know you, well I've been in Crystal’s purse before, willingly of course, and she runs in and out of breeders' places, day and night!" She chuckled but then stared at the fellox and garoudor. "Should we get going? Or are we waiting for a few more?" She asked politely.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 12/27/2008 2:15 AM

Draco looked at the tiny kit, then smiled as she made her little speech. He chuckled, then looked over at fellox and garoudor and smiled. "I like her, can she come?" He chuckled again, then looked over at the kit. "So, Petals? I'm Draco. I think this is everyone, right guys?" He looked at the fellox and garoudor too, wondering.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/27/2008 1:03 PM

Sensha bounced on the toes of her booted feet, sky blue eyes staring around for their quarry. This would be rather hard, considering all the people around. But, hey! She was a ninja after all. She could do this by herself if she wanted to.

Ula rolled her eyes, standing on the edge of the little gathering. That spunky little kit would probably wind up arguing with fighting with the Paragon, which would scare off any Mr. Wilsons that might be nearby. Just perfect. They could be here forever. Pure torture...

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 12/27/2008 3:31 PM

((I have to bring Aara out of the RP, she's going to be in a different one, sorry. D:))

Aara raised her eyebrow about what the kit had said. This was going to be bothersome... A kit and a Paragon, huh? She could visualize it just now, arguing and never getting anything done. "Uh, yeah. Nice ta meet all of ya guys! But, uh...I kinda have to go. Sorry. My owner may be getting worried about me. So, uh bye. Good luck with your Wilson hunt here! Maybe we'll run into each other again! Bye!" Aara called out a she ran out of the park.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 12/30/2008 5:27 PM

Thor flicked his ears. "More for us." He then looked to Kyte who nodded slightly. "We need two troops, the groundlings, you stay with Thor, those of you with good eyesight, get onto an aerial and keep a sharp lookout. Remeber your positions, it will come in handy." Thor stood, shook dirt from his stony pelt and grinned beneath his mask. "Yeehaw! Its-a time ta' hunt!" His tails lashing vigioursly and Kyte's eyes glimmered with a smile as to see her lo-Friend, her friend in such good spirits.

"Once you get inta your teams, introduce yourself properly, then note eachothers strengths and weaknesses. We'l need ta' know them if were to be successful. For Y'all groundlings. I'm Thor Vadin, leader O' this operation, your team leader. I'm-a just a plain old hunter. I tend to race after mah prey and take 'em down with pure bruite force and hope I don't break a bone." His tails lashed again. "For you ariels, I'm Kyte Coch, K.C. for short. I'm your team leader and the outlook for these operations. Yopu will answer to me and only me. I'm not the holiday camp you know as Thor Vadin. My troops will fly with heads high,. noses in the air and eyes on the ground. You hear me?" Her eyes narrowed as she scanned over the faces of the pets. Bot Kyte and Thor spoke in unison. "Any questions?"

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Dragon4Life » 12/31/2008 5:28 AM

Aura flapped her wings. "I am a medic, my stengths are speed and vision," she said, her eyes gleaming. "But I cant fight well," she added. Then she walked over to Lilypetal. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. Will you forgive me for me?" she asked.
~Era'Za and Lia~
Image Image
Sanctus Espiritus...

Dragon4Life
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 01/03/2009 2:22 AM

Shaking her head she knew exactly why the other Taanre Kuhna had walked out. She held her frustration carefully so that no one could see her face turn completely beat red. That was her weakness, her emotions of course. Every time something unusual happened, she became frustrated or deprived or maybe even something worse. Glaring at dew on a blade of grass she cleared her mind. Smiling to see a friendly response from Aura, Lilypetal nodded, "Of course your forgiven! I just hate it when people assume that I'm a puny kit who can't do anything...that's all." Licking her paw she sat down again looking expectantly at the two hunters. Listening to the instructions she looked swiftly at Thor and K.C. "I have exceptionally well eyesight," She snorted, "Well for a kit at least..." She danced from paw to paw, as if eager to start the hunting. She saw the strange looks appear on all the faces around her, so she stopped. Great so I have to act like a complete adult Kuhna around these people... She thought to herself. This is going to be a long day...

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate