There are some documents that you just don't want getting lost. You might need a mod to be able to see them one day. Breeding records, documentation of where you'd like your pets to go if you leave forever, ect. Only one thread is allowed per person, but with proper indexing of posts many important documents can be put in one place.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Important Documentations

Raven's Pile of Never-Ending Paperwork [MangaRaven]

Postby FrostyRae » 07/23/2012 6:35 PM

As one enters the room, it seems there is a never-ending mess of paperwork piled in stacks around the room. You can hardly reach the old oak desk in the middle of it all, let alone another door somewhere opposite of the one you just entered.

Once you manage to reach the workspace, you notice a book that is quite similar to the one Janet gave you in Raven's pen. Perhaps there are multiple copies of it? Or are both never complete due to the sheer amount of hemp paper around you. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to take a look?

.: Index :.

TO BE CONTINUED/REVAMPED
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Re: Raven's Pile of Never-Ending Paperwork [MangaRaven]

Postby FrostyRae » 08/25/2013 1:08 PM

First off is the start of my will~ It will probably always be a WIP until I am of old age and actually need to have this will for actual purposes anyways.  :yay:

Talcen: Image If I don't keep this babe with me until I have died or disappear from the face of the universe and don't return, I want her to go to Talcen. My reasons are he's been my best friend since what feels like forever to me and also because he was the one who got it for me...as well as getting me started on Evelon in the first place. Love ya man!

That's it for now until I figure out what else I want to throw into my will~

.:Breeding Records:.
.: Lucain :.

.: Paragon :.

.:Lucain Lineages:.

.: Paragon Lineages :.

Last bumped by FrostyRae on 08/25/2013 1:08 PM.
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items