Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

.:Baal's Scavenger List:.

Postby BaalsBaby » 02/10/2012 10:31 PM

~**~

DIS BE MY POST, DAWG. >8U Why yes, I am participating in my own Hunt. 8'U;;; Shh. Shh. <___>; I'm probably only going to be doing the ones I don't feel cheap while doing. <___>;;;;;

2.        Reminisce. Look through your RP posts and think back to your favorite post, the post you’re most proud of. Post it here using url tags. (10 KS)

Einsor's Lament - I actually remember being really proud of this one back in the day. Lookit dem run-ons. 8U;

3.        What are you playin’? Play a computer game or a console game, then take a snapshot or a photo. The quality of the photo doesn't matter, as long as I can discern that it's a game. Use url tags. (10 KS) @

Wtf Heavy, don't shoot me. 8'|

4.        Baal is a video game major. She wants to know what games you enjoy. Create a list of games you play on what consoles. (ex. Mass Effect 2 for PS3) List at least five games. (10 KS) @

- Team Fortress 2 (PC/Steam)
- Bioshock (PS3)
- Diablo 2 (PC)
- Minecraft (PC)
- Monster Hunter Tri (Wii)
- Heavy Rain (PS3)
- Shadow of the Colossus (PS3)
- Pokemon White (DS Lite)
- Skyrim (PC)
- Left 4 Dead 2 (PC/Steam)

5.        But wait, there’s more! Create a list of games (on what console) that you wish for but do not have. List at least five games. You must own the console. (10 KS) @

- Deus Ex (PS3)
- Resident Evil 2 (PS2)
- Alan Wake (PC/Steam)
- Bastion (PC/Steam)
- Mass Effect 2 (PS3)
- Silent Hill: Homecoming (PS3)

7.        Jump in the IRC! Make sure to use your username. Say hello, make some new friends, and don’t forget to take a screenshot! Use url tags. (10 KS)

They Love Me So Much! 8'|

8.        Look alikes. Find an Evelon pet then find an image of a realistic animal that looks alike. Post the two images in url tags. (10 KS)

Whispwing Black-Orange Moth

12.        Name five Evelon pet species that owns horns of any kind. (25 KS)

- Gyrophant
- Kasuga
- Battleheart
- Albie
- Choopa

13.        Fyoooshun! Find images of real animals online. Photo manipulate and splice the images together to create an existing Evelon pet. Use url tags. (25KS)

The Kalamarei

17.        Create a colored image of one of your pets in MS Paint (or the Mac version of it). It doesn’t have to look good, lawl. Use url tags. (30 KS)

Blu's Night Out

18.        What are you eating? Take a photo of some food that you’ve munched on. Use url tags. (30 KS)

Junk Fudz

20.        Are you an adventurer? Find a photo of one of your exploits in real life to a new or exciting place. Perhaps a vacation or a road trip. You do not have to be in the picture. Use url tags. (30 KS)

Caribbean Island and our cruise ship!
Inside the Ship (It's like a CITY in thar.)
St. Thomas Island (I think)
Watch Out. Slight Nudity. 8'|
Jamaican Vendor

33.        Take a photo of one of your real life pets. If you don’t have one, adopt an inanimate object and make it look like a pet! Use url tags. (30 KS)

Wittle Baby Rabbiiitttt Don't let him fool you. He's much bigger now. 8'| Because of YOU GUYS.

34.        Talk to the hand! Find a partner and devise a sentence about Evelon or draw an image. Now divide that sentence/image and draw one part on the back of your hand. Be creative! Scan the back of your hand on a scanner. Your scanned hands should complete the message together. Indicate your partner here and post both you and your partner’s images. Use url tags. (50 KS)

39.        Ttee time! Adopt a new Ttee and take a screenshot of it initially (must have 0 clicks and time stamp must be during this Hunt). Grow the Ttee, then post its image here. Use img tags. (50 KS)

Initial Screenshot

50.        Sequential buddies. Work with a partner and create a comic strip (with at least 6 panels)! Must be colored in some form or fashion (ex. Me and Moofius) Include your partner’s name here. Use url tags. (150 KS)

Comic with Moofius

51.        Cross the dimensions. Take a photo or use an old one. Digitally draw an Evelon pet into it. Make it look as real as possible, as if the pet were actually there! Image must be colored, photo must be your own (or may include you in it). Use url tags. (200 KS)

Spy Hug

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate