Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

Kodai's Scavenger Hunt List

Postby Kodai » 02/10/2012 8:08 PM

1.        Who are you? Create an avatar of yourself. You may draw it, use a doll creator, model it, or paint it. Image must be within 150 x 150 to 200 x 200. Use image tags. (10 KS)

2.        Reminisce. Look through your RP posts and think back to your favorite post, the post you’re most proud of. Post it here using url tags. (10 KS)
---I was so proud of this back in the day. :,| Nowadays I'd be proud of something more like this one.

3.        What are you playin’? Play a computer game, take a snapshot. Use url tags. (10 KS) @
---I saw a deer today.

4.        Baal is a video game major. She wants to know what games you enjoy. Create a list of games you play on what consoles. (ex. Mass Effect 2 for PS3) List at least five games. (10 KS) @
---Portal 2 (computer)
---Okami (PS2)
---Pokemon Black (NDS)
---Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
---Yoshi's Story (N64)

5.        But wait, there’s more! Create a list of games (on what console) that you wish for but do not have. List at least five games. You must own the console. (10 KS) @
---Final Fantasy VII (PS2)
---ZOIDS: Battle Legends (GCN)
---Pokemon Blue (GBC)
---Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (NDS)
---Monster Rancher 3 (PS2)

6.        Draw or sketch a character of one of you Evelon pets (in pet form) as a game character! Essentially, have your character cosplay a character from a pre-existing game. Indicate your character’s pet image, the picture, and the game name here. Use url tags. (10 KS) @
---Turret, the Chaotic Mekkayena
---Hello, friend~
---Portal/Portal 2 (Turret)

7.        Jump in the IRC! Make sure to use your username. Say hello, make some new friends, and don’t forget to take a screenshot! Use url tags. (10 KS)
---Hey look, I am in the IRC.

8.        Look alikes. Find an Evelon pet then find an image of a realistic animal that looks alike. Post the two images in url tags. (10 KS)
---This looks like that. o uo

10.        Pick your favorite Evelon character of your’s. Indicate their name here. Then, write a haiku about this character. (25 KS)
---Kaireibutasou
---Accursed dragon / You freely offer to those / That require help

11.        Which of Baal’s characters has hair obscuring both eyes when in human form? (25 KS)
---Jesper Slade

12.        Name five Evelon pet species that owns horns of any kind. (25 KS)
---Aries, Albie, Penticorn, Hollowheart, Battleheart

13.        Fyoooshun! Find images of real animals online. Photo manipulate and splice the images together to create an existing Evelon pet. Use url tags. (25KS)
---Fuuuuusionnnnn-HA!

14.        What colors are you? Make a color swatch of yourself! Choose three or four colors that you think describe you and explain why you think they apply to you. Color swatch must be an image within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)
---White, a quiet color that acts as a background; Blue, a calm and sometimes melancholy color; Silver, a metallic color that shines but is more subdued than gold.

15.        Like #8, create a color swatch of your favorite color scheme. Use three or four colors. Image must be within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)

17.        Create a colored image of one of your pets in MS Paint (or the Mac version of it). It doesn’t have to look good, lawl. Use url tags. (30 KS)
Dormaus~

18.        What are you eating? Take a photo of some food that you’ve munched on. Use url tags. (30 KS)
---Sammich.

19.        Guess the Evelon pet in this image. (30 KS)
---Desert Nagi

20.        Are you an adventurer? Find a photo of one of your exploits in real life to a new or exciting place. Perhaps a vacation or a road trip. You do not have to be in the picture. Use url tags. (30 KS)
---On the way to Animazement in Raleigh for the first time~

24.        Fancy feet. Draw 5 sketches of your Evelon Pets’ feet/paws/talons/whatever (in pet form.) Be creative! You may only draw legs/feet. Include all 5 sketches in one image. Stay within 600 x 400 pixels. Use img tags. You may include your pets names. (30 KS)

26.        Einsor’s sidekick. Draw a sketch fusing two or more of Evelon’s pets. Use url tags. (30 KS)
---Fellox + Barghest

29.        Choose a character. Now you get to kill them! Write a short, dramatic death scene for that character (you choose the scenario). At least five sentences long. (30 KS)
---Nothing else existed on the battlefield at that moment; there were no rockets, no bullets, no explosions, no cries of pain or shouted orders. It was only the two of them standing there, lost in time as the fighting continued on without their presence. However, time was not kind enough to stop forever, and the Spy was becoming increasingly aware of that fact. A dark, thick splotch continued to spread across the navy of her dress, no matter how long she stood there trying to suppress it. The first time since joining the facility that I've worn red, she would have thought wryly, had the idea bothered to cross her mind.

She didn't notice when the man that had wounded her so broke from his own reverie, dropping his gun in the dust with a small crash. Taking a few halting steps towards her, he finally broke into a run, managing to reach her before she fell. Holding the woman steady, he lifted her chin to focus her increasingly unsteady gaze on him. <You,> he began in the language most familiar to both of them. <I… I know you.> He let his eyes wander over her face. The pure white hair, the vibrant blue eyes… Her features set something off screaming in his brain, and yet for all the world he didn't know why. <Somehow, I know you. And yet I cannot say who you are.> His voice gained a hint of urgency. <Please. You must tell me. Who are you?>

Even as she sank to the ground, he sank with her, determined to remain as long as she did. Her breath was growing short, but her mind worked to formulate an answer. She owed him that much, surely. <You… knew me, once… as Faina…> A small ghost of a smile spread across her lips. <We dated… for about six months…> Giving him a chance to try to process that information, she wound her arms more tightly about her torso and, in doing so, came to a realization that made her give a short laugh. <The way you've killed me… It's the same way I almost killed you…>

The man looked up, startled from his thoughts. <The way you… What? What are you talking about?>

Slowly, she stretched out an arm in order to brush her hand against his left side. <I… am responsible… for those scars… I was not the one… who shot you… but I was the one… who let them in…> As the moments passed and he remained silent, her expression turned to one of mild pity. <You really… don't remember any of it… do you?>

He remained quiet for a while longer. <I remember some things,> the man replied finally. <Your hair. Your eyes. Your voice. And I do remember an ambush. Gunfire. Great pain, and darkness… But it's all in pieces. All in pieces, and I'm missing most of them. Even seeing you, hearing you say these things… I still can't put them together.> Pausing, he looked into the clouding blue of her eyes. <There's something in me that says your words are true. I just can't remember…>

Reaching up to cut him off, she was only able to get her hand to the level of his clavicle before she had to drop it from fatigue, allowing it to rest there. <It's all right… You don't… need to remember… anymore… But there is… one thing… I want you… to know…> Her breathing was shallow, her voice airy and barely above a whisper. <I really did… love you… Grisha…> It was then her breath ran out, her eyes fully dimmed, remaining upright only due to the man that held her so.

<If I have one last regret… it is that I never told you… who I really was…>

30.        Connect the dots in order in this image and guess the pet. Post the image using url tags. (30 KS)
---Who's that Evelon pet? It's Roosken!

31.        It’s almost Valentine’s Day. In the words of your character, write a love letter to another one of your’s or someone else’s character. (30 KS)
---My dearest Isabelle,

Again I find myself in want of your company, especially on this, the fourteenth day of February. This day, above all others, puts to the fore the vast space between us. However! I am sure to carry you within my heart always, even and especially during the most trying times of my research. I will never forget you, my love.

Keep hope. I will return to you one day.

Ever yours,
Professor Llewellyn Davies

33.        Take a photo of one of your real life pets. If you don’t have one, adopt an inanimate object and make it look like a pet! Use url tags. (30 KS)
---Bonnie. ; 3; No longer with us, but.

35.        Don’t be camera shy! Draw, paint, or draw a mustache on tape and take a picture of yourself with the mustache on. (50 KS)
---Hon-hon-hon.

36.        Lovely Lucain. Design five new markings for the Lucain species, using this template. Markings may be minimarks. Briefly describe each marking in 1 to 2 sentences. (50 KS) %
---KuhnaStripe - It looks like these Lucain stole the stripes off of a Kuhna! Even though they're canines, Lucain with this marking act more like felines.
---Riveted - These Lucain look like they're covered in metal plates! They make very good guardians, although Lucain with this marking tend to be a bit emotionless.
---Stitched - These Lucain are all stitched up! Those with this marking love sitting with sick people or sad children and lending them their fluffy bodies to hug.
---Smudged - Oh dear... Lucain with this mini-mark seem to have gotten something smudged all over their face and left paws...
---Scales - Lucain with this mini-mark seem to have gotten some reptile DNA mixed up in them!

37.        Oho. I get fanart. <___>; Create a colored drawing (traditional or digital) of any of Baal’s characters. Use url tags. (50 KS)
---Gyrraptor!Diego port.

39.        Ttee time! Adopt a new Ttee and take a screenshot of it initially (must have 0 clicks and time stamp must be during this Hunt). Grow the Ttee, then post its image here. Use img tags. (50 KS)
---Ttee birthday~

40.        Cosplay fashion shot! Dress exactly like one of your characters (in human form) would dress, and indicate the name of your pet here. Include any add-ons and accessories they might wear on themselves. (You may also use a friend as your model instead of yourself, for your photo). BE CREATIVE! Don’t use wear a shirt and pants, srsly. Reward varies w/ cosplay complexity. Use url tags. (50 – 200 KS)
---Kaireibutasou
---Pic 1
---Pic 2

44.        Find those reptiles! Complete this crossword puzzle by finding all of the species from the Scales ‘N Tails pages. Use url tags. (75 KS)
---Scaly crossword~

47.        Bring them to life! Digitally animate a sketch of an Evelon pet. Must be 4 – 5 frames at least. Use url tags. (100 KS)
---"Killing you is hard."

49.        Oh gods, math. Color in this image correctly, using the table provided. Solve the math problems to find which color to use. Here is a clean version of the image, if you wish to color on this instead. All colors must be correct (does not require shading). Submit your image here, use url tags. (100 KS)
---Color-by-number~

50.        Sequential buddies. Work with a partner and create a comic strip (with at least 6 panels)! Must be colored in some form or fashion (ex. Me and Moofius) Include your partner’s name here. Use url tags. (150 KS)
---Comic, with Talcen~

51.        Cross the dimensions. Take a photo or use an old one. Digitally draw an Evelon pet into it. Make it look as real as possible, as if the pet were actually there! Image must be colored, photo must be your own (or may include you in it). Use url tags. (200 KS)
---One of these things is not like the others~

52.        Sculpt a Lubshi or a Shinzo in clay. Take one to two photos of your sculpture. Bonus keystones if it is colored. (200KS, + 50 KS)
---Shinzo~
---Shinzo 2

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
House - Breeder's Listing - Trades - Art - Wishlist
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 674
Donate