Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

Shieba's Scavenger Hunt List

Postby Shieba » 02/10/2012 8:13 PM

Not doing: 27 (No camera to take cloud pictures), 32 (Don't know anyone who wants to join)
To do still: --- Done with everything! 8D

1.        Who are you? Create an avatar of yourself. You may draw it, use a doll creator, model it, or paint it. Image must be within 150 x 150 to 200 x 200. Use image tags. (10 KS)

Image (Yes, it's only 130 and not 150 wide. Sorry, couldn't do anything about that. D8)

2.        Reminisce. Look through your RP posts and think back to your favorite post, the post you’re most proud of. Post it here using url tags. (10 KS)

This one, maybe? It's long, at least and I spent a long time writing it, too.

3.        What are you playin’? Play a computer game or a console game, then take a snapshot or a photo. The quality of the photo doesn't matter, as long as I can discern that it's a game. Use url tags. (10 KS) @
Die Wiege Ägyptens. It's like Bejeweled and a city building simulation at once. I don't like time limit games, so I play those where I can play forever. I think of novel ideas like that.

4.        Baal is a video game major. She wants to know what games you enjoy. Create a list of games you play on what consoles. (ex. Mass Effect 2 for PS3) List at least five games. (10 KS) @

Suikoden I (PS)
Suikoden II (PS)
Suikoden III (PS2)
Suikoden IV (PS2)
Suikoden V (PS2)
Suikoden Tierkreis (DS)
Persona 4 (PS2)
Pokemon (All gameboys)
Lufia (SNES)
Final Fantasy VIII (PC)
Soul Nomad and the World Eaters (PS2)
Atelier Annie (DS)
Rune Factory 3 (DS)
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (DS)

5.        But wait, there’s more! Create a list of games (on what console) that you wish for but do not have. List at least five games. You must own the console. (10 KS) @

Suikoden Centennial Tapestry (PSP)
Sims 3 (PC)
Breath of Fire IV (PS2)
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
Any Professor Layton game (DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS)
Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns (DS)

6.        Draw or sketch a character of one of you Evelon pets (in pet form) as a game character! Essentially, have your character cosplay a character from a pre-existing game. Indicate your character’s pet image, the picture, and the game name here. Use url tags. (10 KS) @

It's Mrs. Cuddles as one of those trees from the Kirby games. I never...played a Kirby game in my life. But I needed something simple to draw and Millie suggested those trees. XD; But I...at least know who Kirby is?

7.        Jump in the IRC! Make sure to use your username. Say hello, make some new friends, and don’t forget to take a screenshot! Use url tags. (10 KS)

I said Hello. xD And as always, I'm Sheba there. Because that's my real username, but it was taken on Evelon. D8

8.        Look alikes. Find an Evelon pet then find an image of a realistic animal that looks alike. Post the two images in url tags. (10 KS)

9.        Kuhna-Nip! Create a fake Evelon product! Give it a name, a one line slogan, and a small advertisement description. Written only. (10 KS)

Flame-proof Gloves - Brush that fur and keep your skin!
"Tired of getting second-degree burns while brushing your Fellox's tails, petting your Rattegan or shearing your Yingshee? Then get these gloves, extra heatproof and comfortable for everyday's use. Come in ten pretty colors to match your pet's fur!"

10.        Pick your favorite Evelon character of your’s. Indicate their name here. Then, write a haiku about this character. (25 KS)

Lelouch~
A cute little prince
He loves to hug everyone
And bunnies the most

11.        Which of Baal’s characters has hair obscuring both eyes when in human form? (25 KS)

Jesper Slade

12.        Name five Evelon pet species that owns horns of any kind. (25 KS)

Aries, Albie, Gyrophant, Penticorn, Tuskow

13.        Fyoooshun! Find images of real animals online. Photo manipulate and splice the images together to create an existing Evelon pet. Use url tags. (25KS)

I am a horrible person and made a Dalma because I'm cheap and bad with Photoshop.

14.        What colors are you? Make a color swatch of yourself! Choose three or four colors that you think describe you and explain why you think they apply to you. Color swatch must be an image within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)
Ex) Image

Black: It's what I wear the most. Not because I like black, but because I'm fat and look less fat in black. 8|
Brown: My hair is very curly and brown and most people recognize me by my hair, lawl.
Purple: My favourite color together with blue, though I prefer it lighter, but I look pale when it's more lavender-like. So I tend to wear darker purples instead.

15.        Like #14, create a color swatch of your favorite color scheme. Use three or four colors. Image must be within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)

16.        Mwahahahah! Your character now rules the entire world. What will your character do next? What would he/she do with this new seat of power? Write about it or roleplay it. Post the image of your pet. Must be at least 5 sentences. Use img tags. (30 KS)

Image "I rule the world now! That's awesome! Okay, world! My name is Lelouch and I'm six! And I'm cute and adorable! I have rules, now that I'm the ruler of the world: First, everyone must hug and cuddle me. Especially girls who are squishy! Second, everyone must love bunnies! They must be everywhere because they're so cute to look at! And no one may eat bunnies anymore! Everyone should eat ice-cream and the ruler of the world is allowed to get all ice-cream for free! And is allowed to own bunnies! And we also need new letters! I can't tell the d, p, b and q apart! They're so difficult! ...I'll think of more rules later, but it's almost 7pm and I must go to bed now or Daddy won't read me a story! So good night, world~"

17.        Create a colored image of one of your pets in MS Paint (or the Mac version of it). It doesn’t have to look good, lawl. Use url tags. (30 KS)

It's a horse Fellox.

18.        What are you eating? Take a photo of some food that you’ve munched on. Use url tags. (30 KS)

19.        Guess the Evelon pet in this image. (30 KS)

Desert Nagi

20.        Are you an adventurer? Find a photo of one of your exploits in real life to a new or exciting place. Perhaps a vacation or a road trip. You do not have to be in the picture. Use url tags. (30 KS)

Since I don't own a camera, I can only offer a picture I found online. Dunno if that qualifies. This is Zell am See, a place in Austria which means a lot to me. I know the place where this picture was taken from - it's beautiful there.

21.        Design a colored image (traditional or digital) your dream custom of any of the Metamorphosis Clinic species. No add-ons. Use URL tags. (30 KS) *

22.        From #14, name this character and write an in-depth personality for him/her/it. Must be at least 10 sentences long. (30 KS) *

Dio (bunny version <3)
Dio - the bunny - was named that because the fluffy animal had almost the same colors as Dio, the Fellox, has. Lelouch found that so funny that he insisted on naming the bunny 'Dio' as well and the real Dio, having his own bunnies, couldn't find it in his heart to refuse, though it irks him a bit. Dio-bunny is quite a bit more lively than his Fellox-counterpart. He tends to be extremely curious and is a smart animal, though he is not all that much into getting cuddled. When Lelouch insists and catches him again and again, though, he simply gives up and allows the Fellox-boy the pleasure, knowing that he can escape at least afterwards without being bothered again. While not a bunny who loves to be in huge groups, Dio still likes some company, but a single, other bunny is more than enough for him. He gets along with most other bunnies just fine, but mainly ignores them unless he's with one he really likes. In this case, he can be surprisingly affectionate, grooming and cuddling, almost to the point of being clingy. This tends to irk other bunnies a bit, though, and so Dio sometimes gets chased through the pen. He always ends up a bit heartbroken when that happens, but recovers remarkably quickly if something distracts him from his dark bunny-thoughts. Dio actually enjoys wearing a harness and running around with it on.

23.        Write a brief segment of a story that your creature from #14 might be involved in. Write as if in a roleplay. Must be at least 10 sentences. (30 KS) *

"Cuuute~!" Lelouch watched the bunny and then looked back up to Dio. "He looks just like you, Dio! He even has your red eyes! We totally need to name him 'Dio'!"

"L-little Heart..." Dio looked at his prince, being a bit embarrassed. "I know that Princess Manaril does that with her bunnies, but really, I don't know..." He watched the bunny as well. The similiarity really couldn't be denied, especially not with Dio in his Fellox-form, but really, a bunny named after him was a bit strange. The bunny seemed content enough with sitting in his new pen and nibbling on his food, but when Dio leaned in closer, he actually looked up at the Fellox. "Ah, he is adorable, though."

"Yeees! We need to name him 'Dio'! And maybe I can find a bunny looking like Daddy, too, and then your bunny and Daddy's bunny could be friends! I'll search right away!" Totally excited, Lelouch hurried off, leaving Dio alone. The Dracon sighed. There was little he could do when the prince got that excited, but then again, he was such a cute child.

24.        Fancy feet. Draw 5 sketches of your Evelon Pets’ feet/paws/talons/whatever (in pet form.) Be creative! You may only draw legs/feet. Include all 5 sketches in one image. Stay within 600 x 400 pixels. Use img tags. You may include your pets names. (30 KS)

8| I...can't draw feet at all.

25.        Rock a Bye Baal. Write the lyrics for an original Evelon lullaby. (30 KS)

See the Yingshee jump over the fence,
one, two, three, four.
Four Yingshee jump over the fence for you,
now go to sleep or wait to see more.

See the Yingshee jump over the fence,
five, six, seven, eight.
Eight Yingshee jump over the fence for you,
now go to sleep, it's already late.

26.        Einsor’s sidekick. Draw a sketch fusing two or more of Evelon’s pets. Use url tags. (30 KS)

Worst picture ever! It's a Seraphent with Lucain wingblades...if you squint hard enough and are drunk. 8|;;;

28.        Unusual medium! Sketch an Evelon pet on something in real life, other than on paper. Be creative! No digital art, no paper. Take a photo of it. Use url tags. (30 KS)

Looks suckily like paper, but it's an all-purpose cloth I do dishes wish. Drawing on these things is hard, especially when you can't draw. My Fellox looks like a horse.

29.        Choose a character. Now you get to kill them! Write a short, dramatic death scene for that character (you choose the scenario). At least five sentences long. (30 KS)

Shairah~ Death scene that ended her normal, human life:

It feels almost surreal when she sees her men getting overrun by the enemy below. She knows this is the moment where she should shout orders to charge or retreat, but she has been Commander-in-Chief long enough. There is no place to retreat to and no place to move to to turn the tides of war.

No place but the hill she stands on to die.

The soldiers around her shout and scream, but if they do so at her, she does not notice anymore. Instead, she wonders what the enemy troops, coming right for the hill, will see.

Most likely a bunch of panicking soldiers and, in their middle, the woman in command, wearing a dress with a slit up to the thigh, heels high enough to cause vertigo and a golden necklace as the only protection of her chest, dressed up as if she has been taken straight out of either a ballroom or a bordello.

She feels laughter welling up in her throat.

Oh, the irony.

When the first rider charges over the hill and lops off her head with a single strike, she is laughing outright.

30.        Connect the dots in order in this image and guess the pet. Post the image using url tags. (30 KS)

31.        It’s almost Valentine’s Day. In the words of your character, write a love letter to another one of your’s or someone else’s character. (30 KS)

Dear Dio,

hey, it's Valentine's Day, so I figured I should write you another letter I'll never send and put it into the box with the other thousand that I have written over the last ten years. I can't believe it has really been so long, you know? And I still get the feeling that you get more gorgeous with every passing day. No matter how many times I sit next to you during work or you bring me documents or we meet to get some food during lunch break, I still can't stop looking at you. It's been ten years and you've always been faithfully by my side, during my forced marriage, the death of my wife, during the rebellion, my coronation, during those hard years of being a single father and a king at the same time. Always my advisor, always the kingdom's First Mage, always my best friend. Always working, serving, being loyal. But even though that is already more than I deserve and what most people would ever do for me, I still wish for so much more. I want to be a real family with you and Lelouch, I want to wake up next to you every morning and fall asleep in your arms in the evenings. You're my other half and I knew it since I saw you for the first time. And I hope that one day, you might feel the same as well, no matter that you're a Dracon and I'm not and that we're both men. No matter what, I love you, Dio - forever.

Yours,
Zeo

33.        Take a photo of one of your real life pets. If you don’t have one, adopt an inanimate object and make it look like a pet! Use url tags. (30 KS)

This is Schlappi Ben Blödel. He's a goose and also my pillow. My grandma made him around ten years ago and she already made these guys for my aunt and father when they were little. <3

34.        Talk to the hand! Find a partner and devise a sentence about Evelon or draw an image. Now divide that sentence/image and draw one part on the back of your hand. Be creative! Scan the back of your hand on a scanner. Your scanned hands should complete the message together. Indicate your partner here and post both you and your partner’s images. Use url tags. (50 KS)

MillietheWarrior and me. International cooperation!

35.        Don’t be camera shy! Draw, paint, or draw a mustache on tape and take a picture of yourself with the mustache on. (50 KS)

I look dumb! I had no tape that didn't reflect light, sorry about that.

36.        Lovely Lucain. Design five new markings for the Lucain species, using this template. Markings may be minimarks. Briefly describe each marking in 1 to 2 sentences. (50 KS) %

Diamonds: To go further with the hearts/spade theme, we need diamonds. Looks far more elegant, too. Possibly a minimark.
Futuristic: I tried to create a futuristic marking without making it look too "technological" or robotic. Guess it's a mix between tribal and futuristic stuff?
Jewlery: I wanted something elegant. Too bad that I can't draw stuff like that well. It's inspired by ancient necklaces and labyrinths, lol.
Circles and dots: Totally inspired by that one Fellox I have. I love dots on everything, I swear. Also, I wanted a more delicate marking, but we have swirls with Ancient and Feyline already, so here are straighter circles.
Hippie: I...wanted to draw lotsa flowers, but I can't draw flowers, so I cheated and used a brush-tool. D8 But yes, I want flowers? =3

37.        Oho. I get fanart. <___>; Create a colored drawing (traditional or digital) of any of Baal’s characters. Use url tags. (50 KS)

It's Tania. Sorry for that weird white line around the outlines, I don't know anything about Photoshop and obviously did something wrong somewhere. D8

38.        Make me laugh, make me cry! Write a short story that has a plot twist by the end (or several!). Must be Evelon related. Limit to two-three paragraphs. Post it here. (50 KS)

"Dio? Dio, are you here?" Zeo looked around in the room that had been marked as Dio's. It was still strange for him, even though this was his third visit to Evelon, to get turned from a human into a Fellox as soon as he entered these lands and he was very sure that Dio would suffer the same fate and was maybe a bit confused. He felt almost giddy, walking around in Dio's temporary home - which was, of course, stupid, but he was used to being stupid when it came to Dio. "Dio? Where--?"

"Oh, Mylord! I'm here, sorry, I didn't hear you before."

Zeo turned around, ready to greet the man he loved so much - and froze.

Because Dio had indeed turned into a Fellox and right now it occured to Zeo for the very first time that Felloxes weren't...wearing any clothes. Which meant that Dio was basically naked. And so was Zeo.

Zeo made a noise between a squeak and a moan and started flailing. "Ohmygod, I'msosorry, I'llwaitoutside!" (For what he wanted to wait, he didn't know.) He whirled around because if he looked at Dio like that just one more second, he would probably stare and stare and stare and drool, which would be very, very bad, no matter how much he wanted to.

He then collided headfirst with the door.

"Mylord!" Dio's worried voice was behind him in an instant while Zeo saw nothing but stars for a moment and held his nose, which was despite the mask on his face probably broken and felt like it was bleeding a lot, but he had to escape. If Dio touched him now, his brain would surely fail him and...other body parts would take over the thinking. And he was still naked, after all.

So he ripped open the door as good as he could with paws, stumbled outside and slammed it shut before making a run for it. Hopefully, no one would see him like that!

He slammed into Diadora when he turned the first corner.

She laughed at him the whole way to the healer.

39.        Ttee time! Adopt a new Ttee and take a screenshot of it initially (must have 0 clicks and time stamp must be during this Hunt). Grow the Ttee, then post its image here. Use img tags. (50 KS)

ImageImage

40.        Cosplay fashion shot! Dress exactly like one of your characters (in human form) would dress, and indicate the name of your pet here. Include any add-ons and accessories they might wear on themselves. (You may also use a friend as your model instead of yourself, for your photo). BE CREATIVE! Don’t use wear a shirt and pants, srsly. Reward varies w/ cosplay complexity. Use url tags. (50 – 200 KS)

My characters have no human forms and I have like, one pair of pants. So, with what I had (bathrobe, two towels, Snuggie, socks, pen, ribbon), I am now dressing up as Chaotic. Except not really. Maybe I get pity KS? xD; Photo 1, photo 2, photo 3

41.        Rorschach time! Take a sheet of blank white piece of paper, fold it in half. Reopen it. Take some black paint and pour some into the crease of the paper, then close the paper. Press it together with a book. Take a photo of this, or scan it in once dry. Use url tags. (75 KS)

Done with chocolate sauce because I have no paint. Legit? Looks like female genitals. Awesome.

42.        Finger paint. Create an image of something Evelon related, but paint only with your fingers. Take a photo or scan when dry. Use url tags. (75 KS)

Done with Maggi Suppenwürze because I have no paint (it's stuff to spice soups with). It's a Shii.

43.        Character interactions~ Find a buddy, download this template and draw your character in one square. Have your buddy draw in the other square. Include your partner’s username. Make your characters face each other, doing something awesome and just interacting. Use url tags. (75 KS)

Human bunny and bunny-bunny! <3 From MillietheWarrior and me~

44.        Find those reptiles! Complete this crossword puzzle by finding all of the species from the Scales ‘N Tails pages. Use url tags. (75 KS)

That was actually pretty hard.

45.        Be friends~ Write a nice, friendly PM to one of your fellow Evelonians (do not PM Baalsbaby. That’s too easy. X’D). Tell them why you appreciate their work, their personality, or even just them as a whole! Screenshot the resultant message from either your Outbox or the Sent Messages tab. Post it here, using url tags. (75 KS)

PM to Kodai~

46.        Digitally design a book cover, a magazine cover, or a newspaper page that is Evelon related. Must be colored and have valid text (even if made up. Just no ‘lorem ipsum’ filler text.) (100 KS)

This is a professionally designed book cover, using the template my publisher wants me to use for a 6x9 novel. Have a version with the guides intact and the "clean" version.

47.        Bring them to life! Digitally animate a sketch of an Evelon pet. Must be 4 – 5 frames at least. Use url tags. (100 KS)

Five frames of horror because I can't draw. D8

48.        Draw and color of chibi of one of your characters (pet or human form). Print it out if done digitally. Now cut that character out of the paper and use them in a photo. The photo must depict your character interacting with the real world around him/her. Use url tags. (ex. url=http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/Baals_Baby/Other%20Stuffs/Fohtohs/100_2169.jpg]I claim this bunny in the name of SCIENCE.[/url]) (100 KS)

Since I only have one pen, I couldn't color and had to pick a blue-and-white pet to begin with. XD; So here's the Lok-Simanai riding one of my many chickens. Photo 1, photo 2, photo 3.

49.        Oh gods, math. Color in this image correctly, using the table provided. Solve the math problems to find which color to use. Here is a clean version of the image, if you wish to color on this instead. All colors must be correct (does not require shading). Submit your image here, use url tags. (100 KS)

50.        Sequential buddies. Work with a partner and create a comic strip (with at least 6 panels)! Must be colored in some form or fashion (ex. Me and Moofius) Include your partner’s name here. Use url tags. (150 KS)

MillietheWarrior and me did a slighty Valentine's Day-y comic~

51.        Cross the dimensions. Take a photo or use an old one. Digitally draw an Evelon pet into it. Make it look as real as possible, as if the pet were actually there! Image must be colored, photo must be your own (or may include you in it). Use url tags. (200 KS)

Me petting a Fellox. Also, I can't draw. 8|

52.        Sculpt a Lubshi or a Shinzo in clay. Take one to two photos of your sculpture. Bonus keystones if it is colored. (200KS, + 50 KS)

8|;;; This Lubshi is made out of toilet paper papier mache. Sadly, you can't see very well that the wings and the eyes are colored (made out of yellow toilet paper papier mache) - in fact, you can barely see them at all. I wanted to take a second, better picture, but...the thing collapsed like two seconds after the photo was taken. Two hours of my life, wasted. XD; Lubshi, Lubshi with lines in case you don't see anything. XD;

53.        Evelon food fun! Create an edible depiction of an Evelon pet in real life. Cook it, bake it, make an arrangement of cheese cubes. Use your imagination! Take photos, use url tags. (200 KS)

It's a Shii made out of mini cookies!

54.        Put on a puppet show! Create a small story, design puppets out of some kind of medium, and record a your puppet’s story. Must be Evelon related and at least 3 minutes in length. You can accept outside help! Video should be uploaded preferably to watch online rather than download (i.e. Youtube). (1000 KS)

Puppet show, hitting the three minutes because of the signs, lawl. I'm cheating. Also sorry for the bad sound, can't do anything about that - I need to be so far away from the microphone to have enough space for the puppets. The fact that you sometimes can't understand me disguises my bad English, lawl.

55.        Impress me. Record a video of you reciting all of the current Snickles (Lord Baal’s children, found here), in order. You must cover your eyes or be blindfolded the entire time. No reading from the list, NO CHEATING. Get ‘em memorized? There are 62 Snickles in all. Good luck! (1500 KS) ***
Here we go! Snickles with German pronounciation! <3

TOTAL: 5095KS (+ 0 - 200KS, depending on cosplay and Lubshi)

I know my dreams are made of you
Of you and only for you
Your ocean pulls me under
Your voice tears me asunder
Love me before the last petal falls

However cold the wind and rain
I'll be there to ease your pain
However cruel the mirrors of sin
Remember beauty is found within

*~*~*Pen*~*~*Wishlist*~*~*Imp. Docs*~*~*
Shieba
Well-Traveled Specialist