Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

Mousen's Scavenger Hunt List

Postby Mousen » 02/10/2012 9:55 PM

1.        Who are you? Create an avatar of yourself. You may draw it, use a doll creator, model it, or paint it. Image must be within 150 x 150 to 200 x 200. Use image tags. (10 KS)
>> One avatar~

2.        Reminisce. Look through your RP posts and think back to your favorite post, the post you’re most proud of. Post it here using url tags. (10 KS)
>> I think it would be this RP post. ^^

3.        What are you playin’? Play a computer game or a console game, then take a snapshot or a photo. The quality of the photo doesn't matter, as long as I can discern that it's a game. Use url tags. (10 KS) @
>> One computer game~

4.        Baal is a video game major. She wants to know what games you enjoy. Create a list of games you play on what consoles. (ex. Mass Effect 2 for PS3) List at least five games. (10 KS) @
(( I like peaceful, boring games xD; -useless-))
>> Animal Crossing: Wild World - 3DS
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - 3DS
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - 3DS
Kirby Mouse Attack - 3DS
Super Monkey Ball - 3DS

5.        But wait, there’s more! Create a list of games (on what console) that you wish for but do not have. List at least five games. You must own the console. (10 KS) @
>> Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Time - 3DS
Professor Layton and The Curious Village - 3DS
Professor Layton: Pandora's Box - 3DS
Professor Layton and The Lost Future - 3DS
100 Classic Book Collection

7.        Jump in the IRC! Make sure to use your username. Say hello, make some new friends, and don’t forget to take a screenshot! Use url tags. (10 KS)
>> Hi~

8.        Look alikes. Find an Evelon pet then find an image of a realistic animal that looks alike. Post the two images in url tags. (10ks)
>> These green sheep. (The image has not been Photoshopped. It was a limestone substance that made their wool green.)
And the Organic Yinshee

9.        Kuhna-Nip! Create a fake Evelon product! Give it a name, a one line slogan, and a small advertisement description. Written only. (10ks)
>> Buttercup Gum-
No more cud!
Sick of your pet Tuskow chewing cud all of the time? Well but it some of our uniquely flavoured Buttercup gum and your problems will be over! Just 10 keystones a packet Subject to retailer.

10.        Pick your favorite Evelon character of your’s. Indicate their name here. Then, write a haiku about this character. (25 KS)
>> Arthur Maycott - Haiku:
   Train stops, scarf trails; trips
   Chokes, tumbles, falls, luggage spills -
   Train leaves one behind

12.        Name five Evelon pet species that owns horns of any kind. (25 KS)
>> Tuskow, Yinshee, Gyrophant, Aries, Albie.

13.        Fyoooshun! Find images of real animals online. Photo manipulate and splice the images together to create an existing Evelon pet. Use url tags. (25KS)
>> One hideous Leebra. XD

14.        What colors are you? Make a color swatch of yourself! Choose three or four colors that you think describe you and explain why you think they apply to you. Color swatch must be an image within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)
Ex) Image
>>I'm generally a rather down to earth person. I'm not... fancy in the way that I like very glitzy things. I do like fancy things, but those things are nicely cut tweed jackets and mahogany writing bureaus. I've picked the colours from a couple of things that are rather important to me. The first colour is the colour of a brass clock key that I wear around my neck. The second is the colour of my favourite scarf and the last colour is just about the colour of my favourite hat. I'm nearly always found in these things, so the colours have been come intrinsically linked with me, I guess.

15.        Like #14, create a color swatch of your favorite color scheme. Use three or four colors. Image must be within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)
>>Image

16.        Mwahahahah! Your character now rules the entire world. What will your character do next? What would he/she do with this new seat of power? Write about it or roleplay it. Post the image of your pet. Must be at least 5 sentences. Use img tags. (30 KS)
>> How on Evelon it had happened he had no idea, but Berny was suddenly looking down upon millions of subjects, each telling him he was the ruler of the world, each begging for their lives to be spared, each trying to bribe and smile and look as if they weren't terrified of what he might do. Already rebel groups were springing up- before he'd even had breakfast! Not only that, he had no time to find a suitable, er, suit for the dead colonel. He'd had to leave it with Carmen. She'd never find the tailor in time for the colonel's birthday! The mummy was destined to turn up in last years suit, the family would be aghast.

First announcement as ruler of the world. What fun. "Erm. Okay, so err, could someone help me find the colonel's missing monocle? It was lost in the 1979 earthquak- Oh. Thank you. Where was that? So it did roll behind Madame Bell, I knew it! Secondly, and most importantly, disregaurd me as ruler of the world. I want to go back to working in the catacombs looking after mummies for my village and trying to preserve history. Okay, so all of this never happened." With a start, Bernardo Muzzi awoke and made a mental note to check behind the mummy of Madame Bell for the colonel's missing monocle.

17.        Create a colored image of one of your pets in MS Paint (or the Mac version of it). It doesn’t have to look good, lawl. Use url tags. (30 KS)
>> MS Paint Leaflet Fail - Jarl

18.        What are you eating? Take a photo of some food that you’ve munched on. Use url tags. (30 KS)
>> Food! 8D

19.        Guess the Evelon pet in this image. (30 KS)
>> Nagi?

20.        Are you an adventurer? Find a photo of one of your exploits in real life to a new or exciting place. Perhaps a vacation or a road trip. You do not have to be in the picture. Use url tags. (30 KS)
>> Forbidden Corner - 2009

29.        Choose a character. Now you get to kill them! Write a short, dramatic death scene for that character (you choose the scenario). At least five sentences long. (30 KS)
Death was inescapable. Death was a constant. You were born, then eventually, you died.

James Raynford just hadn't expected it all to be so soon. Smuggling had always been a risky job, they all knew that, but he didn't want to die here in this tiny, stone-filled cove. The others would be long gone by now, they probably assumed he was dead. Come to think of it, was he dead? The bullet had been shot at blank range, he should have probably died a few minutes ago.

Shouldn't he?

It hurt, of course it hurt, but... He couldn't have said it was any worse than any of the other serious injuries he'd sustained during his time on Evelon. He was so numb it barely registered.

That was when he heard the voice. "Ah, hello." It said, sounding rather tranquil for someone staring at a dead body. Well, almost dead. There wasn't much point trying to deny the fact that his demise was imminent.

A few stones scattered as the figure walked. "Such a pity, you know."

His eyes flickered toward the figure, he was fairly short with sunken eyes and dark hair. He didn't recognize him,James was sure he'd never met someone who looked so unintimidating. "Tch, I was really hoping it wouldn't come down to this Mr. Raynsford. It really is a pity."

James' voice was raspy and barely audible. He supposed that was what happened when one was dying tragically. Idylly, he wondered if they'd come back for his body. It was an odd thought. He didn't suppose they'd be able to afford a burial. Maybe they'd burn him. "Who are you?"

"Rexus deMorgan. Your precious last words would be better put towards asking what I am, rather than whom. But no need, I was sent by a floaty thing with lots of legs, which makes me the servant of said floaty thing that has lots of legs."

"Uggh. Layman's terms, deMorgan." Breathing was becoming a concious effort now, and he closed his eyes.

"I suppose you're just old enough to remember a funny set of legends concerning a group of creatures called The Fates? One of those was a grey spider with large eyes. Lots of legs."

"...Death."

"Very good. Though, fortunately... Well, less unfortunately, she's a bit busy right now and I have been sent in her stead."

"Wonderful." Everything seemed to be slower now, and James felt a vague sense of annoyance at the fact his thoughts didn't seem to be coming together as readily as they should.

"I'm sorry, I really am." Rexus paused for a moment, looking towards the ginger youth. That was all he was really, by Rexus's judgement he couldn't have been over twenty and yet here he was dying alone (the fact that Rexus was there didn't count, it was his job to be there) in a cave. "I have to ask you this, it's tradition. Do you have any last words?"

"You don't pass messages along, do you?"

"I work for a spider, Mr. Raynsford, not the post office."

A few moments passed and James' breathing only got fainter.

"You should have been dead a good ten minutes ago. It would be tremenously impolite of me to rush you, but I don't have all night."

There was no reply.

31.        It’s almost Valentine’s Day. In the words of your character, write a love letter to another one of your’s or someone else’s character. (30 KS)
>> Luka,
Let's make a deal here, I write this letter and then I burn it. You? You'll never read this. You're still being a heartbroken old pansy over some girl that doesn't feel a thing for you. Or something. I don't know. Maybe you loved her or maybe you didn't and maybe you're not that heartbroken after all. I can't tell. Would you like to know why I can't tell? Because you're so cagey, and so... distant you're practically a dancing bear in India. Okay. Uhm. This is why I don't write letters.

But you're nice, when you're not being stupid. And you do that stupid thing where you bite your lip and blink when something bad happens and you pace when you're thinking and you have a hatstand that's only there sometimes because it likes to move and to you dealing with a golem is the most normal thing in the world and you're absolutely barmy and no one knows anything about you but me and your family and it's an honour being one of the few people who ever I'm glad I'm one of those people. Happy Valentines Day.

- Orlantha.

33.        Take a photo of one of your real life pets. If you don’t have one, adopt an inanimate object and make it look like a pet! Use url tags. (30 KS)
>> My pet parrot, Baggins.

35.        Don’t be camera shy! Draw, paint, or draw a mustache on tape and take a picture of yourself with the mustache on. (50 KS) >> Jealous of my awesome mustache/pipe/tophat combo? 8DDD -shot-

39.        Ttee time! Adopt a new Ttee and take a screenshot of it initially (must have 0 clicks and time stamp must be during this Hunt). Grow the Ttee, then post its image here. Use img tags. (50 KS)
>>One Screen shot~Image

40.        Cosplay fashion shot! Dress exactly like one of your characters (in human form) would dress, and indicate the name of your pet here. Include any add-ons and accessories they might wear on themselves. (You may also use a friend as your model instead of yourself, for your photo). BE CREATIVE! Don’t use wear a shirt and pants, srsly. Reward varies w/ cosplay complexity. Use url tags. (50 – 200 KS)
>> I'm Cosplaying my character Arthur Maycott. He's an antique dealer from the 1920's. ^^ The only problem with this is that I'm a very feminine girl, buuut, hopefully these still look good. None of my characters have very complex designs since the majority of them are just... normal people. xD; The others are overall wearing engineers or corset-wearing Victorian women. XD;
Arthur collecting his suitcases
Arthur dislikes shoes (apparantly)
Scarves and curios.
Come along, Axel, we have antiques to find!

45.        Be friends~ Write a nice, friendly PM to one of your fellow Evelonians (do not PM Baalsbaby. That’s too easy. X’D). Tell them why you appreciate their work, their personality, or even just them as a whole! Screenshot the resultant message from either your Outbox or the Sent Messages tab. Post it here, using url tags. (75 KS)
>> Here~

52.        Sculpt a Lubshi or a Shinzo in clay. Take one to two photos of your sculpture. Bonus keystones if it is colored. (200KS, + 50 KS)
>> I didn't have any clay, nor did I have the funds/time to acquire some, so I used Bluetack. I hope this is okay. ^^; It's still rather like Clay/Fimo/etc. It's just... blue and more tacky. I decided to make a Lushibi.
One
Two
Three

53.        Evelon food fun! Create an edible depiction of an Evelon pet in real life. Cook it, bake it, make an arrangement of cheese cubes. Use your imagination! Take photos, use url tags. (200 KS)
>> Here's a teigu made from pastry~
One
Two
Three

55.        Impress me. Record a video of you reciting all of the current Snickles (Lord Baal’s children, found here), in order. You must cover your eyes or be blindfolded the entire time. No reading from the list, NO CHEATING. Get ‘em memorized? There are 62 Snickles in all. Good luck! (1500 KS) ***
>> I closed my eyes, but you can see quite clearly that they're closed because of my eye shadow/lashes.I hope that's okay. :33
Link
Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.