There are some documents that you just don't want getting lost. You might need a mod to be able to see them one day. Breeding records, documentation of where you'd like your pets to go if you leave forever, ect. Only one thread is allowed per person, but with proper indexing of posts many important documents can be put in one place.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Important Documentations

The Bureau of Supernaturalism: Archives

Postby MillietheWarrior » 12/31/2012 1:51 AM

The Bureau of Supernaturalism

Archives

Herein lies information that has been archived and stored by the bureau since it’s creation. It catalogues many different types of supernaturals and their abilities. Though incomplete, we hope to one day have a full record and list of all supernaturals currently residing within the boundaries of the living world.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

The Bureau of Supernaturalism: History & Purposes

Postby MillietheWarrior » 12/31/2012 1:52 AM

History and Purposes

The Bureau of Supernaturalism was founded by a man name Tsume Date. Tsume himself is the son of a wolf shifter and a human with extraordinary powers, so he was never a stranger to supernatural events and occurrences. By the age of six, he had already laid down the basic groundwork for establishing the bureau, and by the age of ten, he had recruited his first members; Nim and Spirit, his cousins, and Shale, his brother. By the age of sixteen, the bureau had begun, and garnered it’s first real wages, commission, jobs and positions. It steadily began to grow, with Tsume at it’s helm and has become what it now is today through great care and management.

The Bureau (Or BOSS, as it is sometimes referred to) exists for the sole purpose of managing all supernatural traffic, activity, occurrences, residences and members in the living world. It is their job to license and record each supernatural individual, and, if necessary, hunt them down and imprison them for any crimes or trespasses they may have committed.

Licenses and Registering: The Licenses exist for each individual, and they state your power, your place of residence, age, home of origin, parents and any other important information the bureau deems it necessary to know. Every supernatural MUST be licensed; if they are not, or they fail to comply with proper licensing protocol, they are hunted down and forced to register. If they continue to refuse and defy the bureau, they risk having a bounty put on their head, and being destroyed by the bureau. Very few supernaturals choose death, so this isn’t a problem. To register with the bureau, one must simply seek out a member and express their wish to register. Registration will be immediate and taken care of at that time. Summons will be used to convey the messages, and a license will be issued immediately. If a supernatural is not registered, it is imperative that they contact a member of the bureau immediately. Licensing ensures the supernatural is able to live among humans freely, without fear of being hunted down and killed by the bureau for breaking any laws. An example of the license can be seen below:

The purpose of the Bureau: The Bureau’s purpose is to monitor all supernatural activity. The way this is done is top secret and will not be shared within this manual, but rest assured that if something illegal occurs, the bureau will be aware of it. The bureau is charged with protecting humanity from supernaturals, and protecting supernaturals from humanity. It is their job to get anyone who is not human out of a bind, and vice versa; should the need arise for conflict, the bureau will not hesitate to use force (even lethal force, if necessary). They are not only responsible for licensing supernaturals, but for containing them and assuring they do not wreak havoc once they reach the human world.

Opposers of the Bureau: There are many who oppose the bureau, but very few who do so openly. Most of the supernaturals who are against this licensing are rare breeds, such as gargoyles, dragons, half ghosts, and other such creatures. There are even a few Gods who oppose it, and some even malevolently and openly so. The bureau deals with these threats very seriously, and will not hesitate to put any opposing faction down immediately and with finality. Should one wish to lodge a complaint with the bureau, one only needs to visit their offices to fill out the appropriate paperwork; forming and attempting coups is not the proper way to go.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

The Bureau of Supernaturalism: Categories

Postby MillietheWarrior » 12/31/2012 1:54 AM

Categories

Now we move on to the types of supernaturals catalogued and working for the Bureau. There are many unknown and undiscovered, and some even that do not fall into any category. We at the bureau have done our best to record each and every one of them that are known to us.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

The Bureau of Supernaturalism: Shape Shifters

Postby MillietheWarrior » 12/31/2012 1:55 AM

Shape Shifters

Shape shifters: Shape shifters can encompass a variety of things; there are shifters who turn into animals, shifters who turn into objects, and shifters who turn into other humans. The shape shifting gene is one that can lay dormant for generations, and then appear in a very late descendent. It is called an ‘atavism,’ and when the gene appears, it will appear only in a descendant strong enough to bear it’s power and use it wisely. A shape shifter can bear an entirely normal child, or one with powers completely different than their own; they are veritable wild cards when it comes to genetics. Shape shifters are some of the more dangerous of the supernaturals, if only because they can be anyone or anything, and can appear as completely normal humans. A notable list of shape shifters and their abilities is listed below;

Shale - A wolf shape shifters. Born from a shifter and a human, his shifting genes are strong, as are his mother’s, so his wolf-like personality can become more dominant, making him dangerous and unpredictable despite his placid nature.

Spirit - Can shift parts of his body into scythes or blades. Born from a spirit of the dream world and a normal human and brother to Nim, he worships the wolf Goddess Holo. Appears relatively normal until he shifters his arms into blades.

Nim - Can shift into a giant jaguar. Born from a spirit of dream world and a normal human and sister to Spirit; she is a veterinarian with a close connection to cats due to her shifting ability.

Tsume - Cannot shift, despite being born of a shifter and having three full shifting siblings. Retains wolf-like traits, such as super hearing, strength, speed and smell, and can have animalistic tendencies. Otherwise, a normal, but very, very dangerous human.

Sevella - A full wolf shifter from a very remote tribe of entirely wolf shifters. Does not understand most human customs. A healer as well as a shifter, a very rare talent. Can be dangerous and unpredictable.

Marie Mjolnir - Can shift her body into whatever weapon suit’s the person who wields her (hammer, scythe, sword, shield, etc). Usually partnered with Tsume, but can be wielded by anyone. A shifting ability that requires another person to be effective.

Evangeline - A rabbit shifter, though only one or two people actually know this. A very dangerous crime syndicate leader and head of a large, wealthy corporation. Not someone to cross. Allied with the bureau only through contract and forced means.

Silver - A lion shifter; entire family is the same. Very lethal and dangerous type of shifter, as they are some of the most powerful and strongest animals in the world. Highly dangerous. Advised to keep clear.

Kahvi – A lion shifter. He has the strange privelege, along with Leona, to be reincarnated into multiple lives. As all lion shifters are, he is very dangerous, but also sweet and kind.

Leona – An older female lion shifter; extremely dangerous. Known as a rogue. She is also reincarnated with Kahvi into different lives. An outsider to other lion shifters, as she does not like the “pride” and steers clear from her own kind.

Yuko – Another lion shifter; known as “the babysitter,” within her pride. A fierce fighter, btu a gentle, nurtuing mother. She looks after all the young ones uin her pride while the others are away. It is a massive clan, so there are many to look after, but she is strong and intelligent enough to keep them all neatly in line; every cub obeys her and listens to everything she says (even if they don't do so for their parents).

Raksha – Another lion shifter, part of the same pride as Yuko. She is a warrior, a fighter who keeps the pride safe. She doesn't, however, like the confines of her home, and often roams about, taking on freelance bounty contracts and other such things on other supernaturals. She is blind in both eyes, but uses a heightened sense of hearing, smell and touch to do her job (which she does with deadly precision). Very quiet, and prefers to keep to herself. Allgeiance to Bureau is unknown, but it is unadvisable to engage.

Gen – Another shifter, but Gen is a special kind. She was originally a lion shifter, but after genetic tampering by Tsume, she has become what is known as a Saber shifter. Her strength, speed, stamina, and all senses have bincreased tenfold, and she is larger, wider and more frightening than others of her kind. Her teeth elongated into those of a sabertooth, and she does resemble a Smilodon. In her human form, she is deceptively scrawny , and appears rather unkempt and more like a “lazy bum” than a fighter. She carries a sword which mimics her blade like fangs in her shifter form. She does not have a pride, and is shunned by her own kind, but she could care less. Valueable field agent.

Darzee – A matriarch of the lion prides. A lion shifter hsefl, though one of rare coloration; she is blood red, something that has been seen only once in every few hundred years. She is strong, intelligent, wise and capable, and rules with both clear judgement, and a kind ehart. Strong and dangerous, however, it would be unwise to cross her. She will do everything she can to protect her pride. She is indebted to the Bureau for saving many of her people when a Supernatural Hunter would have wiped many of them out, and so, has pledged allegiance to Tsume, and will do anything he asks (mostly).

Nausicaa – A very young shifter, but wise beyond her years. She is a skiller fighter, and works, more often than not, with the Bureau on their 'capture and retrieve missions,' in which the target is brought back alive. She is very good at nonlethal subjugation, but her smiling extterior and gentle nature would not presume anyone to realize that. Valuable Bureau asset.

Akela – One of the few males in the lion shifter pride; since it is a mostly female dominated society, he tends to steer clear of most of them. He is a protector of sorts, simply there to be a guardian and warrior to the council and the elders. His gentle, reassuring nature, and soft-spoken words often endear him to other; his weapons of choice are often human made handguns loaded with specially made bullets which can take out any Supernatural he happens to face down. He is a ruthless killer, efficient fighter, but bound by honor, and duty, and would never intentially harm the innocent.

Matkah – One of the youngest of the pride of shifter; shy, bashful, but following in her brother, Akela's shadow. Very deadly, but very unsure of herself. She is not known to be a threat to anyone. She has shown interest in becoming a Bureau agent.

Mysa – Another lion shifter, this one of unknown origins. Does not belong to any local prides; not much is known about her, or why she is a rogue. Possibly dangerous, but unoknown.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

The Bureau of Supernaturalism: Demons

Postby MillietheWarrior » 12/31/2012 2:14 AM

Demons

Demons: Demons are, without a doubt, one of the largest groups of supernaturals that exist. They have their own world (Ironically and unimaginatively enough called ‘Demon World’) that has such a powerful demonic aura that any normal human who finds themselves there will immediately be overwhelmed by it and subsequently knocked out (And if they remain there too long, they will eventually succumb to the demonic aura and die). Demons can come in all shapes and sizes. It is thought that the more human a demon appears, the more powerful they are, and in many cases, this is true. Demons can have mostly human appearances, with things like tails or horns or other such things to betray their true forms. They are able to disguise themselves as humans to live in human world; most of them survive from eating human flesh, but many have curbed this barbaric appetite, and are trying to find alternatives to such a thing.

Demons have many different levels of powers; the most powerful are known as ‘S class,’ then ‘A class,’ then ‘B Class,’ ‘C Class,’ and ‘D class.’ D class demons are most often unintelligent, zombie-like creatures, and are hardly ever seen in the human world. Demons can be affiliated with animals, elements, and other such things, like metal, and can use said affinities to attack their enemies; many of them live only for the thrill of fighting, and others still want no part of it. In many ways, demons are much like humans, but with more power, strength, skill and speed. Demon weapons, too, should be handled with caution, as many of them can contain powerful demon auras that can kill or potentially harm their wielder if not used properly. Some examples of known demons are listed below;

Kina Minamoto - A demon hybrid. A once powerful nine-tailed fox demon who was mortally wounded. To escape death, she implanted herself in the womb and unborn child of a human. She was born human, but retained much of her power, even having a ‘second subconscious’ belonging to her demon self. Very powerful, very dangerous, and very old, but tempered greatly by her human side (better known as ‘compassionate side’). S Class demon.

Kurohi - A half fire half ice demon. Wielder of the Dragon of the Darkness Flame, an immortal flaming dragon from hell. Extremely dangerous; once confined and imprisoned to a certain part of the human world by the bureau for stealing from Spirit World. Dislikes humans. Recently taken a mate and had two offspring. S Class demon.

Hayate - Offspring of Kurohi. Wields fire and lightning and twin white hell dragons. Still a child but will grow extremely fast. Very dangerous and should be treated with caution. A Class Demon.

Anri Sonohana - A human infested with a demon parasite and subsequently turned into a sort of demon herself. A hunter of ‘bad demons,’ also known as a bounty hunter. Uses her own demonic energy to slay them. Wields a sword. Appears completely human unless desired otherwise. A Class Demon.

Yukina - An ice demon, or ‘ice apparition.’ Also called an ‘ice maiden.’ From the world of ice maidens, which exists separately from demon world and floats above it, cut off from the rest. This village contains only females, who give birth to only females. Yukina was granted passage to the human world under the watchful eye of the psychic Genkai. Class C demon.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

The Bureau of Supernaturalism: Ghosts

Postby MillietheWarrior » 12/31/2012 2:26 AM

Ghosts

Ghosts: Ghosts are one of the more widely known supernaturals by humans. They are also known as specters, spirits, poltergeists, phantoms, apparitions, entity, spook, souls, shades, wraiths and many others. In fact, none of these are incorrect; a ghost can be just about anything or anyone. What humans don’t know is that ghosts are able to appear as humans, fully living and breathing and functioning perfectly. However, should one hold a light up to them in a dark room, they would see that they were completely see through; this is why most ghosts choose to roam about as humans only during the day, for if they were to do so at night, and inadvertently find themselves trapped in a light source, they would appear either invisible, or completely see-through. Ghosts can be mischievous, angry, vengeful, happy, benevolent or violent, or many other things. They are often the spirit of a dead human or animal, and will appear in death as they did in life, and may even continue what they did in life in death. For example, someone who is a carpenter in life would want to be a carpenter in death as well. Ghosts often frequent bright places, as they don’t like the dark (A popular misconception among the humans is that ghosts appear mostly at night; this is very untrue, as it would give them away immediately). Ghosts can have their own special powers, which varies with the apparition, and can use their power in death for good or evil. Below is a list of known ghosts in the area.

Sunday - A female ghost of a nurse who died during WWII. She continued to practice her nursing even in death, and is often seen near hospitals, tending patients until the sun goes down, when, at that time, she retreats to watch over them in spirit form during the night. A good example of a kind and benevolent ghost.

Noel - The ghost of a young school girl who died in a terrible accident days before her big violin recital. In death, she appears as the same human girl, but dislikes humans and the happiness they have in life. She uses her violin to lure the souls of young children off into the forest (either souls of the living, or recently dead, lingering souls); her eyes remain closed as she does this, opening slowly as the souls roam farther and rather from the bodies of their hosts or places of their death. When her eyes open completely, she will drag the souls down into hell for good. She despises the bureau. Very dangerous. An example of a vengeful, malevolent and potentially violent ghost.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

The Bureau of Supernaturalism: Spirits

Postby MillietheWarrior » 12/31/2012 2:42 AM

Spirits

Spirits: Spirits are very different from ghosts, though they may share a similar name. Spirits are people or creatures summoned by or bred by magic that tend to linger, sometimes gaining a life of their own. Spirits hail from a place called Spirit World, where many dead souls pass through on their way to judgment. Spirit World is as vast as the human world, with many different regions and territories unique to individual spirits. Spirits can represent just about anything; food, drink, nature, elements, etc, etc. There is no limit to what they can inhabit or represent, and the more there is of their representation (example; flowers) the more powerful they’d be. Some spirits can inhabit certain things; their children, depending on who they take as a mate, can be half spirit and half human. These hybrids are either more powerful, or much, much weaker than full spirit counterparts. The more powerful ones are often the ones that rise to greatness, and garner great respect among those of the Spirit World.

Hortense - Spirit of Toys lost and broken. She was once a toy herself, but was given life after wishing to aid her fellow toys. She has her own realm, where broken, mistreated or misused toys come to stay forever. She may find new homes for them, where they will be loved and cherished. A good and benevolent spirit, but can be vengeful if children don’t treat their toys right.

Saber - A spirit summon that embodies sword, shields and protection. Summoned by Irisviel Von Einsbern and became her lover and servant. After living in the human world for so long, she now has her own tangible body, but can revert to her original form, that of a female knight, should danger arise.

Rahnee - A half spirit. Embodies regality and strength. Well-respected in Spirit World despite her human heritage. An example of a spirit who became powerful because of her hybrid lineage. Benevolent and kind. She cannot be in Human World for too long without beginning to fade.

Chex - A half spirit. Embodies youthful energy and vigor. An example of a half spirit that became weaker because of her mixed blood. More human than spirit, she cannot stay in Spirit World for too long without beginning to fade.

Elixir - A hatched spirit beast; the embodiment of the soul of a particularly powerful human, which makes her powerful in return. Often seen in her beast form rather than a human form because of her creation.

Max - A spirit that embodies lost love, hope, and remembrance. Has been given a tangible form through the wishes of a sad and lonely heart and seeks out the heart who created him.

Kasen - Another example of a summoned spirit who gained tangible form. The spirit of cold hearts and superiority. A very cold and aloof spirit with a desire for battle.

Sakura - A very powerful spirit; the spirit of Sakura blossoms. Because humans pay so much homage and attention to the falling of these blossoms, she has been given much more power. The winter and fall months, however, leave her weak, due to her affinity.

Rider – A spirit similar in creation to Kasen; summoned by her magic wielding charge. She often wears a blindfold over her face when in spirit form, but when in human form, she appears normal. Very dangerous, deadly. A fighter; she can be given true, tangible form only by leave of her master, and by experience human love.

Tabitha – the spirit of Giving and of Kindness. There is nothing more to say about her expect for that, since it sums it up nicely. She is the sister of the Spirit Queen, very powerful in her own right. It is thought that the demons seek her out for an alliance, but no ground has been made thus far.

Phaona – A spirit of magic. She appears as a fairy to most, and many take her for such. She doens't mind; she is very kind and benevolent, and likes to use her magic to help humans. She is very tiny when in fairy form, but she can take the form of a giant feline, or a human, and both are much larger.

Kitsune – A fox spirit. Normally would be considered a demon, but she insists that she is a spirit. Very seductive and can lead many a man astray. She is dangerous, and uses her feminine wiles to get anything she wants. Can only be tamed by a binding spell, which will keep her bound to her tamer, and force her to follow commands. It is not recommended to engage her, however, as she is a very skilled fighter, and very ancient.

Ice Transport – A spirit that can be summoned to take a person over the ocean, rivers, ice, etc. Like a spiritual taxi service; can be summoned by even the lowest levels of summoners.

Kirara – Keeper of the Glen of lost souls and spirits; normally considered a demon, by her time spent in the glades have made her less that and more spirit. Kind, but dangerous. It would be wise not to trespass in her realm.

Cocoa – Spirit of Warm feelings and Christmas; she can appear as a small cat, or a very large bear. The spirit of the holiday season, she often brings with her the feeling of a warm, happy heart, a full belly, and gentle times.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Millie's Memories

Postby MillietheWarrior » 08/01/2014 3:32 PM

Gods, Goddesses and Familiars

Gods, Goddesses and Familiars: These three have been around since the beginning of time. Many of them exist for a specific creation on earth, and some created earth itself. They are ancient, wise and very, very powerful. It is not recommended that you associate or tangle with any of these, and fighting is highly dangerous and inadvisable. Your best bet for dealing with these powerful creatures are offerings or diplomacy. Most will see sense, but some live for chaos and destruction.

Meliumpkin - One of Bastet's familiars; a very upbeat and perky feline. She takes the form of a young girl who often looks like she stepped straight out of some children's book. Always very bubbly and happy, and can talk a mile a minute. Very deadly and dangerous fighter, but you wouldn't know it by looking at her.

Bastet -Goddess from ancient times, basically the 'crazy cat lady.' She is sultry and beautiful, but often likes to take the form of an old woman to “test” people and see how pure their hearts are. She's very kind, but her wrath is terrible. Acts much like a cat, and can take on the form of a black cat. A lot like the “Halle Berry version” of Catwoman.

Elder Kuhna, Tha, the Creator – Not much is known of Tha. It is said that she is the creator of many different things, but nothing is concrete. Often seen appearing and disappearing, and takes the form of a white cat. Kind and gentle, but dangerous.

Pluto of the Bifrost  - Goddess of Time and Space, keeper of the portals between the realms. She hardly ever leaves her time rooms, for fear that it could alter or destroy the very fabric of time. She is a lonely, and quiet soul, who does not often see or know company. She desires freedom, but knows that it is her duty to remain, and would never desert her post.

Hathi the Silent -God/Goddess of the Jungle. She is also a he, and gender is ambiguous. Keeper of all the plants and animals of the forests and jungles; Hathi's wrath can be terrible, but she/he accepts that humans will be a part of the natural world for a very long time, and that cannot be changed. She/he does not like it when people destroy the lands under her/his guard.

North - Goddess of the Wind. She can appear as either male or female, so gender is a bit ambiguous where she is concerned. She is whimsical, free, and happy, much like her element. She is rather devious, and likes to play tricks on others. She can either be helpful or hurtful to those who invoke her name, and it depends on her mood on a given day.

Holo - Known as “The Wise Wolf.” She is the keeper of the Dream Realm, and a very powerful God. She often appears as a wolf to most, but can also appear as a young, innocent girl. Very dangerous, but also very kind; she can become affronted easily, but is quick to forgive. She longs to know more about the realm of the humans.

Yubi – God of Chaos. He was born an ordinary mortal with extreme good luck, but due to a cursed good luck amulet given to him by Lord Death, he developed extra powers, and turned into a sort of demon God. He was always good at causing Chaos, so he was naturally selected as the Chaos God himself. He wears the title with pride; very conniving and tricky. Use extreme caution when dealing with him.

Freya – Goddess of Fire; she spends much of her time in her home in a volcano near Nori. She can be as hot headed and dangerous as her element, and has a quick temper and a stubborn streak. Still, she does have a softer, warmer side, and is the perfect embodiment of her element. Dangerous, but not always.

Jude Cronos – It is thought that she was the creator of the Gods and Goddesses of this time and place. Not much is known about her except that she wears a mortal guise and spends her life as a human at the moment.

Eden – Goddess of the Water. A happy and bubbly (no pun intended) goddess, who is always eager to help and learn more about humans. She can be very unforgiving, however, when angered. Otherwise, she prefers kindness to rage, and is very fond of all things mortal. She is a very helpful ally to have, and will do her utmost to aid those she calls friends.

Merida/Gaia – Thought to be the creator of earth; she wears the guise of a mortal. Not much is known about her, but it is said that she has hair like fire, clothes of ocean blue, skin like the pale clutches of winter, and eyes like the greenest of springs.

Mother Earth (Abigail) – Mother Earth, and the Goddess of all the earthbound realms. An unfortunate accident landed her in a mortal body, and despite the best scientific efforts, no cure for this has been discovered. She endeavors to learn to be a human, though she has much still to learn, and sticks out like a sore thumb. Very kind and sweet, but slightly naïve and very innocent.

Yarrakohn – Goddess of Tricks. It is best to steer clear of her, an ancient feud between her and Holo makes her dangerous to be around, as she sees the humans Holo loves as playthings.

Lord Death – Otherwise known as Shinigami-sama, Lord Death is not what one would expect. Goofy in mannerisms and appearance, Lord Death seems to have two different personas; one is deadly and dangerous and very, very ancient, and the other is comical, amusing, and sometimes annoying. This one is seen most of all, especially when dealing with people she cares for. Do NOT cross her.

Japan – The Bureau's number one enemy; approach with EXTREME caution. Ancient and older than all but Death and the earth itself. Very powerful, very dangerous. Many have described her as calm, serene, and kind, but this is thought to be a mask. She is ruthless, deadly, and an efficient destroyer of all who oppose her (Other accounts discredit this, and say she has a soft heart and loves humans, but it is unclear if this is true)

Hinanawi Tenshi – Unknown Goddess, thought to be deity of Peaches and Womanhood. She is kind, clever, and dangerous. Any offering of peaches or peach related items will tame her wrath.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 08/01/2014 4:42 PM

Humans and Humanoid Supernaturals

Human and Humanoid Supernaturals: Many Supers were once humans themselves, or are very much humans now. There are some who are classified as humanoid simply based on the fact that they were once human themselves, and have either died or been turned into something else. Just because they are mortal, does not make them any less dangerous. All supers should be approached with caution, whether they are human or not. Some in this category are merely associated with other, possibly powerful Supers, and are therefore entirely human with no powers whatsoever. They are, however, still on the Bureau's watch list, and should be treated with care and caution above all else. This category can have many definitions, but it is most often referred to as the "Miscellaneous Supernatural" category.

Tia Halibel – A magical, human-like creature known as an Espada. Technically, a dead human with powers. Tia can control the water, and has an affinity for sharks. She commands Mila Rose, Cyan Sung-Sun, and Emilou Apacci, all of whom are espada as well.

Sahfi – Not technically magic herself, but she has three children who are Supernaturals. It is thought she carries a Supernatural gene, which may be dormant until awakened, though it is unknown as to what it might be.

Irisviel Von Einzbern – Descendant of Merlin, keeper of the Holy Grail. Very powerful, but her summon, Saber, is even more-so. Dangerous, and best to steer clear of both.

Kirin – A spirit detective for the Spirit world. A powerful fighter who gains strength over time by fighting even more. Very, very powerful for a human. It is thought that she has demon blood somewhere in her lineage.

Skystar – Gained her abilities through extensive stays and training in shrines in the deep, winter mountains. Extent of abilities: unknown.

Shiemi Moriyama – Keeper of the Garden of Amahara. She can summon all kinds of plant-like familiars, many of which can be powerful or dangerous (though not to her). A kind and sweet young girl; she works for the garden and medicinal departments in the Bureau, both of which use her magical plants to further their studies.

Eruka – A witch who is servant to Medusa (although it is thought to be unwilling). Her specialty are frogs and explosive (both of which she likes to combine). She is a bit of an air-head, and probably a coward, and easier to defeat than Medusa, but she is unwilling to die for her master, and wants no part of Medusa's plans (Plans are being drawn up to get her away from the evil witch's hold).

Luminara Unduli – A mystic who uses psychic powers to fight and connect with the real world. She appears as though she might be some kind of alien (green skin) but she insists that it is merely a side-effect of her connection with the world around her.

Dola – A pirate who terrorized the Supernatural community in the late 1700's. She was resurrected by ancient and forbidden magic, and now is under the supervision of the Bureau. Very dangerous, and does not understand modern times.

Beta – Not a Supernatural, but her sons are. She once had dealings with a vampire, which produced two half vampire children, both of which are very dangerous. It is thought that her vampire lover still watches over her as well, but it is unknown. She is now affiliated with the brother of Bureau leader Tsume, though the extent is unknown.

Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck – Another espada; lost much of her memory, and reverts to a child-like form when out of energy. Companion and friend to Nnoitora. Sweet and simple, but very deadly when in normal form.

Nnoitora – Companion to Nel. Stronger, and more vicious, but with a soft spot that only certain people can bring out of him. Appears not to care for anyone, but this is simply a mask placed over his true self to keep anyone from realizing how much he cares.

Jin – Cannot speak or see clearly, victim of a curse. A female human with remarkable reflexes and marksmanship abilities with any weapon; prefers the bow. She has scars across her eyes, mouth, and throat as identifying marks. An assassin, seeking the man who placed the curse on her.

Tale – Not a Supernatural, but friend to Tsume, and Supernatural doctor. Her nerves of steel, harsh mannerisms, and stoic persona allow her to deal with any Supernatural that comes through her door. Wise not to cross her; she can take people apart as easily as she can put them back together.

Kikyo – Former human, now a husk made of clay. Must subsist on souls to survive. Excellent marksmanship with a bow; thought to have been reincarnated, although the reincarnation has since passed on. Emotionless, cold, and quite literally soulless, but she still has a spark of humanity within her. Excellent with medicinal herbs, and was once a priestess, still retains much of her spiritual power, and her memories.

Espirin – A time jumper; has the ability to move freely through time and change events without harming or distrupting the time flow. Very rare, very valuable.

Lechipa – Has the ability to melt into surfaces and hide. Very good at recon.

Faith – A zombie, in all technicality. Does not eat flesh. Will oftentimes fall apart from decomposition. Still retains very human like quality, but can get stuck due to rigormortis from time to time, and has a difficult time dealing with people. She often does not want to speak to others, for fear that they might hurt or kill her or be afraid of her. Her creator is unknown.

Mrs. Verna Jumbo – A soul keeper. One who watches over the souls. Very rare, very powerful. Has a servant named Mifune, expert at swords. Very dangerous.

Sahnvi – A lecherous monk who is an expert at slaying demons. Womanizer, doesn't seem to take things seriously. He can get in over his head from time to time. He has two Supernatural siblings, one of whom is a reaper, and the other is unknown.

Yuki – Daughter of a Reaper and a mildly super human. Can control shadows and has an insane amount of good luck. She has difficulty staying corporeal, and can sometimes disappear or fall through walls when faced with surprising situations or overwhelming emotions. Her anger tends to cause blackouts, in which she cannot remember anything.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/17/2015 4:26 PM

.: Lucain Breedings :.

MillietheWarrior/Terri

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Fioray/Tryst

Offspring:

Image Image

Pup A/Pup B

----

MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image+ Image

Prowl/Tale

Offspring:

Image  Image

Pup A/ Pup B/ Pup C

----

MillietheWarrior/Thunder_Blade

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Mirage/Ayaka

Offspring:

Image Image

Pup A/ Pup B/ Pup C

----

MillietheWarrior/FireHeart

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Jazz/Kirakishou

Offspring:

Image Image
Pup A/ Pup B

----

MillietheWarrior/Shrewdberry

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Fioray/Quarter

Offspring:

Image Image
Pup A/Pup B

Image Image
Pup C/Pup D

Pup E

----

MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Fioray/Kitche

Offspring:

Image Image

Pup A/Pup B

----

Citanul/MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Caine/Beta

Offspring:

Image Image
Pup A/ Pup B

----

Kallile/MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Nix/Ruby

Offspring:

Image Image

Pup A/ Pup B

Image Image

Pup C/ Pup D

----

FireHeart/MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Onyl/Fioray
(Lovey Love Potion used on Fioray)

Offspring:

Image Image

Pup A/Pup B/Pup C

----

Freezair/MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Halvard/Ghita

Offspring:

Image Image

Pup A/Pup B/Pup C

----

MillietheWarrior/Lady Erebos

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Corr/Ruach

Offspring:

Image Image Image

Pup A/ Pup B/ Pup C

----

MillietheWarrior/Kallile

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Jaing/Amala

Offspring:

Image Image

Pup A/ Pup B/ Pup C

MillietheWarrior/Kallile

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

----

Prudii/Madeline

Offspring:

Image Image

Pup A/Pup B

----

zapdragon555/MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image  + Image

Forest Fire/Jair Bikadinir

Offspring:

ImageImage

Pup A/Pup B

----

MillietheWarrior/Flame

Parent Creatures:

Image  + Image

Soleil Varro/Astraea

Offspring:

ImageImage

Pup A/Pup B

----

Flame/MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Desiderius/Virginia

Offspring:

ImageImage
Pup A/Pup B

----

Soriana/MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Lokiri/Dreamwalker

Offspring:

ImageImage
Pup A/Pup B

ImageImage
Pup C/Pup D

-----

Elektra/MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Offspring:

Image Image
Pup A/Pup B

-----

MillietheWarrior/Midnightdraconia

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Offspring:

Image Image
Pup A/Pup B

-----

MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Offspring:

ImageImage
Pup A/Pup B/ Pup C

-----

MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Offspring:

ImageImage
PupA/Pup B

ImageImage
Pup C/ Pup D

-----

Elektra/MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Nnoitora/Neliel

Offspring:

Image Image Image

Pup A/Pup B/Pup C

-----

Sappheara/MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Blade/Sahfi

Offspring:

ImageImageImage
Pup A / Pup B / Pup C

-----

Jessari/MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Rowen/Dreamwalker

Offspring:

ImageImageImage

Pup A / Pup B / Pup C

-----

Jessari/MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Sage/Sevella

Offspring:

ImageImage
Pup A / Pup B
ImageImage
Pup C / Pup D

-----

Jessari/MillitheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Cortez/Marie
(Chaos Draught used.)

Offspring:

ImageImageImage

Pup A/Pup B/Pup C

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/17/2015 4:27 PM

.: Paragon Breedings :.

Breeder(s):

MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Aris/Rhythm

Offspring:

ImageImage

Hatch A/ Hatch B

----

Breeder(s):

Lady Erebos/MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Idris/Fianna

Offspring:

ImageImageImage

Egg A/ Egg B/ Egg C

----

Breeder(s):

MillietheWarrior/Flame

Parent Creatures:

Image+ Image

Vidown Mai/Vega

Offspring:
ImageImage

Egg A/Egg B/Egg C

----

Breeder(s):

MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Asher Grace/Jewel

Offspring:

Image Image

Hatch A / Hatch B

----

Breeder(s):

MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Graham/Luminara

Offspring:

ImageImage
Hatch A / Hatch B

----

Breeder(s):

Moofius/MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Arilo/Rama
(Using XX Draught and Lovey Love Potion on Rama)

Offspring:

ImageImageImage

Hatch A/Hatch B/Hatch C

----

Breeder(s):

MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Seeve/Momo

(Generative Draught, Chaos Draught, and XX Draught, and Lovey Love Potion used.)

Offspring:

ImageImageImage

Hatch A / Hatch B / Hatch C

----

Breeder(s):

MillietheWarrior/ToxicShadow

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Kurohi/Lolita

Offspring:

Image Image

Hatch A / Hatch B

----

Breeder(s):

MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Kurohi/Lolita

Offspring:

Image Image

Hatch A / Hatch B

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/17/2015 4:27 PM

.: Diosol Breedings :.

Jessari/Milliethewarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Graves/Evangeline

Offspring:

Image Image
Kit A/Kit B

-----

Jessari/Milliethewarrior

Parent Creatures:
Image + Image

Michael Ozera/Giamatta

Offspring:

ImageImage
Kit A/Kit B

-----

Jessari/MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:
Image + Image

Zeke/Tula

Offspring:

ImageImage
Kit A/Kit B

-----

MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:
Image + Image

Miss Bianca/Julietta

Offspring:

ImageImage
Kit A/Kit B

-----

Haunting-ur-nightmares/Milliethewarrior

Parent Creatures:
Image + Image

--/--

Offspring:

ImageImage
Kit A/Kit B

-----

Milliethewarrior

Parent Creatures:
Image + Image

Nameless/Nameless

Offspring:

ImageImageImage
Kit A/Kit B/Kit C

-----

MillietheWarrior/Carlie

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Hart/Gloria

Offspring:

ImageImageImage

Kit A/Kit B/Kit C

-----

MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Tennessee/Rental

Offspring:

ImageImageImage

Kit A/Kit B/Kit C

-----

MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Rental/Rental

Offspring:

ImageImage

Kit A/Kit B

-----

Mojave/MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Marcus Fourcade/Evangeline

Offspring:

ImageImage

Kit A/Kit B

-----

MillietheWarrior

Parent Creatures:

Image + Image

Unnamed/Tennessee

Offspring:

ImageImage

Kit A/Kit B

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/18/2016 8:27 PM

MillietheWarrior wrote:
.:Owned Paragon:.

Deadman

Vidown

Graham

Griffin

Kurohi

Hayate

Hige

Sakura

Eruka

Tilly the Demon Queen

Yasaka Kanako

Maleficent

Fear

Cupid

PollyAnn

Rosie

Esdeth

Unnamed

Unnamed

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous