Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

Thunder's Scavenger Hunt List

Postby Thunder » 02/10/2012 10:18 PM

1.        Who are you? Create an avatar of yourself. You may draw it, use a doll creator, model it, or paint it. Image must be within 150 x 150 to 200 x 200. Use image tags. (10 KS)
Derp derp chirp.

2.        Reminisce. Look through your RP posts and think back to your favorite post, the post you’re most proud of. Post it here using url tags. (10 KS)
Ugh. Unfortunately I lost most of my old posts because of my account crash, but I suppose I was pretty fond of this post, even though it was pretty recent. Can't pick a fave, too hard xD

3.        What are you playin’? Play a computer game or a console game, then take a snapshot or a photo. The quality of the photo doesn't matter, as long as I can discern that it's a game. Use url tags. (10 KS) @
Fiyahhh Emblemmmm <3

4.        Baal is a video game major. She wants to know what games you enjoy. Create a list of games you play on what consoles. (ex. Mass Effect 2 for PS3) List at least five games. (10 KS) @
- Okami (PS2)
- Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Wii)
- Spyro the Dragon (PS1/PSX)
- Pokemon White (DS)
- The World Ends With You (DS)

5.        But wait, there’s more! Create a list of games (on what console) that you wish for but do not have. List at least five games. You must own the console. (10 KS) @
- Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS)
- Kid Icarus Uprising (3DS)
- Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii)
- Fire Emblem (GBA)
- Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii)

6.        Draw or sketch a character of one of you Evelon pets (in pet form) as a game character! Essentially, have your character cosplay a character from a pre-existing game. Indicate your character’s pet image, the picture, and the game name here. Use url tags. (10 KS) @
Aoyan cosplaying as Naoya from Devil Survivor xD Sooo....he's a cosplay pet cosplaying the character he's a cosplay of.

7.        Jump in the IRC! Make sure to use your username. Say hello, make some new friends, and don’t forget to take a screenshot! Use url tags. (10 KS)
Omigosh really I never go in here jk

8.        Look alikes. Find an Evelon pet then find an image of a realistic animal that looks alike. Post the two images in url tags. (10 KS)
Tengumi
Red Crowned Crane a.k.a. a BOOTIFUL bird <3

9.        Kuhna-Nip! Create a fake Evelon product! Give it a name, a one line slogan, and a small advertisement description. Written only. (10 KS)
Product: Anti-LB Spray
Slogan: Avert the Flirt!
Description: Is your Lucain tired of being hit on by a certain pink-haired, shades-wearing demon? Well then, just give them some Anti-LB Spray and have them spray it into his face! Once the womanizer is down, your Lucain can then make a quick getaway, so they won't have to be impregnated with demon spawn! This is actually just pepper spray, but shh, no one told you that >> << >>

10.        Pick your favorite Evelon character of your’s. Indicate their name here. Then, write a haiku about this character. (25 KS)
...just one? Fine then. Devoc.
White dragon of space
Inquisitive and quite smart
Blue flames in his hands

11.        Which of Baal’s characters has hair obscuring both eyes when in human form? (25 KS)
Jesper Slade

12.        Name five Evelon pet species that owns horns of any kind. (25 KS)
- Tuskow
- Yingshee
- Battleheart
- Hollowheart
- Lavamancer Paragon

13.        Fyoooshun! Find images of real animals online. Photo manipulate and splice the images together to create an existing Evelon pet. Use url tags. (25KS)
Lol imma Penticorn

14.        What colors are you? Make a color swatch of yourself! Choose three or four colors that you think describe you and explain why you think they apply to you. Color swatch must be an image within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)
Blue: Blue has been a fave color of mine for a long time, ever since childhood. I'm also fond of birds and the idea of flight, and blue is the color of the sky, sooo. Blue <3
Red: Sometimes I get pretty competitive/passionate, and red is a color that typically symbolizes these traits. Plus, Dave Strider is red >> << >>
Black: I have a fascination with dark things such as fallen angels and demons, which may or may not be associated with black. And from an art standpoint, I also find that black goes with a lot of other colors, so I like using it.

15.        Like #14, create a color swatch of your favorite color scheme. Use three or four colors. Image must be within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)

16.        Mwahahahah! Your character now rules the entire world. What will your character do next? What would he/she do with this new seat of power? Write about it or roleplay it. Post the image of your pet. Must be at least 5 sentences. Use img tags. (30 KS)

"Ahh...what would I do if I took over the world? Well...I'd like to make everyone happy. There are so many sad people out there, struggling to live. I'd want to do something to help those people. It would be hard, but I would try. And if they live better, maybe the world will be more peaceful too."

17.        Create a colored image of one of your pets in MS Paint (or the Mac version of it). It doesn’t have to look good, lawl. Use url tags. (30 KS)
Veneziano!

18.        What are you eating? Take a photo of some food that you’ve munched on. Use url tags. (30 KS)
The snack that smiles back. Technically I'm not eating any in this photo, but I had a pack earlier.

19.        Guess the Evelon pet in this image.(30 KS)
Desert Nagi

20.        Are you an adventurer? Find a photo of one of your exploits in real life to a new or exciting place. Perhaps a vacation or a road trip. You do not have to be in the picture. Use url tags. (30 KS)
Some pretty horses in Europe!

24.        Fancy feet. Draw 5 sketches of your Evelon Pets’ feet/paws/talons/whatever (in pet form.) Be creative! You may only draw legs/feet. Include all 5 sketches in one image. Stay within 600 x 400 pixels. Use img tags. You may include your pets names. (30 KS)

25.        Rock a Bye Baal. Write the lyrics for an original Evelon lullaby. (30 KS)
In the dark of the night
The Lunafly come flying
Quietly, quietly
Up to the stars
Beneath the bright moon
I'll catch one for you
And I'll make a wish
So you'll be safe and warm

26.        Einsor’s sidekick. Draw a sketch fusing two or more of Evelon’s pets. Use url tags. (30 KS)
I tried combining all the breedable pets into one xD Lucain + Diosol + Paragon + Kuhna = Paralucadiokuhn? ...is it bad that I kinda want this as a custom now?

28.        Unusual medium! Sketch an Evelon pet on something in real life, other than on paper. Be creative! No digital art, no paper. Take a photo of it. Use url tags. (30 KS)
Angst Ball- Sharpie on Tape~

29.        Choose a character. Now you get to kill them! Write a short, dramatic death scene for that character (you choose the scenario). At least five sentences long. (30 KS)
Blood flew out of his mouth as he coughed and stained his white clothes red. Despite his great stamina, he found himself exhausted, and he knew that slowly, steadily, his life was trickling away. He looked up at the blonde scientist, whose expression was cold and emotionless. For a brief moment, the wild light in his eyes flared up again, but it died out quickly. He knew he lost. It was his time to go. He had done his job of protecting Tori, and although she might be in danger again in the future, he trusted Veneziano to take care of her. Still...damn Xenon to hell.

He fell forwards onto the ground, his metal wings making a clanging sound as they hit the floor. Red pooled all around his body. As Xenon walked away, Ryuu silently waited to join Maylin.

30.        Connect the dots in order in this image and guess the pet. Post the image using url tags. (30 KS)

What could this possibly be? Maybe....a Roosken? :D

31.        It’s almost Valentine’s Day. In the words of your character, write a love letter to another one of your’s or someone else’s character. (30 KS)

Dear Mira,

I still remember the day I first met you. You were trapped in the Imperialist Interrogation Center, shackled in a cell. It was really dark there, with hardly anyone around except for the guards, a Fellox, and a Doom Kitty. I don't quite remember the Fellox and the Doom Kitty's names, though I believe they were Imperialists, and they let us escape. I'm not sure. My memory is fuzzy. But I saw your face in the darkness, and beaten and bruised as it was, your eyes held a gleam of determination that never left my mind.

We parted ways after I freed you, but whenever I went back to the Interrogation Center, or when I was out on the battlefield, I would always remember how brave you were, and I'd try to be equally brave. When I died, I tried my best to face death. You taught me a lot about courage, so after I got revived, and after the war ended, I tried to find you again to thank you for teaching me bravery. Of course, you found me instead, but still. I was so happy to see you again, and when we finally reunited...I think that's when I realized that I really loved you.

It's been three years since the war, and you've always been by my side. There are no words to express my gratitude, and even less to adequately describe the depth of affection I feel for you. So...I guess I'll settle for "I love you". I hope you'll excuse my lack of creativity for this Valentine. Believe me, my emotions are stronger than I can convey!

Love,
Zears

33.        Take a photo of one of your real life pets. If you don’t have one, adopt an inanimate object and make it look like a pet! Use url tags. (30 KS)
Would this little guy count? Geyser has been my companion ever since I was...I dunno, 6 or 7? He's very dear to me and I luffs him as much as a real animal <3

35.        Don’t be camera shy! Paint, or draw a mustache on tape and take a picture of yourself with the mustache on. (50 KS)

I'm guessing we use URL tags??? Anyways here's my azn faec 8|

36.        Lovely Lucain. Design five new markings for the Lucain species, using this template. Markings may be minimarks. Briefly describe each marking in 1 to 2 sentences. (50 KS) %

Sooty Marking: Sooty Lucain were first found near Nori Volcano. They have thin fur to withstand the heat, and they are skilled at living off of the barren land of their habitat.
Warpaint Minimark: Warpaint Lucain are aggressive and fond of battle. They have a great sense of strategy and will often work as a team to bring down tougher enemies, though some are proud and will not ally with anyone.
Jester Marking: Jester Lucain have a great sense of humor. They may be mischievous, but overall they're quite friendly and good-hearted.
Cropcircle Marking: These strangely marked Lucain are often found dwelling in fields by themselves. They are highly intelligent but often exibit erratic, spontaneous behavior.
Diamond Minimark: Lucain with this minimark tend to be fond of material objects, particularly gemstones. They can also be vain and rough on others.

37.        Oho. I get fanart. <___>; Create a colored drawing (traditional or digital) of any of Baal’s characters. Use url tags. (50 KS)
Just a doodle, but here's a Klaus headshot.

38.        Make me laugh, make me cry! Write a short story that has a plot twist by the end (or several!). Must be Evelon related. Limit to two-three paragraphs. Post it here. (50 KS)
It was a quiet day in the city. Not many people were around, and the sun was sinking in the sky. On the roof of an apartment building, Ryuu gazed down at a navy blue journal sullenly. He let out a small sigh as he gently opened the slightly worn tome and leafed through the pages, being careful not to tear anything with his sharp nails. He stopped until he reached a page that had a pressed flower in it, which acted as a bookmark. He removed the flower and put it in his lap before beginning to read. The journal had been Maylin's, one of the scientists who helped with Ryuu's development. She taught him and his "sister", Tori, about the world outside while they lived inside an isolated lab. She was good and kindly, but too good and kindly. Along with knowledge, she taught them gentleness too, a softness deemed unsuitable for Ryuu, who was raised to be a fighting machine. And so she was gone now, felled by Ryuu's own hands against his will.

Undecipherable feelings rose inside him as he read. Maylin had been dead for quite a while now, so although the pain of her loss was dull, it still resounded in Ryuu's heart. It was too late to save her now...but there was still someone he had to protect. He was searching for Tori, his dear "sibling", who had fled the lab after the tragedy of Maylin's death. However, he had not found her yet, and anxiety seized Ryuu every day that he could not find her. Perhaps she was dead as well. If that were the case, he would think about taking his own life, as there would be nothing else for him. But Tori was a tough one. Something deep within Ryuu told him that she was still alive.

As his eyes skimmed the page, Ryuu saw Tori mentioned in the journal. He slowly drank in the words. As he read them one by one, he felt himself freeze up. There was a detail here that he had not known before. His pulse rose, and after a moment, he stood up, put the flower back in the page, and stuffed the journal into his pocket. He beat his artificial dragon wings and rose up into the sky, zooming forth as if driven by panic, or some kind of desperation. He didn't quite believe what he just read. Was Tori really...? If what Maylin wrote was true, then it was even more important that he find Tori. And Ryuu believed her words. She and Tori certainly looked alike. If Tori was alive, that meant that a piece of Maylin lived on as well...

39.        Ttee time! Adopt a new Ttee and take a screenshot of it initially (must have 0 clicks and time stamp must be during this Hunt). Grow the Ttee, then post its image here. Use img tags. (50 KS)

44.        Find those reptiles! Complete this crossword puzzle by finding all of the species from the Scales ‘N Tails pages. Use url tags. (75 KS)
Done!

45.        Be friends~ Write a nice, friendly PM to one of your fellow Evelonians (do not PM Baalsbaby. That’s too easy. X’D). Tell them why you appreciate their work, their personality, or even just them as a whole! Screenshot the resultant message from either your Outbox or the Sent Messages tab. Post it here, using url tags. (75 KS)
Friends <3

47.        Bring them to life! Digitally animate a sketch of an Evelon pet. Must be 4 – 5 frames at least. Use url tags. (100 KS)
Zears!

49.        Oh gods, math. Color in this image correctly, using the table provided. Solve the math problems to find which color to use. Here is a clean version of the image, if you wish to color on this instead. All colors must be correct (does not require shading). Submit your image here, use url tags. (100 KS)
Um, there's lots of weird white spots... But I swore I followed this correctly...... ._.;

52.        Sculpt a Lubshi or a Shinzo in clay. Take one to two photos of your sculpture. Bonus keystones if it is colored. (200KS, + 50 KS)
Lubshi made with a kneadable eraser. I thought I had some Model Magic but couldn't find it...so this will have to suffice .3.

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate