As time goes on pets will come out that will not be added to the Freewebs site, as the mods have no access to it. In order to give users information on these pets records will be kept of them here.

Moderators: Redd, Retired Staff

Return to Forum Obtainable Pets Records

.:Morey's Pet Catalogue:.

Postby .:Trader_Morey:. » 09/01/2007 11:42 AM

On a table next to Morey the Trader's pet stand, you see a small booklet filled with the information about all of the pets Morey had traded so far during his recent trade opening. (Note: Trade Owner means the first owner who got it, and may not be the current owner if the pet was traded away.) The booklet reads:

"This energetic little fellow is a male Trikuhna named Loki. I prefer for you no to change his name please, it's very dear to me, as I gave it to him when he was a young Kit. Loki would be best for a trainer who can handle such a rambunctious and, not to mention, moody creature. Because he was abandoned at such a young age, Loki can sometimes experience a bout of loneliness and will require a trainer who can be there for him."

Trade Owner: Stoffelees

~~~

"Symbol is a female beauty who loves to cuddle with any person she meets. She is very obediant and tries to obey every command as much as possible. One of this Preluhna's favorite things to do is preen her wings and watch the sky; I presume she's looking at all the shapes in the clouds... Symbol also has a base fear of Talis so you have to have a separate pen for her if you plan on adopting her, away from any kind of Tali."

Trade Owner: Stargem

~~~

"Unnamed as of yet, this hardy and rather odd-colored Prismatic Tali seems to be looking for an adventurous owner who can take him all across the world. He is often restless and loves to wander off but if you've a stern will you just may be able to keep this canine on a leash for more than five seconds..."

Trade Owner: Kitzu

~~~

"Gypsy is a female Rattegan, born of a Wood Rattegan and a rare Plush Rattegan I had heard of overseas from a colleague of mine over in Jawan. I adopted her from her previous owners who tell me that she was once a 'trained performer' for a travelling circus act and is quite famous amongst the younger age group. From my experiences, Gypsy is a kind-hearted creature and very active. She never sits still and knows how to perform a few tricks learned in the past..."

Trade Owner: Aisu10

~~~

Name: Thanatos
Size: S
Diet: Piscivore/Carnivore
Offense: 12
Defense: 6
Precision: 10
Endurance: 10
Speed: 8
Fame: 13
Passive Traits: Independent, Padded Paws, Witchlight
Battle Traits: None

Personality: Though his appearance is somewhat disconcerting, Thanatos actually is kind hearted at times, but only to his master and brother, Hades, and to those whom he trusts the most, those he has befriended, in other words. He is often spiteful and distant, but a more playful, compassionate side is just waiting to get discovered. I have seen it once, and there is probably more where that came from.

Trade Owner: Pastel

~~~

Name: Cupid
Diet: Mentivore
Offense: 9
Defense: 7
Precision: 8
Endurance: 4
Speed: 5
Fame: 4
Passive Traits: Hover, Malevolent
Personality: Older brother to Baal's Lubshi 'Promise', Cupid is the darker of the two siblings. He is very abusive, and for some reason causes harm to Promise if given the chance. We'd all like to think this as some sort of expression of affection towards Promise, but we doubt it very much. We believe it has something to do with their younger life. He usually keeps to himself, and prefers dark, quiet rooms to silently muse. Maybe you could be the one to finally get him to bond?

Trade Owner: Kheisa

~~~

"I'm afraid even I don't know too much about this wild pup. A natural born male Lucain, Mesertai is a little bundle of mystery I picked up on the side of the road one night. I'm afraid the pup was running from something in the dark and ended up somehow unconscious on the side of the road with many wounds. So, naturally, I got him to the vet and cleaned him up. As for his character, he's very wild and loves the open outdoors, though he does tend to stare into the woods with unease from time to time. He is rough and rugged, and doesn't let others push him around, and is also quite dependant... Can you handle him?"

Trade Owner: Kricket

~~~

"This impressive male serpent is known as Sheiro. I raised him from a hatchling and look what he's become! How they grow... But anyways, this powerful serpent seems to wield the powers of ice and sometimes leaves behind a trail of frost wherever he goes. It might take you awhile to bond, since he's a loner and all, but I'm sure time will bring you two closer together..."

Trade Owner: Josieweirdo

~~~

"Aryu, the Male Berry Kuhna, is a perfect match for the happy-go-lucky trainer. He's easily independant and can fend for himself if necessary. This Berry Kuhna is also quite the stay-home type and loves to just hunker down at home all day, no excitement for him. He's a very calm type and will stay by your side always."

Trade Owner: Tazzin

~~~

Name: Smoothie
Offense: 5
Defense: 5
Precision: 6
Endurance: 5
Speed: 6
Passive Traits: Padded Paws
Personality: Well look at that! Another odd-colored Kuhna-type! This young Kuhna is quite a character, always around the ladies and perhaps maybe a little conceited and vain. Nevertheless, he's quite the charmer and flaunts his bright colors with pride. Oh, and here's the best part! He can breed! Strangely though, studies have have shown that he relates very closely to the Berry Kuhna, so you may end up with Kits of the Berry Kuhna genes! His fur even smells of wild berries!

Trade Owner: Hannah Kerela

~~~

Name: Sire Varalus
Size: M
Diet: Carnivore
Offense: 8
Precision: 15
Endurance: 6
Speed: 12
Fame: 8
Passive Traits: Ascetic, Charismatic, Dash, Desert Dweller, Plains Dweller
Battle Traits: Spiked Body
Personality: A noble creature, Varalus was once a part of an important Lucain political group. However, upon seeing the imminent corruption of the order of things, he decided to withdraw from his high position in order to pursue a more endearing and steady life of religion, following the ways of the Holy Triumvirate. He is easy to get along with and is often caught in teacher-like roles to youths and younger companions he seems to make constantly.

Trade Owner: Tazzin

~~~

Name: Monolith
Size: L
Offense: 11
Defense: 12
Endurance: 19
Fame: 7
Passive Traits: Hulking Figure
Battle Traits: Crush, Extended Claws, Tough Hide
Personality: Waaay larger than a normal Gyrraptor (say, twice the size of a full-grown man), this guy is nothing but a loveable giant. Easily able to carry up to three riders at a time, Monolith's body is made purely of solid stone. He loves to play games (though you'd have to be careful about the total damage afterwards) and loves nothing more than to be with his trainer all day long, even though he can't fit in the house.

Trade Owner: Kheisa

~~~

Name: Clockwork
Endurance: 9
Speed: 11
Passive Traits: Independent, Recognize Impostor
Battle Traits: Blade, Metal Plating, Pursuit, Poison Immunity
Personality: An experiment creature escaped from the underground Khimera labs, this feline seems... distant. She has no feelings for things whatsoever, and seems to have suffered horrible memories from the labs. Her red, glowing eyes never shut for sleep and there seems to be a mysterious mechanical whirring underneath her skin...

Trade Owner: Mojave

~~~

Name: Moorwen
Offense: 6
Defense: 3
Precision: 16
Endurance: 7
Fame: 1
Passive Traits: Padded Paws
Personality: Unfortunately caught up in a life of crime, this young female has a knack for biting the hand that feeds her and stealing things all the time for her own benefit. She is hard to communicate with, and she is drawn into herself most of the time and shy of any contact with others. We are hoping someday that a responsible trainer will teach her proper ways and give her a better life. Both of her parents were hunted down by poachers... Oh, and no, she's not breedable.

Trade Owner: Shrewdberry

~~~

Name: Syrvio
Defense: 4
Precision: 9
Fame: 11
Passive Traits: Dash, Plains Dweller
Battle Traits: Extended Claws
Personality: Possessing a twin sister by the name of Syrvia, Syrvio was separated from his sibling at birth and sold to many people. Having been through several greedy and neglectful pet collectors, he somehow ended up in the hands of a kind, caring old woman who passed away after establishing a close bond with the Serraptor. Having no home, I found this broken beauty wandering alone in a field and took him home for care. Perhaps you can provide the home he needs?

Trade Owner: Flame

~~~

Name: Sanguine
Offense: 7
Defense:: 7
Precision: 5
Speed: 7
Fame: 14
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Padded Paws
Battle Traits: Avoidance
Personality: A chipper creature, this Ferrikoon is absolutely loyal (with a cost of course) and just loves sweets. She goes great with crowds and is generally all-around loveable. However, there also seems to be a darkness behind those shining eyes of her's as well. We don't quite know why this is so, perhaps you should ask her?

Trade Owner: Shrewdberry

~~~

Name: Taxikoth
Precision: 7
Endurance: 8
Speed: 9
Fame: 3
Passive Traits: Intellectual, Jungle Dweller, Spirit Sense
Battle Traits: Avoidance, Spectral Strike
Personality: An outcast from his tribe, Taxikoth is a very creative and inventive Shimin gone wrong. Something seems to have twisted him beyond all normal reasoning, as she shuns just about everyone and views the world in distaste. There also seems to be an odd creature having replaced his right arm, a failed experiment or spell perhaps?

Trade Owner: Kyrit

~~~

Name: Neon
Fame: 12
Passive Traits: Padded Paws, Witchlight
Battle Traits: Flame Resistant
Personality: A rather stubborn and untrusting creature, Neon has suffered a mysterious, scarring past that we're not quite sure of yet. Her pink flames are actually soft to the touch if you get to know her, if she refrains from burning your hands off. She prefers to be in dark places and she happens to fear water... She also is the the youngest of the three 'Flame' Kuhnas. Surprisingly, she can breed...

Trade Owner: ToxicShadow

~~~

Name: (Doesn't Have a Name)
Speed: 3
Passive Traits: None
Battle Traits: Flame Resistant, Powerful Jaws, Pyro
Personality: A strange creature indeed, this beast walked into the Ranch and decided to stay. It appears it doesn't attack or is hostile (from what I've seen), but it doesn't take too kindly to other pets. The trainer who owns this creature gets to name the creature but must keep it in another pen away from the others...

Trade Owner: Kyrit

~~~

Name: Tobias the Trickster
Diet: Herbivore
Fame: 9
Passive Traits: City Dweller, Create Illusion, Intellectual, Smooth Talker
Battle Traits: Avoidance
Personality: A wily character with tricks always up his sleeve, this charismatic Meji knows just how to either smooth talk his way out of trouble (which he seems to find himself in all the time) or use his intellect to skirt his way out. He always has smoke bombs in hand as well...

Trade Owner: Freezair

~~~

Name: Vega
Diet: Herbivore
Offense: 11
Defense 7
Fame: 12
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Mountain Dweller, Night Vision
Battle Traits: Hard Hooves
Personality: As beautiful as the night sky itself, Vega's cosmic coat allows him to blend exactly against the night, nearly invisible. He is a very strong-willed, and explorative creature and enjoys solitude away from large crowds and the company of other pets. Surprisingly, the ebony wings on his back are ethereal, and you can run your hand right through it with nothing but a cold sensation. He has also been known to accept riders, so perhaps he could serve as a useful mount... if you can just acclimate him to people first...

Trade Owner: Robopup24

~~~

Name: Chariot
Diet: Carnivore/Animavore
Defense: 10
Precision: 10
Endurance: 12
Speed: 2
Fame: 10
Passive Traits: Aftersight, Extended Life Span, Inner Discipline
Battle Traits: Rousing Speech, Veteran Mind
Personality: A real enigma, Chariot came from nowhere and yet it seems like everyone knows him already. His body is covered in strange tattoos depicting scenes of history and symbols like the Purine, Imperial, and Triumvirate sigils. And they look faded, like strange scenes of chaotic war...

Trade Owner: Freezair

~~~

Name: Unnamed (Winner Decides)
Diet: None
Element: Metal
Offense: 5
Speed: 10
Fame: 6
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Recognize Imposter
Battle Traits: Metal Plating
Personality: Not much is known about this strange bird as it doesn't say too much. It's wings seem a little rusted around the edges and it creaks when it walks but aside from that, it's in pretty good condition.

Trade Owner: Twisted_Shadow

~~~

Name: Beedo
Diet: None
Element: Water
Offense: 3
Defense: 1
Fame: 5
Passive Traits: Hover, Spirit Sense, Witchlight
Battle Traits: Dark Heart, Go Ethereal
Personality: A rather odd creature, no one knows quite who or what Beedo is. It came floating from the sea and has proven that it can even hover over the ground on land. It makes odd 'cooing' noises and seems to have a whole bunch of souls in it's possession.

Trade Owner: Fallen Faith

~~~

Name: Hyurakhun
Element: Earth
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Photoresistant, Sand Camouflage
Battle Traits: Constrict, Wingstorm
Personality: Born from the sands of Wilt'no, Hyurakhun flies about the skies for vast distances yet still returns each night to rest at the same spot, huddling into the earth for warmth which she needs constantly.

Trade Owner: Mojave

~~~

Name: Marquis
Offense: 4
Passive Traits: Diligent, Intellectual, Perceptive, Prehensile Tail, Smooth Talker
Battle Traits: Veteran Mind
Personality: Silent and watchful, Marquis believes that the best way to go about things is to observe carefully all the details and use them to your advantage, and he applies this to everything he does. In turn, he is also helpful and ready to share knowledge when asked, but can be a little selfish with material things.

Trade Owner: QuirkyRabbit

Name: Farien
Offense: 3
Precision: 3
Speed: 7
Fame: 0
Passive Traits: Improved Scent
Battle Traits: Great Bite
Personality: A self-appointed genius, Farien believes he's solved the mystery and meaning of life: and that is to run without stopping for as long as you can. Don't ask me how or why he came up with such a preposterous answer to such a question, only know that he's always been a little... different.

Trade Owner: Fallen_Snow

Name: Aosanthe
Diet: Piscivore
Element: Water
Offense: 10
Precision: 4
Fame: 8
Passive Traits: Fearless, Hydrodynamic, Independent, Malevolent
Battle Traits: Combat Endurance, Powerful Jaws, Stubborn Ferocity, Veteran Mind
Personality: Vicious if he has to be, really he's just a big loveable brute who knows nothing better than what his past owners have trained him to do, which is perform. He is capable of doing tricks and, while he doesn't like it all that much, he thinks it is the only direction he can take. Most of the time he just listens and obeys, odd for a Werebetta.

Trade Owner: Moofius

Name: Naj'An
Endurance: 6
Passive Traits: Cave Dweller, Night Vision, Prehensile Tail, Scavenger
Battle Traits: Powerful Jaws
Personality: Hiding just at the mouths of caves, this troublesome beast ambushes her prey without remorse. She is quite pessimistic and enjoys poking fun at other, much weaker creatures who wander into her caves all the while planning how to make of meal out of her guests.

Trade Owner: Yomegami

Name: Hades
Precision: 13
Endurance: 9
Passive Traits: Independent, Padded Paws, Witchlight
Battle Traits: Life Drain, Miasma, Virulent Poison
Personality: The younger of the two brothers, this creature is hard to be around for the fact that his very fur is toxic to the touch. Though it can't kill an animal or person alone, it can cause alot of discomfort and side effects. He loves being alone and wandering away from sites of dense population. Whatever you do though, never let him lick you. While his fur may not be the best to touch, his saliva has the potentency of cobra poison... Surprisingly, he can breed...

Trade Owner: Kitzu

Name: Phyrros
Size: H
Diet: Mentivore
Offense: 6
Defense: 10
Precision: 3
Endurance: 13
Passive Traits: Celestial Heritage, Independent
Battle Traits: Earthquake Stomp, Pyro, Tough Hide
Personality: A wayward spirit of Iilyumiel, Phyrros is unique in that he is a physical creature unlike his ethereal brethren. He possesses the power of fire and has extremely good resistance in battle. Not much is known, as I can't get the chance to be too close to him...

~~~

This little fella said he came from the city and has a real knack for anything he can apply his creative flair to, and indeed, anything that I put into his paws, he can turn into a masterpiece.
He's a rather flamboyant little Batti and has an odd, eccentric way in which he goes about his business. He also doesn't get along with others of his species very well, but for the life of me, I can't figure out why.
I don't think he's lost his way, merely just looking for a new home to live in, somewhere new for his 'muse', but no matter how hard I try, he just won't reveal his name to me.

Trade Owner: IndigoBook

~~~

This strange nameless Likuta just showed up one day after a storm. He appeared lost but refused to admit it due to his stubbornness. Along with him being lost he also showed signs of having a mild case of memory loss. However, this did not affect his ability to play video games. It's his favorite pass time, besides picking fights with other pets. All around he has been a major trouble maker but seems to be interested in finding another home. Just be careful around him, as he is short tempered. His horn also seems to allow him to control water, which he has used to get what he wants.

Trade Owner: Azura Rayume

~~~

This Lakundra seems to have been involved in some kind of military training but besides that we actually don't know much about it. Not even sure if it is a he or she. Anyways it keeps its mane all trimmed in a proper military style and wears a set of dog tags. Its presence is rather unsettling for some of the other pets and they have been rather nervous since it arrived here. I would like to get it a good home and maybe learn somethings about it as well.

Trade Owner: ToxicShadow

Name: Bluebell
Diet: Photosynthesis
Offense: 7
Speed: 4
Fame: 9
Passive Traits: Tracker
Battle Traits: Powerful Jaws
Personality: A rather perky pet, Bluebell's enormous amount of energy will keep a trainer busy for hours! This strangely colored canine just about loves ice cream as much as playing in lush fields with someone, whether it's a trainer or another pet.

Trade Owner: Moofius
.:Trader_Morey:.
Official Evelon Trader
Official Evelon Trader
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate