Here is where you can store adoptables you've obtained from other sites or even from other Evelon users!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Mini Zoo Pens

Elli's adopted pets~

Postby Fish » 07/04/2008 8:01 AM

Yes, she finally made a place for them to sit in, instead of those smelly PMs. Enjoy her pets?

Adopted pets from Evelonians: (That didn't accidentally get deleted.)

Name: Jay

Name: ???

Name: Cea

Ohmigosh!! Shrewd! I luff you so much! <333333333 He's so cute!!!! XDD -keeps him forever-

Name: Shalay

"Careful... I'm contagious."

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate

Postby Fish » 07/04/2008 8:07 AM

Masculine Mynx
Markings: Grin, Belly Streak, Tribal Ring, Vixen, Boots.

Feminine Mynx
Markings: Splotch, Tabby, Slit, Belly, Speckled, Right half mask.

Name: Eson (Ss-on)
Species: Ivy Nocen
Intelligence: low
Annoyance: high
Personality/Info: Eson grew up abandoned from what little family he only had to begin with around a young age (4-6 maybe). Not knowing much about whom he is or where he came from he tends to question his own existence yet for an odd reason he does not wish to answer those particular questions. Instead he tends to seek out a place that will greatly amuse him and so he is mostly found traveling from place to place only staying long enough to get his “kicks” out of the residents and to restock on supplies.

Eson is one for entertainment. Since he gets easily bored he never stops trying to occupy himself; whether it’s causing havoc in one’s personal life or just plain causing havoc. Sometimes if even necessary he’ll even cause havoc in his own life! Creatures/others who know this fact about himself believe he may be a little off in the head. Because of these facts Eson tends to get into a lot of trouble. Thus, causing everyone to believe he has little intelligence. He probably fell off of trees thinking he could climb since nobody was there to tell him he couldn’t. :/

Unlike other Nocens he doesn’t practically have “great” aim nor usually uses tools. (By the way I love Moofius for designing these fellas’!! <333) He does eat quite a lot but, really who doesn’t? And food sometimes is his reason for getting in trouble. Though normal Nocen’s tend to keep to them, he does too, and sometimes stay away from other people, he does not. He can’t get enough of interaction whether (boy I use whether a lot…) it’s only watching/studying/playing/or messing with them, he just can’t get enough (addicted much?).

Name: Evanna (Eve-anna)

Evanna, she’s quite the opposite of Eson actually, instead of carefree she’s more uptight and conservative. She tends to compile with herself enjoying herself as company instead of others. She has a bit of a temper and always seems to be yelling at Eson whenever he comes back from his long-endless travels. Even at times she’ll yell at Elli for letting Eson go off on his own.=[

Some people have mistaken Evanna’s anger towards Eson as a sort of affection which is actually the opposite. She despises him to the pit of her soul. However, because of her concerning nature for her acquaintances she would never allow anyone to hurt Eson nor any of her other friends (that includes Elli). Destroying Eson’s existence is her job and her job only.
 Evanna like’s the peace that living among mountains brings and also the challenge it brings to make it to a different area. She is more of the athletic type, taking it also upon her duty to go through obstacles and making challenges. She’s a bit shorter than the average Nocen and because of that she tends to take offense to it whenever someone points it out. Which is why she is also known as a great left-hooker. For your information, she’s left-handed. She rarely tends to be afraid or fear something/someone but, she has a little problem called "claustrophobia".

Dess the Lollio
A.K.A. : Dempsey but, he prefers Dess so please call him that.
Personality: Dess is the calmest bunch at V.A.M.. He's not much for violence nor loud. He enjoys the causal drink and tends to seem drunk. However, he rarely is, almost like a gift his name gave him; unable to be drunk. He can be found mainly sitting next to an open fire in an over sized chair dozing. Many consider Dess as a bit sarcastic and maybe even rude but he merely states the truth. He is very opinionated but open minded. If he thinks something isn't right he's not afraid to say something. (mainly only Toxie would understand maybe even Okko but he has a personality like my dearest cousin Kayla. Heehee. Don't tell kayle Toxic or I'll sick Mr. Flufflers on you. J/K. X])
Breeding is open [Just Pm me anytime]
Lifemate has not been chosen yet.

Outside adoptables:

Pets name: Cia
Adopt your own!

Name: China
Loved?: Yes

Pets name: Kivin
Adopt your own!

Name: Kivin

Pets name: Natash
Adopt your own!

Name: Natash

Adopt your own

It's so freaking cute! D< Adopt one now.

"Careful... I'm contagious."

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate