Here is where you can store adoptables you've obtained from other sites or even from other Evelon users!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Mini Zoo Pens

Toxikon Cashe - Toxic's Official Hoarded Pets

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/27/2007 11:33 PM

Among the several other pens and breeding facilities, you've noted a stone wall creating a large enclosure. In reality, its not at all very far from the facility where the creatures known as Lollies are cared for. Perhaps it has some connection? Whether or not that it does, you keep moving along the wall, pushed by your undeniable curiosity, until you see a black haired figure leaning against the wall, looking over it into the land it closes off. Something about her seems ominous, like a dark cloud hanging in the air. This all makes you rather uneasy, and her black and practically blood red attire doesn't much help that.

You walk closer, still, and the women seems to become alert thanks to the soft sound emitted from your footsteps. As she turns to greet you, she's wearing a smile, amber eyes gleaming. Odd... "Oh hello!" And she sounds friendly. "I'm Toxic. Er, well, I'm dressed as Yanora...Just one moment!" She quickly pulls off the black haired wig to reveal her dirty blond hair and with a quick spin she's suddenly wearing black dress pants, a green and black striped top with a pinstripe trench coat and a black top hat. "Yanora finally let me out of the jail cell in her mind so I could tend to my own beloved creature companions. For once, I can actually say that I have my own pen to tend too!" She appears quite excited by her own news. "Just between you and me, I have a habit of hoarding things...Which is where the name of this place comes from. Toxikon from the Greek word of toxic and Cashe representing the hoard. Heh heh...."

"Would you care to-" She begins, only to be interrupted by a beeping sound. She holds out her wrist where she has a watch set into a black 'punk' studded bracelet. "Oh darn. I have to get back to the Lollies in the nursery. I'm sorry. But please feel free to look around!" Before you have too much time to object, she's already hurrying away. So much for that... Hey, might as well look around!

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/27/2007 11:38 PM

Azac the Lollio God of Darkness and Light
Azac was the very first of the Lolli Gods to ever come into existence and what's more is that he's not like most other Gods in the fact that he reigns over two different 'powers'. While Azac appears to be all the same person, meaning that he's just himself as is, same personality, this cannot ever be true for someone in his case. Its true that he's conflicting powers usually do not take a toll on him, there are some exceptions to this. It is believed that his 'light side' is what he's usually influenced by, and he's as 'light' as he'll ever get as his usual personality. Which happens to be rather standoff-ish a lot of the time and would rather be left alone. If you ever encounter him when the powers of darkness have taken over, he's so much of a different personality that its not even believable that its him. Details cannot even be given, as its rather...upsetting.
Theme Song is Riot by Three Days Grace.

Image Image
Yuitski and Giratos the Common and Onyx Yumies
Female and Male

Because I, Toxic, was often busy with paperwork and other such things that are to be dealt with as something like a co-owner of the Lolli Facility, I didn't have as much time as I had liked to take care of these two when they were but premature, eggcorn bound Yummies. So, to make up for the attention that they may have lacked when I couldn't give it to them, I made Azac take care of them. He kept them tied to him with a sash, over the arm dangling near the hip type deal. He was never exactly thrilled about having to 'drag them along' and care for them. He complained from time to time, but never really objected to it. I think maybe, just maybe, he didn't actually mind it.

Now that the two have hatched, even though they are fully capable of taking care of themselves, they have a bit of a habit of following Azac around against his will. It seems they've both grown some attachment to him since they spent so much time with him when they were just eggcorns. Yet I've began to notice that it's more of Yuitski then Giratos, and the often tries to get her away from the Lolli. Just do not think that they aren't their own. They each have their varying personalities.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/18/2008 9:39 PM

Nameless
Female
Toxic Froglet
Nameless
Genderless
Specter Froglet

Nameless
Male
Poison Froglet

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/19/2008 2:37 PM

Zehir the male Sithra
Information coming soon to a pen near you~

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/19/2008 2:48 PM

Image Image
Manifestation the genderless Odo'Fiq and Hyperadiant the male [gender-careless] Odo'Fiq
Angry almost all of the time, Manifestation doesn't get along well with others. Though this Odo'Fiq is genderless, we often refer to him as a male- you see? It just makes things less complicated for us, and 'him' too. He happens to have a wall and corner complex. To get around at all, he will practically cling to a wall and if something is against the wall in his path, he will stop dead in his tracks. He won't even go around it! Some believe he is angry because of the difficulties in his life, getting dragged from his corners and stupid things always getting in his way. However, he does get along fairly well with one other, Hyperadiant, another Odo'Fiq.

Unlike his 'partner in crime,' Hyperadiant is extremely difficult to anger, with the exception that you're messing with his friends. Also unlike Manifestation, he actually has a gender, which is male. However, he really could care less about one's gender, and he just so happens to be so girlie he believes that he's a she. 'She' looks more toward what another is really like, regardless of trivial things like gender, color, or any rumors they may have had spread about them. Loves keeping busy and running about, she enjoys meeting others and is usually the one dragging her angry Odo'Fiq friend around. Despite being around 'him' all the time, she's quite the cheerful sort.

Image Image

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/13/2008 10:23 AM

Image Image
V'arc the male La'noi and Magi the female La'noi

Image Image