Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

:.:Moofius' Comprehensive Scavenger Hunt Records:.:

Postby Moofius » 02/10/2012 9:30 PM

Completed Tasks:

ONE: Who are you? Create an avatar of yourself. You may draw it, use a doll creator, model it, or paint it. Image must be within 150 x 150 to 200 x 200. Use image tags. (10 KS)

TWO: Reminisce. Look through your RP posts and think back to your favorite post, the post you’re most proud of. Post it here using url tags. (10 KS)

There's a lot of my own posts that I like, but Elindess and Kh're hold a special place in my heart. This post is when Elindess tries to convince Kh're that she would like to bond with the hunter so they can have fun outside the shrine. (10KS)

THREE: What are you playin’? Play a computer game or a console game, then take a snapshot or a photo. The quality of the photo doesn't matter, as long as I can discern that it's a game. Use url tags. (10 KS) @

Screenshot of me playing Portal on my PC. You can see my little windows open and everything, also the deadly neurotoxins. This is the final room with GlaDOS. I've beaten her (ONLY ONCE) before, and she still gives me the shivers and shakes. Oh GlaDOS. Why you want me dead so bad? I wuv you. :'c (10KS)

FOUR: Baal is a video game major. She wants to know what games you enjoy. Create a list of games you play on what consoles. (ex. Mass Effect 2 for PS3) List at least five games. (10 KS) @
1. Bioshock for PS3(;DDD; Waaah)
2. Monster Hunter Tri for Wii(Bweeheeheehee)
3. Skyrim for PS3(Not much has been played)
4. Pokemon Yellow For Gameboy Colour(This is my Nuzlocke Challenge game)
5. Portal 2 for PS3 (asdf)

FIVE: But wait, there’s more! Create a list of games (on what console) that you wish for but do not have. List at least five games. You must own the console. (10 KS) @
1. Rune Factory 2 for the Nintendo DS
2. Heavy Rain for PS3
3. Assassin's Creed II for PS3
4. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for PS3
5. Assassin's Creed: Revelations for PS3

SIX: Draw or sketch a character of one of you Evelon pets (in pet form) as a game character! Essentially, have your character cosplay a character from a pre-existing game. Indicate your character’s pet image, the picture, and the game name here. Use url tags. (10 KS) @

I drew my diosol, Scot "Scout" Powell in the uniform of the BLU Scout HERE. The BLU Scout is from the game Team Fortress 2 (TF2).

SEVEN: Jump in the IRC! Make sure to use your username. Say hello, make some new friends, and don’t forget to take a screenshot! Use url tags. (10 KS)

Here's a screenshot of my "visit" to the IRC (because it's not like I'm in there all the time, ahahaha). I might try and be funny and make a way cooler one. <____> But I got a lot of stuff to get through first.

EIGHT: Look alikes. Find an Evelon pet then find an image of a realistic animal that looks alike. Post the two images in url tags. (10 KS)

The Drakel is like the Flying Squirrel. Also it`s like a dragon cause of the horns.

NINE: Kuhna-Nip! Create a fake Evelon product! Give it a name, a one line slogan, and a small advertisement description. Written only. (10 KS)

Dragon-Breath-Be-Gone! "Don't Let Halitosis Keep YOU Out of the Breeding Center!" This product will keep back the worst halitosis. It's a spray that, although not gentle and minty fresh, it has a spicy smell and will keep back the halitosis. Only to be used on paragon or other hardy reptiles. May harm weaker pets. (Also an effective pepper spray).

TEN: Pick your favorite Evelon character of your’s. Indicate their name here. Then, write a haiku about this character. (25 KS)

This is a Haiku about my character Ranonkel, who does not have a pet form but I swear to Xai're he us a real character. I need a whale pet -looks at Baal-. Anyway here's a haiku.

Ranonkel threaten
one large ship of sufferers
one small chocolate

ELEVEN: Which of Baal’s characters has hair obscuring both eyes when in human form? (25 KS)

Jesper Slade.

TWELVE: Name five Evelon pet species that owns horns of any kind. (25 KS)

1. Drakel
2. Nonaga
3. Albie
4. Gyrophant
5. Penticorn

THIRTEEN: Fyoooshun! Find images of real animals online. Photo manipulate and splice the images together to create an existing Evelon pet. Use url tags. (25KS)

I made a Nonaga. I was gonna' do a Leebra but Baal was like, "No! Everybody is gonna' do a Leebra!"

FOURTEEN: What colors are you? Make a color swatch of yourself! Choose three or four colors that you think describe you and explain why you think they apply to you. Color swatch must be an image within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)

Alright so below is my colour scheme for me. The brown is my neutral, it's an earthy, dull sort of colour. I picked brown in the earthy respect because I've always been a bit of a lover of the outdoors (even if I spend no time there). I like to wear those kinds of colours and they're just warm and nice. I like the duller part because that is how I act, or claim to be. Appearance wise I'm not gorgeous or ugly. I am quite average and dull.
The blue and orange represent my vibrant inner self. They are secondary because people don't always see that side of me, though I do show it more than I use to. The blue is my emotions and the orange is my outgoing side, which are the colours I was taught represent those aspects of my life in grade... 8? And that has always stuck with me (also I love Blu and Orange so there's that).
The white is my... wishing to do good? It's smaller because I'm still finding my way to being the best person I can be.

FIFTEEN:  Like #14, create a color swatch of your favorite color scheme. Use three or four colors. Image must be within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)

The black can be interchanged with white. Depends on my mood~.

SIXTEEN: Mwahahahah! Your character now rules the entire world. What will your character do next? What would he/she do with this new seat of power? Write about it or roleplay it. Post the image of your pet. Must be at least 5 sentences. Use img tags. (30 KS)

"I...what?" Alice blinked and scratched her head, "But... Aren't I dead? Well alright I won't argue it I guess."
Alice fidgets nervously. The ruler of the world? That would be a lot of responsibility, wouldn't?
"Well first order of business would be that... I get to play all the time and and... Somebody else will govern for me until I wanna' and I still make the real big decisions and stuff!" Well okay, that was very responsible, "Moofius has to come live with me, or I'll go live with her family... And and her family wins the war OFFICIALLY because I SAY SO!"
Alice, bringing peace to a war torn land.

"I guess also... I get to play outside. And and we make lots of fun, out door imagination parks! With real fairies in 'em! And and everyone has to be friends and nobody kills anybody. ESPECIALLY not with ice. And everyone can just live forever!"
Wait, did queen of the world mean she could just do all of that? Darn, this was harder than it looked...

SEVENTEEN: Create a colored image of one of your pets in MS Paint (or the Mac version of it). It doesn’t have to look good, lawl. Use url tags. (30 KS)

I drew my RED Spy, Red in his Nonaga form.

EIGHTEEN: What are you eating? Take a photo of some food that you’ve munched on. Use url tags. (30 KS)

I am eatin poutine from A&W and it is TASTY!

NINETEEN: Guess the Evelon pet in this image. (30 KS)

Desert Nagi

TWENTY: Are you an adventurer? Find a photo of one of your exploits in real life to a new or exciting place. Perhaps a vacation or a road trip. You do not have to be in the picture. Use url tags. (30 KS)

A picture of my wrist, plus also a conch shell I found on the beach in Florida. It was such an amazing find and because it wasn't bought all the barnacles were still on it (which I love). It was also ORANGE inside instead of pink! But I had to leave it because there was a hermit crab inside.

TWENTY-ONE: Design a colored image (traditional or digital) your dream custom of any of the Metamorphosis Clinic species. No add-ons. Use URL tags. (30 KS) *

I designed a  Fallen Luhna.

TWENTY-TWO: From #21, name this character and write an in-depth personality for him/her/it. Must be at least 10 sentences long. (30 KS) *

This seraphim goes by the name of Veum, not that anyone calls him that now. He is only referred to as Experiment 82720.BB, or Beebee for those who care for him most often and decide to risk that much of a connection to him.
Beebee/Veum was once a very outgoing and committed seraphim under the God of Death, Xai're. His job was to collect souls and, under Xai're, also had changes made to his body. Every body in his body was replaced with metal over the years. This had many advantages but the structure was not perfect and often times he would freeze up. It was during one of these moments of weakness that he was taken by the Labs.

When Einsor got a peek at this modified seraphim he decided to keep him for himself. Veum/Beebee went under a lot of brain surgeries (he now knows Crites' face) to increase his ability to better communicate with the skeletal structure of his body. More machine than organic Beebee does not have the same fire he once had unless Einsor flips the switch in his brain making the fallen luhna, well, whatever Einsor desires him to be.

TWENTY-THREE: Write a brief segment of a story that your creature from #21 might be involved in. Write as if in a roleplay. Must be at least 10 sentences. (30 KS) *

His paw came back with a clump of long, thin white fur and Bee-Veum gave a half hearted sigh. It was the stress, or so he hoped. After all the things that had been done to him Veum couldn't be sure if he was slowly dying or not. He shook the big paw holding the hair to try and dispell it from his sight. It was so light it floated away a little before settling by his food dish. His food dish. Veum was nothing but an animal here. Even worse, he was nothing but an experiment for that mad chaos man.

Would the even bother? Would they bother to let him know he was dying, or if they were trying to save him? Oddly enough he seriously doubted they cared enough for him to do something like that. Well, no, there was one. A sweet girl with a love for cats. He "wasn't cute" like she liked them but Evans seemed to enjoy his company either way. He wasn't alone here, he had some semblance of an ally, a friend.

TWENTY-FOUR: Fancy feet. Draw 5 sketches of your Evelon Pets’ feet/paws/talons/whatever (in pet form.) Be creative! You may only draw legs/feet. Include all 5 sketches in one image. Stay within 600 x 400 pixels. Use img tags. You may include your pets names. (30 KS)

I wrote all their names in the image. c:

TWENTY-FIVE: Rock a Bye Baal. Write the lyrics for an original Evelon lullaby. (30 KS)

HUSH LITTLE HATCHLING

Hush, little hatchling, don't say a word,
Nose's going to bring you a big broadsword.

If that big broadsword won’t swing,
Nose's going to bring you a living thing.

If that living thing turns on you,
Nose's going to bring you a pet of blue.

If that pet of blue should die,
Nose's going to bring you the very sky.

If that sky should rain on us,
Nose's going to promise not to cuss.

If that promise falls apart,
Nose's going to bring you a dweller’s heart.

If that dweller’s heart’s too slim,
Nose's going to bring you seraphim.

If that seraphim should take you away,
You'll never leave, not ‘til my dying day.

Hush, little hatchling, don't you cry,
Just don’t forget our lullaby.

TWENTY-SIX:  Einsor’s sidekick. Draw a sketch fusing two or more of Evelon’s pets. Use url tags. (30 KS)

I combined a Teigu with a Lunafly to make a Lunagu? XD!?

TWENTY-SEVEN: Your head’s in the clouds! Take a photo of a cloud(s) that is shaped like or resembles an Evelon pet. Provide the species name. Use url tags. (30 KS)

I found a cloud shaped like the head of a lavamancer. If you can see it, I drew over it to make it clear.

TWENTY-EIGHT: Unusual medium! Sketch an Evelon pet on something in real life, other than on paper. Be creative! No digital art, no paper. Take a photo of it. Use url tags. (30 KS)

I drew an Insonia on a canvas bag. c:

TWENTY-NINE: Choose a character. Now you get to kill them! Write a short, dramatic death scene for that character (you choose the scenario). At least five sentences long. (30 KS)

This felt different from all the other times he had almost been killed. Réne wondered if it was because he knew there would be no almost and that this was it, his last view of the world. Everything below the wound to his gut turned to rubber, the hands that had just been trying to push his friend away now gripped tight to those shoulders to keep himself upright.

"I didn't even... hurt you... How embarrassing," He rasped, not bothering to disguise what he was saying by speaking English. This moment was his last and he would go out as himself utterly. Besides his wife was already dead.
It was dark out and the lights were off in his living room but even Réne could tell his vision was getting dark. Still, he looked up at Blu and saw the sadness there on his lips and eyes, the only features Red was ever given the chance to see.
"Don't look so sad. You're the one who did this. You're the one who couldn't let me go and leave well enough alone. We both knew this would happen..." The tone was not accusatory, Réne spoke lightly. He had brought this upon himself and only he could be angry and only at himself.
"And Blu? Mattie is the only... My love..."

Blu's lips turned down and so did his eyebrows just before he threw his enemy to the ground.
"I loved you. I said I would never love again but I loved you. You threw me away, like garbage, like anyone. Did you think I would let you go? Let some woman have you? No, Réne, no."
Blu crouched down, Réne's head flopped to the side to look at him. He said nothing.
"I would give you everything," Blu continued, his voice passionate, the emotions raw as he pulled off his mask to reveal his face, "I would give you my face!"

Blu looked down at the empty husk before him. Red was gone, the second time he had destroyed love. No, Red had destroyed what they had, Blu had finished it.
"My name is Emile Blanchard, not that it matters to a dead person," Blu huffed, pulling on his mask to again become the nameless, faceless creature that he was. Now then, where was little Mattie hiding?

THIRTY: Connect the dots in order in this image and guess the pet. Post the image using url tags. (30 KS)

The pet is a Roosken, and here's the PROOF!

THIRTY-ONE: It’s almost Valentine’s Day. In the words of your character, write a love letter to another one of your’s or someone else’s character. (30 KS)

Dear Eich,

You will probably never read this but I want you to know that I love you, and everything I do for you is in hopes to make your life the best in can possibly be.

We haven't known each other long and the first time I met you I thought you were pretty scary, but then I thought everyone at the labs was. For the most part I've been right in that regard. I've gotten to know a few others here an I have only proven myself right except in the case of yourself.

You've proven yourself to be a wonderful human being with your own set of flaws. Perhaps more obvious than some I can understand why many claim to be afraid of you or dislike you. You are hard to get to know but I am glad I was given the chance to see you for who you are, if even only a little.

I doubt these feelings will be returned, and if they were I would not trust them. Eich I love you and I'll do my best to be here for you in any way I can.

Happy Valentines Day,
Moofius

THIRTY-TWO: Promote Evelon! Bring in a new member. Have them create a ‘Hello’ post in the Hellos and Goodbyes thread and mention you as having referred them to Evelon. You may do this for up to five new members max. Post a link(s), using url tags. (30 KS per)

I invited:
Jinks_Kaster

THIRTY-THREE: Take a photo of one of your real life pets. If you don’t have one, adopt an inanimate object and make it look like a pet! Use url tags. (30 KS)

Here is a picture of my dog, Nibbler.

THIRTY-FOUR: Talk to the hand! Find a partner and devise a sentence about Evelon or draw an image. Now divide that sentence/image and draw one part on the back of your hand. Be creative! Scan the back of your hand on a scanner. Your scanned hands should complete the message together. Indicate your partner here and post both you and your partner’s images. Use url tags. (50 KS)

Krypto and I scanned our hands drawn to look like the head of an Insonia. If you look at Kreepy's on the right and mine on the left, both heads are looking at each other, like they're angry. Krypto's Insonia and My Insonia.

THIRTY-FIVE: Don’t be camera shy! Draw, paint, or draw a mustache on tape and take a picture of yourself with the mustache on. (50 KS)

Myself with a rather sinister moustache.

THIRTY-SIX: Lovely Lucain. Design five new markings for the Lucain species, using this template. Markings may be minimarks. Briefly describe each marking in 1 to 2 sentences. Use url tags. (50 KS) %

Okay so here are my markings~

Lace Stocking | Mini-Marking (Female Specific?)
This marking is super fancy, a marking worn by lucain who often have something to hide under all that glitz and glam. This marking is bred by richer folk who desire lucain with "rich" blood and bloodlines.
Panda | Marking
From the orient these lucain are often quite wise, patient and maybe a bit cuddly. They don't get angry often, but when they do it is sudden and violent.
Tribal | Marking
These lucain can be found all over the world, but usually in small, isolated pockets. They are often wise when it comes to the land they are from (what is and isn't safe to eat, where to stay, how to set camp and hunt) but when it comes to technology they're hopeless.
Thief | Mini-Marking
Not all of these lucain may be thieves but they are clever and often use underhanded or dirty tricks to get their way.
Skunk | Marking
These lucain don't stink, they're actually quite friendly and gentle. I don't suggest surprising them though as they'll react and go into a bit of a blind panic for awhile. Some might just cry and blubber, while others may go for the jugular.

THIRTY-SEVEN: Oho. I get fanart. <___>; Create a colored drawing (traditional or digital) of any of Baal’s characters. Use url tags. (50 KS)

I did fan art of Dieter putting a band-aid on Dmitri.

THIRTY-EIGHT: Make me laugh, make me cry! Write a short story that has a plot twist by the end (or several!). Must be Evelon related. Limit to two-three paragraphs. Post it here. (50 KS)

He knew it was just a dream, but what a wonderful dream it was. He stood at the edge of cliff of clay. The drop was sheer, a pure and unnatural looking ninety degrees. Above him the clouds roiled without end, only pausing long enough of their churning to belch out great thunder claps while electricity lit them from the inside and other veins of crackling heat travelled down to escape into the sea. The sea was far from calm today, the water reacting to the violent storm above. There were great waves, huge waves! They have to be hundreds, no, thousands of feet high. These mega waves made the land unsafe to live on. Nothing was safe from this level of destruction. It was the end of the world and he was here to ensure its destruction.
He cared little for the land or the sea, neither could harm him, not with the wind on his side. He unfurled huge webbed wings, the fingers ebony and the webbing a deep red. He was a creature to be feared, more than the storm, more than anything. He was death. He was malice and hate and destruction. He was the thing that mothers warned their children of.

Even though this was a dream that was all the sleepyheart knew. His reality was a dream. He also knew that this dream was the reality, the moment he awoke he would know himself to be this beast and bring about the worlds final end. All he had to do was wake up. When he awoke he would end everything...

THIRTY-NINE: Ttee time! Adopt a new Ttee and take a screenshot of it initially (must have 0 clicks and time stamp must be during this Hunt). Grow the Ttee, then post its image here. Use img tags. (50 KS)

Here they are.

FORTY: Cosplay fashion shot! Dress exactly like one of your characters (in human form) would dress, and indicate the name of your pet here. Include any add-ons and accessories they might wear on themselves. (You may also use a friend as your model instead of yourself, for your photo). BE CREATIVE! Don’t use wear a shirt and pants, srsly. Reward varies w/ cosplay complexity. Use url tags. (50 – 200 KS)

I dressed up as my character Scot "Scout" Powell, who is a scout for the BLU team. He's from the TF2niverse.

FORTY-ONE: Rorschach time! Take a sheet of blank white piece of paper, fold it in half. Reopen it. Take some black paint and pour some into the crease of the paper, then close the paper. Press it together with a book. Take a photo of this, or scan it in once dry. Use url tags. (75 KS)

My Rorschach.

FORTY-TWO: Finger paint. Create an image of something Evelon related, but paint only with your fingers. Take a photo or scan when dry. Use url tags. (75 KS)

I painted a venom hydrolisk on the beach, with my fingers.

FORTY-THREE: Character interactions~ Find a buddy, download this template and draw your character in one square. Have your buddy draw in the other square. Include your partner’s username. Make your characters face each other, doing something awesome and just interacting. Use url tags. (75 KS)

I did my character interaction drawing with my buddy Draiz. :D I had a lot of fun and I think she did. :'D Ohmygoodness, Faen, why you so WEIRD?!

FORTY-FOUR: Find those reptiles! Complete this crossword puzzle by finding all of the species from the Scales ‘N Tails pages. Use url tags. (75 KS)

Here's my completed crossword.

FORTY-FIVE: Be friends~ Write a nice, friendly PM to one of your fellow Evelonians (do not PM Baalsbaby. That’s too easy. X’D). Tell them why you appreciate their work, their personality, or even just them as a whole! Screenshot the resultant message from either your Outbox or the Sent Messages tab. Post it here, using url tags. (75 KS)

I sent a PM to Shrewdberry.

FORTY-SIX: Digitally design a book cover, a magazine cover, or a newspaper page that is Evelon related. Must be colored and have valid text (even if made up. Just no ‘lorem ipsum’ filler text.) (100 KS)

"A bit beat up, but this guide will help you on your journey."

FORTY-SEVEN: Bring them to life! Digitally animate a sketch of an Evelon pet. Must be 4 – 5 frames at least. Use url tags. (100 KS)

A teigu yawning by Moi.

FORTY-EIGHT: Draw and color of chibi of one of your characters (pet or human form). Print it out if done digitally. Now cut that character out of the paper and use them in a photo. The photo must depict your character interacting with the real world around him/her. Use url tags. (ex. I claim this bunny in the name of SCIENCE.) (100 KS)

I drew my seraphim, Safi, interacting with a plushy on my bed. I think she thinks he's a Chaos.

FORTY-NINE: Oh gods, math. Color in this image correctly, using the table provided. Solve the math problems to find which color to use. Here is a clean version of the image, if you wish to color on this instead. All colors must be correct (does not require shading). Submit your image here, use url tags. (100 KS)

I coloured it as the numbers commanded!

FIFTY: Sequential buddies. Work with a partner and create a comic strip (with at least 6 panels)! Must be colored in some form or fashion (ex. Me and Moofius) Must be Evelon related. Include your partner’s name here. Use url tags. (150 KS)

BaalsBaby and I team up once more to create a comic. This time it stars MoofiusChar, Face and Telfair in a GRAND PRANK to ruin Baal's OCDs day. It was a huge success.

FIFTY-ONE: Cross the dimensions. Take a photo or use an old one. Digitally draw an Evelon pet into it. Make it look as real as possible, as if the pet were actually there! Image must be colored, photo must be your own (or may include you in it). Use url tags. (200 KS)

I still can't believe you don't remember the insonia, Baal. You were right there when your dad took the picture!

FIFTY-TWO: Sculpt a Lubshi or a Shinzo in clay. Take one to two photos of your sculpture. Bonus keystones if it is colored. (200KS, + 50 KS)

I did a colourful lubshi of, you guessed it, blue and orange. c: IT IS BOOTIFUL.

FIFTY-THREE: Evelon food fun! Create an edible depiction of an Evelon pet in real life. Cook it, bake it, make an arrangement of cheese cubes. Use your imagination! Take photos, use url tags. (200 KS)

I made a Toffee Teigu out of rice crispie treats and fondant. c:

FIFTY-FOUR: Put on a puppet show! Create a small story, design puppets out of some kind of medium, and record a your puppet’s story. Must be Evelon related and at least 3 minutes in length. You can accept outside help! Video should be uploaded preferably to watch online rather than download (i.e. Youtube). (1000 KS)

Here's an educational puppet show but on by my chaos, Non, for his little human friend, Twix. He wanted to explain the races. and did a pretty (biased) job! Enjoy!

FIFTY-FIVE: Impress me. Record a video of you reciting all of the current Snickles (Lord Baal’s children, found here), in order. You must cover your eyes or be blindfolded the entire time. No reading from the list, NO CHEATING. Get ‘em memorized? There are 62 Snickles in all. Good luck! (1500 KS) ***

I recited all 62 snickle names in alphabetic order. Eat it, sucka!

TOTAL KS EARNED: 5155KS (+ 50-200 Keystones for cosplay)
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1098
Donate