There are some documents that you just don't want getting lost. You might need a mod to be able to see them one day. Breeding records, documentation of where you'd like your pets to go if you leave forever, ect. Only one thread is allowed per person, but with proper indexing of posts many important documents can be put in one place.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Important Documentations

Silv's mess of Records

Postby Silverin » 06/21/2012 4:41 PM

Lucain Breeding's Done:15
Pups Bred: 52
Next Licence: 28

:::Breeding One:::
ImageXImage
:::Pups:::
Image Image

:::Breeding Two:::
ImageXImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

:::Breeding Three:::
ImageXImage
ImageImageImage

:::Breeding 4:::
ImageXImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

:::Breeding 5:::
ImageXImage
ImageImageImage

:::Breeding 6:::
ImageXImage
ImageImageImage

:::Breeding 7:::
ImageXImage
ImageImageImage

:::Breeding 8:::
ImageXImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
:::Breeding 9:::
ImageXImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

:::Breeding 10:::
ImageXImage
ImageImageImageImage

:::Breeding 11:::
ImageXImage
ImageImageImage

:::Breeding 12:::
ImageXImage
ImageImageImageImage

:::Breeding 13:::
ImageXImage
ImageImageImage

:::Breeding 14:::
ImageXImage
ImageImageImage

:::Breeding 15:::
ImageXImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

:::Breeding 16:::
X

:::Breeding 17:::
X

:::Breeding 18:::
X

:::Breeding 19:::
X

:::Breeding 20:::
X

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Re: Silv's mess of Records (workingon)

Postby Silverin » 02/12/2013 9:59 PM

Lucain Breeding's Done:4
Hatchlings Bred:9
Next Licence:21

:::Breeding One:::
ImageXImage
:::Hatchlings:::
ImageImage

:::Breeding Two:::
ImageXImage
ImageImage

:::Breeding Three:::
ImageXImage
ImageImage

:::Breeding 4:::
ImageXImage
ImageImageImage

:::Breeding 5:::
X

:::Breeding 6:::
X

:::Breeding 7:::
X

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 02/12/2013 11:25 PM

Personality base section.... because my pen is not ready for these pets and I just want to get the information out of my head.

Notes:
Name: Ferrum
Race: Elemental Titan
Species: lavamancer paragon
Dwelling Area: Nori Volcano
Forms: Paragon form, Human form (Other forms possible but unidentified)
Features:
- All his body fluids are red hot and will burn/melt flesh and bone if not protected or immune to the intense heat. (it is unknown if he can prevent this heat from burning or not)
- In the full glory of his paragon form he is as large as a good sized hill, one can mine various minerals off his back if they are careful enough
- His skin is basically solidified version of his molten body fluids, if he gets too angry or excited the heat will cause the skin to become molten again. Sometimes it gets to the point that he looks skeletal and one can see his bones.  After he cools off again his skin will re-harden always baring the same marks.
- He oozes molten rock even in his human form although its less obvious. His hair is almost like fire. If you blow on it, it will burn brighter.
- Despite his molten body making it near impossible to mate, he is stubborn and still wants to try to mate.
- Most of the time he is in his full form but occasionally he will take a smaller more mobile paragon form that does not shake the earth beneath him. However he is still not considered small and will never be able to manage fitting into any buildings with out taking his human form.
- Because his body is mostly molten, he can actually change his body build but would rather not.

Human form size: 6'2" (body build is lean but muscular)
though technically he can take whatever build he wishes and has taken on the form of a big bulky man.

Personality words:
Moody, aggressive, stubborn, hot headed, prideful.

Other Notes:
- He is represents Rage. More particularly my rage. He is anger given a physical form of a paragon.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 09/15/2014 9:16 PM

More notes...

Vienna had an arranged marriage or had one planed by his parents since he was suppose to be the head of a company. Angel is suppose to be his fiance but he does not feel that way towards her even though she understands his feelings on things and shares his love for coffee. She also is not interested in him and has instead fallen for the owner of a bakery across the street from Vienna's shop. Vienna and Angel both consider them selves single.
^ Cake or Angel Chiffon

The man she has fallen for is also famous for his home made ice cream. ^

ImageImage
The Soda and Candy or Sweet and Sour brothers (Or just Fizz Chiffon an Pepo Chiffon) are Angel's siblings. They are twins and run a candy shop together. Angel dislikes their sweet tooth and scolds them for eating too many sweets as well as hitting on ladies. Its not very clear on what way they swing despite them hitting on the local women.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 09/22/2014 1:23 PM

Notes on things to do...

- I had an idea recently to try and get me to switch things up a little. Though it kinda will likely hurt my soul a bit xD;; more in the way of how much I like male paragons over females. I may do this with cain as well but I am a bit more flexible when it comes to cain.

To help my self switch things up I am literally going to switch things up by making a Placid or female Ambia have a male character and an ambia male have a female character. I am leaning towards placid for the male though... even though I am not overly fond of them... because of that I might lean towards the female Ambia over the placid due to how limiting that female or male only species thing is...

I may toss a potion on a current breeding to try and get one of these but I don't expect much xD since two of my breedings have goals of deserthorn and male sparkdrake but I suppose one of my upcoming breedings is between a female sparkdrake and a male ambia using a chaos potion. Unfortunately I am suppose to be giving up a baby for that breeding XD;; and the other breeding does not have those sorts of options unless I buy another potion to add to that one as well.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Silv's mess of Records

Postby Silverin » 01/04/2015 11:50 AM

Going to slap a big list of names here so I don't forget them.... I have been forgetting them really fast x3x unfortunately. Its really hard to remember them because of my learning disorder. So yeah... notes so I don't forget them x3x and then have to ask someone if they remember the name :D;; ha ha ha.

Pierce... -Volt's creator, programmer and mechanic-... -cyborg-

Caden.... Fossil scientist :u lucain.

Paragon names
Raven -- Alex
Kaiser
Alabaster
Greed -- Jade
Deus -- Troy
Drake -- Arc
Espinas -- Eros
Ferrum -- Aksel

Lucain names
Rayner -- Troy
Image Image
Devon -- Shiloh
Fenrir -- Darius
CD -- Seven
Aaron -- Orthos
Terror -- Narga
Exodus - Hans
Eric -- Farren
Lore -- Silv
-- Volt
Valker -- Vienna
DC -- LP
Pierce -- Warren
Felix
Ashu Swift
Severn

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 02/04/2015 9:12 PM

A little bit on Pierce's and Volt's background.

Pierce was born as a noble. His job and future were predetermined for the most part by his parents.
He spent years in cryo (suspended animation) until he was physically considered old enough. While they are in suspended animation their brain is sent information pertaining to their future jobs. Its also during this time that he and other children are modified and outfitted with their mechanical parts according to their parents wishes. (making them all cyborgs depending on the degree of modification)

When Pierce awoke he was fully capable of doing his job with some training. However he failed to manage to fulfill his roll and instead moved to another job. Under normal circumstances this would get children disowned by their families. However Pierce managed to move to a job that was considered equal or greater than what they had set him up to be. Pierce became a programmer and mechanic of bio engineering. Pierce built parts for himself, replacing his arm and leg among other things.

Later in his life Pierce worked with the government in creating programs and other technologies for various things including military programs and components. Now any programs and parts sold to the government became automatically theirs and persons who used the programming and components in their systems (like cyborgs and androids) were considered to belong to the government. This upset him a little considering that some of the systems he had built for them were also used on himself. Pierce quit working with them and programmed newer more efficient systems for himself. Using a pseudo bio alloy he re built the various parts he had made for him self over the years.

Not too long after Pierce started to develop Volt's AI system as a kind of companionship. He kept Volt's existence a secret for a long time until one day Volt decided to take a risk. The program craved to be human, to have a physical body and to learn. When Pierce was not keeping tabs on him Volt tracked down a suitable body for himself. A body which happened to be a war dog/solider who was part of an experimentation of a new technology using an advanced pseudo biological alloy that allowed the solider to heal faster, manipulate his body structure and mimic the appearance of various things and creatures. This war dog was fitted with the latest and most advanced technology.

To keep the power houses that were the war dogs in check they were fitted with fail systems that would kill them if they every rebelled. War dogs also were kept out of altering their own systems and they were also not prepared as kids for the advanced coding in their systems. They were considered the property of the government or whatever company owned them and were treated as not human by most as well as experimented on. However they were also spoiled to keep them happy as well as trained to be much like wild animals but have to behave around civilians and folks of higher class then them.

So far during the experiment only 3 out of the many dogs used for the advanced pseudo bio alloy project had survived. All three of the ones who had survived, had glitches in their systems and were being monitored by staff. One of them had been picked by Volt. Over a period of a month Volt went about fixing and tweaking programs in the dogs system for him self as well as getting rid of the security locks that could terminate the body if he or the cyborg were to rebel against people of higher authority.

When they day came to switch over to the body Volt went and pulled his entire program into the system and deleted the memory and all data that pertained to who this person original was and Volt took over. His first agenda was to get out of there and avoid the government. It took a while before some of the government employees noticed the abnormal behavior of the dog and investigated. They quickly discovered that the dog had actually been taken over by Volt and traced Volt's unique program ID back to Pierce.

The government labeled Volt as a rogue program and wanted criminal for theft, murder and a few other offences. They also dubbed Pierce to be responsible for the crimes that Volt committed as the programs creator as well as put him under suspicion as being involved with the crimes. Knowing what he had done and what consequences that would fallow, Volt tracked Pierce down and headed to his aid. If they had gotten caught Volt would be terminated and Pierce would be sentenced to prison or death for being the programmer. Pierce was sentenced to prison then he would be stripped of all ability to create any more machine or program anything. His fingers and toes would possibly be removed as an extra precaution. He could be pardoned if he brought in or took down his program, however they would still strip him of the ability to program or build. Pierce's family would reject him over what had happened along with his inability to support himself with his job or ability.

Volt wanting to get way along with Pierce, lured him out of his apartment and into some sort of disturbance which seems to have landed them in the past. Both of them managed to get separated in the chaos and lost track of each other. However Volt keeps an eye on Pierce and communicates with him on the occasion through a code which keeps his own location hidden. Volt is a bit afraid of what Pierce will think of his actions. However Pierce understands the actions Volt took and why he had done so. He still is a bit angry at him though for not asking him to build a body for him. Volt would insist that a fully mechanical body is not the same as even a partial human body even with further advancement in technology.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 02/05/2015 9:19 PM

From the same time frame as Volt and Pierce, Stun saw a different side of things than Pierce or Volt.

This contains some mature content.... Subject matter under the S tag is heavily talked about in this so read at your own digression.

While sexual interactions are considered acceptable even among family members and friends as a form of bonding it was not acceptable to have children unless the couple were married. Unions between high and lower classes were also considered taboo. Both would result in the those involved being rejected by their family. Some couples would even seek out abortions to prevent their families from knowing. In Stun's case he was the result of an unmarried union between a higher class man and a lower class women. The man managed back out of things and deny that the child was ever theirs, rejecting Stun's mother. His mother was also promptly rejected by family and friends around her, dropping her further into the slums of that time frame. She could not afford an abortion and so ended up having Stun.

Like all children he was put into cyro and given the knowledge on what he would do when he was older. His mother rejected him before he was suppose to be awakened from his suspended animation and he was turned over to the government as an orphan. They decided he was fit to be a war dog, so was fitted with all the suitable basic technology and changed his information flow to prepare him to become one. Once out of cyro Stun was taken to a training facility where they could weed out the good and the bad.

Something the was noticed by his pears and well as the staff of the place, was how much shorter and thinner he was than the other children that had been chosen to be dogs. He was often teased and picked on by the other dogs. Due to these features he also was frequently chosen for experiments and upgrades to make him stronger. He has underwent multiple changes on his body. To the point where he had both arms, legs and spine replaced entirely, along with a portion of his head. He has also had those parts replaced multiple times.

The dogs were not particularly well treated by the staff however they were given whatever they wanted or desired. They were also raised to be aggressive and feral unless they were interacting with civilians or in authority over them. If they reacted aggressively towards a civilian or towards authority they would punished severely for it. It they repeated the offence or had a severe episode they would risk being terminated. However fights between other dogs was permitted. They almost developed an animal like hierarchy among them selves and their manner of speech is considered vulgar and unrefined.

As he hit puberty, Stun became more lustful. Other dogs quickly picked up on this and would pester him for a quick fix. Even when they were allowed on the streets, Stun was frequently found around the red light districts. At times he would whore him self out as well, however this quickly stopped when he found out that anyone who preforms in that trade is also required to be castrated or spayed and would be considered property of the owners of the facility. He did not enjoy the idea of either of those requirement in the least. While he also had involved him self with drugs and alcohol, they were in effective on him due to the technology set in him that kept him from getting poisoned. For him intercourse was one of the only ways to escape his own reality.

Once he had reached the age of twenty two, Stun was picked for having the experimental advanced pseudo bio alloy to be placed into him. This meant not only did all his parts have to be replaced and upgraded. He also have to under go a dangerous experiment of injection and programming of this pseudo bio alloy. An experiment that had already killed a number of war dogs. At the time only one had managed to survive but was spending time in the military hospital for monitoring and recovery. Stun could not reject the experiment either even if he was afraid.

Many of the war dogs had developed extreme phobias of the operation room, operations and the particular doctors, mechanics and programmers who preformed them. While they could keep calm in other hospital rooms and facilities. Going in for experimentation was another deal. Stun himself was one of the dogs who had developed a phobia and frequently had to be strapped down or put out to get him anywhere near the doors even though he had been through them multiple times. Too many to count.

Stun managed to get lucky and survive the procedure, he also managed to be the one of the three to survive with the least amounts of glitched. However he was out cold for a month and spent another two months in a daze state. Doctors considered terminating him over the time period if it were not for the positive feed back they received from the programmers who were working out a few kinks in Stun's system. When Stun finally regained consciousness he was put under tests by the programmer and mechanic while being monitored further by doctors to make sure he was stable.

During the time frame that Volt had killed/stolen the other survivor of the advanced pseudo bio alloy experiment, Stun was finishing recovering out in an apartment away from the other war dogs to decrease the chances of him getting into a fight and being damaged. He fallowed the story of the rogue program himself up until the programmer known as Pierce and the program apparently vanished. Though did not received the details on the case till he was fully recovered six months later, when he was chosen to track down the program and terminate it at all costs.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 08/20/2015 7:04 PM

Silv will call that gold digger paragon Russel for the moment... it could be a name he uses from time to time c:
19:43        Middy        =D
19:43        Silv        who to rp though c:
19:45        Middy        um
19:45        Silv        I somewhat imagine him taking on the form of a crazy 45 year old man with scraggly dark hair and a kind of wild unkept look.
19:45        Middy        anyone o3o;
19:45                Middy licks mutation sambava
19:45        Silv        Porbably stinks and wears old ratty clothing
19:45        Middy        omg
19:45        Silv        However he has a more civilized form
19:45        Silv        xD
19:45        Silv        gold teeth in both though crazy old man is kind of gross and creepy c:
19:46        Silv        The kind of gold feaver crazy
19:46        Silv        Will kill the soul who tries to pillage his claim c:
19:47        Silv        In a more normal form he is a fine 30 year old with dark hair who wears shades because his eyes are pure black :U
19:47        Middy        oh cool
19:47        Silv        Very classy looking some times and other times he wears working clothing depends on what he is doing.
19:48        Silv        Sometimes pretends he is blind xD with one of those sticks.

more of a ghost or monster kind of thing
19:50        Silv        Its like... legends and creepy stories told by gold panners
19:50        Silv        or miners
19:50        Silv        that kind of thing
19:50        Silv        Or even hikers
19:50        Silv        Thats what I want that old man form to give people the image of
19:51        Silv        Thin, creepy, gross, unnerving, possessive, unkept, smelly and old c:  
19:53        Silv        With scraggly hair that hangs in front of his face, pitch black eyes and a crazed grin lined with golden teeth c:
19:53        Middy        eww
19:53        Silv        xD He does take care of him self just in that form he just likes to keep people away or draw them in to kill
19:54        Silv        Or if he catches anyone at his claim c:
19:54        Silv        Just that nightmarish kind

When I think of him... I think of a guy who sits outside of a bar and mutters to him self about crazy things. occasionally yells... or grabs someones arm

Keeping this in mind and how much I want to do this xD

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 08/30/2015 3:55 PM

Switch. Newest arrival from that future story.

Tends to be spoiled.
Often name calls his owner. Hates being called Switchie. Loves sweets, hates veggies.
Thin, flexible, acrobatic and swift with a high pain tolerance from his abuse.
Is cocky, hates being told to preform. Often will refuse to do anything unless something is in it for him.
wears a hoodie, tuke and tight pants. Has a fair number of piercings and a small tattoo.
bleached white hair with hot pink and neon yellow streaks

Switch was born into a wealthy family and was the third child in the family, as with his other siblings his parents had high hopes for him. He was put in cryo with a good program and the best part replacements. They were hoping that he could become a successful business man and designer of bio tech and androids. However once he was out of cryo it became clear that there was something different about him. He was unruly and wild, listened to few and acted out against his parents. He was not interested in business and disliked how his family refused to let him pick his own future. Something he also hated was how they tried to dictate how he was suppose to dress and act. He did not like how they wanted him to be perfectly behaved like the rest of his siblings. Even his younger sibling was used as an example against him at times.

When ever he misbehaved or refused at first a servant would get the blame for it. Something which he hated unless he disliked the servant. During business meetings he would ignore potential business partners or out right offend them. Eventually they stopped bringing him to those kinds of meetings. When his siblings started relaying the same messages his parents would to him, he started getting into fights with them. At some point his family started getting abusive towards him. Locking him in rooms when they had guests over or manhandling him and beating him to get him to behave. The abuse began to dull his nerves and he started to handle the pain with almost a smile on his face even if he still shied away from it or wished to run.

When he got the chance he would slip in to the family work shop and take parts from machines they were designing as well as copy blue prints. In his room he would assemble his own improved versions of what his family was designing or make something entirely different. At some point he taught him self how to hack into other companies computers and look at their blue prints as well. Spent years at it and became proficient at doing so. It did not take him long to get into black market dealings with various parts and androids and even got a few of his modified parts installed in him self through the families doctor.

After a year or two of his black market dealings his family were starting to see him as an eye sore and a stain on the family name, so began to seek out a way to get rid of him. They began to ignore him, pretending he never existed. Even the servants were told to ignore him even if he acted out. This went on over a period of a month. Switch had retreated into his room after the second week. Over this time his parents looked into selling him as property to anyone who would be willing to take him away from them.

At the start of the fourth week some guards were sent in to bind him in thick leather chains and muzzle him to prepare him for the arrival of the person who had made an offer on him. Due to his lack of interaction over the four weeks he had lost weight and did not have enough strength to fight off the trained guards. Once he was bound, Switch had the unfortunate front row seat to people taking everything he owned and what he had been working on taken out of his room and sold or kept by the family. It was like being stabbed in the gut when he saw them take some of his blue prints, burn some and distribute others as their own products. At the end of the week he was taken to see the person who had bought him. While he had lost a good deal of his fight there was still a sharp angry look in his eyes as the women looked him over. The questions that were of a cross between buying an animal and hiring a employee where exchanged between her and his parents. What sorts of skills he had. How old he was. The reason why he was bound and muzzled.

She forced him to stand and smiled at his parents, saying that he was good enough for what she needed. He was to become a coon. Or rather a privately owned dog who specialized in hacking and digital tracking. Two armed men came into the room and lifted him up over their shoulder, silently pushing him into the barred back of a vehicle. The women got into the car fallowed by the two armed men. Right away the men started to chat about how scrawny Switch was and asked the women why she had decided to buy him. Her reasoning being that he had a look in his eyes that made her feel like he would fit the part.

Once they arrived at their destination the two men took him and shoved him into a dimly lit room where the women was standing in front of him. She took out a crop and tapped it in her hand lightly for a bit, pacing around him then started to undo his bindings. He wanted to run or fight back but every time he tried he would feel the crack of the crop against his side. Taking each of his limbs in her hand she checked his body over more in detail. Looking his flexibility and admiring it. He was indeed a good choice, much to his displeasure.

Over the next few years his time was spent being trained in acrobatics and combat. Along with that he was show ways to improve his hacking and programming skills, things he picked up relatively quickly. While he frequently got what he wanted, he also got beaten and brought back down to size if he did not do as he was told. None the others took him too seriously due to his height and physical strength. Though what he lacks in size and strength he made up for speed, accuracy, flexibility and agility. Despite what he had been put through he retained a cocky attitude and frequently name calls his boss.

Still need to figure this out a little.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate