Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

Talcen's Scavenger Hunt list

Postby Kylo » 02/10/2012 8:14 PM

1.        Who are you? Create an avatar of yourself. You may draw it, use a doll creator, model it, or paint it. Image must be within 150 x 150 to 200 x 200. Use image tags. (10 KS)

2.        Reminisce. Look through your RP posts and think back to your favorite post, the post you’re most proud of. Post it here using url tags. (10 KS)

3.        What are you playin’? Play a computer game or a video game, then take a snapshot or a photo. The quality of the photo doesn't matter, as long as I can discern that it's a game. Use url tags. (10 KS) @

4.        Baal is a video game major. She wants to know what games you enjoy. Create a list of games you play on what consoles. (ex. Mass Effect 2 for PS3) List at least five games. (10 KS) @
Final Fantasy seven for the PS1, Dirge of Cerberus for the PS2, Kingdom Hearts for the PS2, Pokemon Yellow for Gameboy, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for Nintendo DS.

5.        But wait, there’s more! Create a list of games (on what console) that you wish for but do not have. List at least five games. You must own the console. (10 KS) @
Kingdom Hearts 2 for the PS2, Portal for PC, Pokemon White/Black for Nintendo DS, Final Fantasy Eight for the PS1, Pokemon Crystal for the Gameboy.

7.        Jump in the IRC! Make sure to use your username. Say hello, make some new friends, and don’t forget to take a screenshot! Use url tags. (10 KS)

8.        Look alikes. Find an Evelon pet then find an image of a realistic animal that looks alike. Post the two images in url tags. (10 KS)

9.        Kuhna-Nip! Create a fake Evelon product! Give it a name, a one line slogan, and a small advertisement description. Written only. (10 KS)
Sickle-pops~
They're terror-ific!
Shaped like your favorite Ein experiments, these loli's come in five great flavors~ Blood, swap muck, rotting flesh, ash, and strawberry~

10.        Pick your favorite Evelon character of your’s. Indicate their name here. Then, write a haiku about this character. (25 KS)
Anthos

Sitting quietly
Watching the world pass him by
Hoping for the best

12.        Name five Evelon pet species that owns horns of any kind. (25 KS)
Aries, Albie, Gyrophant, Penticorn, Tuskow

14.        What colors are you? Make a color swatch of yourself! Choose three or four colors that you think describe you and explain why you think they apply to you. Color swatch must be an image within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)
My Colors
I've always loved these colors and I think they describe me well ebcause the bright green is like I am when I'm happy and hyperactive. It's really vibrant and energetic. The red is like how deep my emotions can be and how even though I can seem kind of shallow on the outside I'm atcually a pretty deep person. Black is a nice serious color just like I can be very serious about certain things and behave certain ways. The silver grey is like how I like to try to be calm and relaxed.

15.        Like #14, create a color swatch of your favorite color scheme. Use three or four colors. Image must be within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)

16.        Mwahahahah! Your character now rules the entire world. What will your character do next? What would he/she do with this new seat of power? Write about it or roleplay it. Post the image of your pet. Must be at least 5 sentences. Use img tags. (30 KS)
Sedimus leaned back in his office chair and smiled. He had done what his father had always wanted to do. He had managed to take over the world, but unlike his father he didn't really see a need to do anything afterwards. Afterall he had no desire to toy with the lives of those below. He may have a huge ego but he did not have a god complex. So he decided he would just set up small governments, under his power of course, and let the people do what they wanted. It was too much of a chore to have to look out for them all the time.

17.        Create a colored image of one of your pets in MS Paint (or the Mac version of it). It doesn’t have to look good, lawl. Use url tags. (30 KS)

19.        Guess the Evelon pet in this image. (30 KS)
Candy Hissi

20.        Are you an adventurer? Find a photo of one of your exploits in real life to a new or exciting place. Perhaps a vacation or a road trip. You do not have to be in the picture. Use url tags. (30 KS)

21.        Design a colored image (traditional or digital) your dream custom of any of the Metamorphosis Clinic species. No add-ons. Use URL tags. (30 KS) *

22.        From #21, name this character and write an in-depth personality for him/her/it. Must be at least 10 sentences long. (30 KS) *
Name: Arthur
Personality: Arthur was only ten years old when the world turned to hell. All of the world's data bass had been taken over by the rogue program NIGHTCIRCIUT and started a war between all of the world's major nations of military power. He had discovered the program by accident when he was nosing around in his fatehr's PC, and decided to investigate the source of NC. Sneaking out during the night he managed to find his way to the mility base where the CIRCIUT program was made. The base had been mystery empty and seemingly devoid of life at first, until he took a closer look. Finding that all the personal were dead he paniced and ran deeper into the base until to become lost. He than came across the main computer system where he met NC in person. The program deemed Arthur to be of little to no threat and decided to play a game with him. If he won NC would be destroyed, if he lost both he and the rest of life on Earth would be destroyed. Gathering up his courage, he accepted NC's challenge and entered the world data bass through the same machinery that NC had.
Arthur is brave, stubborn, and quick witted boy who never gives up on anything.
(Note: The NC plot was written to be a video game as such certain elements are subject to change depending on what actions are taken. Because of this multiple scenarios are very likely to occur.)

23.        Write a brief segment of a story that your creature from #21 might be involved in. Write as if in a roleplay. Must be at least 10 sentences. (30 KS) *
Arthur screamed and ran towards NC's latest digitalized monstrosity, his sword held high. He slashed at the six legged lizard that hissed and screeched at him. The beast reered back and snapped at the blade nearly breaking it in half from the power of it's bite. Arthur leaped back and scowled fiercely. This was not going as planned at all. He had more of a battle fo wits than brute force from NC, but it seemed the program perfered force to logic with it's games. The disembodied voice of NC floated through the air, mocking him and whispering doubt into his ears. Arthur shook the voice off and shouted again as he went back to slashing and parrying the blows of the creature. This was so not what he wanetd to be doing. He wanted to be home, where he was safe and loved, not trapped in some digitalized nightmare!

The beast lunged forward and snapped at Arthur's shoulder cracking the armour he had so diligently worked to create. Lettign out of a string of the few curses he knew Arthur jabbed his blade under the lizard and tore upwards gutting the lizard. It dematerialized into bits and pieces fo coding before all that was left was a single strand of coding. Looking it over Arthur picked it and stored it into his PDA. He had learned from his last encounter with one of NC's beasts that the coding was the key to bringing down the program.

28.        Unusual medium! Sketch an Evelon pet on something in real life, other than on paper. Be creative! No digital art, no paper. Take a photo of it. Use url tags. (30 KS)

29.        Choose a character. Now you get to kill them! Write a short, dramatic death scene for that character (you choose the scenario). At least five sentences long. (30 KS)
This is kind of graphic so I will put it in a spoiler. Anthos silently screamed as the blade sliced through his throat. Blood gurled and spilled out from the gaping wound and trailed down his neck but he still stood. Grabbing his blade Anthos charged towards his enemy and slashed at low at his legs. The man jumped just in time and sprang forward drivign a needle into Anthos. "It is time you stay dead!" The man pushed the plunger down sending the pure unrefined mako into Anthos' system. Anthos kicked the man away from him and fell to his knees as the mako swam in his blood. The last thing Anthos saw was teh man's retreating form as the world turned black.

30.        Connect the dots in order in this image and guess the pet. Post the image using url tags. (30 KS)

31.        It’s almost Valentine’s Day. In the words of your character, write a love letter to another one of your’s or someone else’s character. (30 KS)
Dear Rod,
Just because I am sending you this letter do not asume that this means that I love you, you idiot. I am just saying that I enjoy your company greatly. Also do not asume the enclosed chocolates mean I love you either, for I do not. I don't love you! I don't! So stop thinking that I do! I hate how you asume that just because I've stopped sleeping around for you means I care about you. I don't care about you. You can go jump off a bridge for all I care. It's not like it matters to me.

Fine! You win! I love you, you annoying red head from hell! Just don't expect me to ever say it! Now shut up and go eat the damned chocolate!

Sedimus

(P.S. If you get me jewlery again this year I will shot you.)

33.        Take a photo of one of your real life pets. If you don’t have one, adopt an inanimate object and make it look like a pet! Use url tags. (30 KS)

36.        Lovely Lucain. Design five new markings for the Lucain species, using this template. Markings may be minimarks. Briefly describe each marking in 1 to 2 sentences. (50 KS) %
Grassland
Lucain with the grassland marking are strong in spirit and will. They are always full of hope and love to help other releaze just who it is they are.
Glass
Lucain with the glass marking are unable to hide their emotions and are always open about what ever is on their mind and in their heart.
Heart Collar
Lucain with the heart collar minimark believe themselves to be above other lucain and are often egotistical. They were originally bred for royal familys and as such believe themselves to be royalty.
ArrowzLucain with the arrowz minimark have adapted to living in the city very well and are able to survive entirely on their own.
Airial
Lucain with the Airial marking love the sky and everythign surrounding it.

37.        Oho. I get fanart. <___>; Create a colored drawing (traditional or digital) of any of Baal’s characters. Use url tags. (50 KS)

39.        Ttee time! Adopt a new Ttee and take a screenshot of it initially (must have 0 clicks and time stamp must be during this Hunt). Grow the Ttee, then post its image here. Use img tags. (50 KS)

40.        Cosplay fashion shot! Dress exactly like one of your characters (in human form) would dress, and indicate the name of your pet here. Include any add-ons and accessories they might wear on themselves. (You may also use a friend as your model instead of yourself, for your photo). BE CREATIVE! Don’t use wear a shirt and pants, srsly. Reward varies w/ cosplay complexity. Use url tags. (50 – 200 KS)

42.        Finger paint. Create an image of something Evelon related, but paint only with your fingers. Take a photo or scan when dry. Use url tags. (75 KS)

43.        Character interactions~ Find a buddy, download this template and draw your character in one square. Have your buddy draw in the other square. Include your partner’s username. Make your characters face each other, doing something awesome and just interacting. Use url tags. (75 KS)

44.        Find those reptiles! Complete this crossword puzzle by finding all of the species from the Scales ‘N Tails pages. Use url tags. (75 KS)

47.        Bring them to life! Digitally animate a sketch of an Evelon pet. Must be 4 – 5 frames at least. Use url tags. (100 KS)

48.        Draw and color of chibi of one of your characters (pet or human form). Print it out if done digitally. Now cut that character out of the paper and use them in a photo. The photo must depict your character interacting with the real world around him/her. Use url tags. (ex. I claim this bunny in the name of SCIENCE.) (100 KS)

50.        Sequential buddies. Work with a partner and create a comic strip (with at least 6 panels)! Must be colored in some form or fashion (ex. Me and Moofius) Include your partner’s name here. Use url tags. (150 KS)
Tea Time Kodai is my partner.

51.        Cross the dimensions. Take a photo or use an old one. Digitally draw an Evelon pet into it. Make it look as real as possible, as if the pet were actually there! Image must be colored, photo must be your own (or may include you in it). Use url tags. (200 KS)

54.        Put on a puppet show! Create a small story, design puppets out of some kind of medium, and record a your puppet’s story. Must be Evelon related and at least 3 minutes in length. You can accept outside help! Video should be uploaded preferably to watch online rather than download (i.e. Youtube). (1000 KS)
Snicky Hunt And yes I am a guy....before any of you say anything. I'm just a late bloomer I guess.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer